The Final Frontier - Cover

The Final Frontier

by Jake Collins

Copyright© 2022 by Jake Collins

Fan Fiction Sex Story: After ten months as a couple, Kevin Rivera and Oscar Venkman cross the final frontier at last. This momentous event passes neither unnoticed nor unremarked by Carl and Beth Rivera.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Fan Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Petting   .

Kevin and Oscar were lying face to face on Kevin’s bed, their eyes locked together and their hands pumping away furiously at each other’s cocks. A decent amount of moonlight was coming into the room through the open curtains, allowing the boys to see each other quite clearly as their impending orgasms built.

Their breathing became heavier by the second; soon they were both letting out small vocalisations of pleasure and anticipation at regular intervals. Still staring unblinkingly into each other’s eyes, they simultaneously sprayed all over each other and then collapsed together in a panting heap.

Kevin and Oscar wrapped their arms around each other and kissed each other deeply, with both extreme tenderness and voracious enthusiasm. They caressed each other’s bodies as they embraced. After several minutes of this, Oscar turned over slightly, reached out and switched on the bedside light.

‘I want you to fuck my butthole,’ he said to Kevin.

Kevin did not immediately reply, but stared at Oscar with wide, anticipation-filled eyes.

‘I’ve wanted it for so long,’ said Oscar. ‘You do want to do it, right?’

Kevin swallowed a gulp, and nodded. Oscar smiled, gave Kevin a quick kiss on the lips, and then turned so that his back to was to his companion. Kevin brushed Oscar’s shoulder-length hair away from his neck, and started planting a series of kisses and nibbles. Kevin steadily moved his way down Oscar’s shoulders and arms, his mouth at work the whole time.

Oscar giggled when he felt Kevin’s lips on his butt. Kevin meticulously worked his way around both buttocks before planting his lips on Oscar’s hole. Oscar gasped, clearly burning with anticipation, but then he started giggling again as he felt Kevin’s tongue slipping inside him. Oscar could feel his butthole getting wetter and wetter with saliva; the sound of Kevin’s oral exertions soon became quite loud.

‘What exactly are you doing down there?’ said Oscar, still giggling.

‘I’m lubing you up a little,’ said Kevin. ‘Okay, I think we’re good to go now.’

Kevin hauled himself back into position and guided his eager, throbbing cock towards Oscar’s butt. Oscar drew his knees up towards his chest slightly, then gasped as he felt Kevin’s dick pressing against him. Slowly and steadily, Kevin slid the head of his cock into Oscar’s butthole. Oscar exhaled heavily.

‘Is everything okay?’ Kevin asked anxiously. ‘Do you want me to stop?’

‘Good God, no!’ said Oscar. ‘Put it all the way inside of me, dude.’

Kevin continued to thrust his cock further and further into Oscar. He found that it slid in more easily than he had expected, and soon he was all but overwhelmed by the sensation of Oscar’s anal muscles clinging tightly to his advancing member.

‘God, that feels good!’ Kevin remarked.

‘You’re telling me!’ said Oscar.

‘Okay, I ... I’m in up to the hilt, man,’ said Kevin.

‘Don’t be afraid to move it in and out now,’ said Oscar. ‘Really let yourself go – I want you to.’

Kevin began a series of pelvic thrusts, moving slowly at first but then getting faster by the second. Soon his dick was sliding in and out of Oscar’s butt at quite a pace, and both boys were gasping and moaning in pleasure.

‘I can’t believe we’re really doing this!’ Kevin panted.

‘I’m just sorry we’ve never done it ‘til now!’ Oscar replied. ‘Oh my God, this is new!’

Oscar was really struggling for breath now. He bucked his hips in time with Kevin’s movements. As the head of Kevin’s cock pressed against Oscar’s prostate on its latest return journey to the depths of his butt, Oscar knew that he himself was going to ejaculate in the very near future.

‘Oh, Jesus!’ Oscar yelled.

‘Are you okay?’ Kevin managed to ask, through the blinding haze of sexual ecstasy he was well and truly immersed in.

‘Never better!’ Oscar panted. ‘Keep going, just like that! Oh my God!’

Oscar’s cock twitched a few times, then the most gigantic stream of semen that Oscar had ever seen came spurting out of the end; it slopped onto the bed and trickled down onto the floor. The massive prostate orgasm sent waves of ecstasy coursing through Oscar’s entire body; he closed his eyes and almost screamed his heartfelt approval.

Before Oscar’s orgasm was over, Kevin’s began. Kevin grunted bestially as he emptied his balls into Oscar’s butt; the boys simultaneously reached out and held hands as their orgasms subsided together.


Oscar peered over the side of the bed at the sizeable puddle he had made on the carpet.

‘Jesus Christ,’ he remarked. ‘I’ve never done that before!’

‘What, jizzed?’ Kevin laughed. ‘Don’t be silly, man – you’ve been jizzing since the day before your eleventh birthday! Or was that a lie to impress me after I told you I’d been doing it since I was ten and a half?’

‘No – I have been jizzing since the day before my eleventh birthday!’ Oscar laughed. ‘But I’ve never done it without being touched before.’

‘I was definitely touching you just then. Didn’t you notice?’

‘I mean without touching my dick! I’ve never come before without my hand, your hand or your mouth being in contact with my wang at the time.’

‘That’s really great, man,’ Kevin grinned. ‘You’re right – we should’ve done this months ago!’

‘Do you want to try it?’ said Oscar.

‘Coming without being touched, you mean?’

‘Well ... yeah, maybe – hopefully! Do you want me to fuck your butthole? That’s what I’m asking.’

‘Sure, let’s go for it,’ said Kevin. ‘Are you sure you haven’t drained your nuts for all time, after letting loose that tidal wave?’

‘There’s plenty more where that came from!’ Oscar grinned. ‘Look at me – I’m still hard as a rock!’

‘You’re not wrong there,’ said Kevin. ‘Sorry – I seem to’ve gone a little floppy.’

‘That’s okay,’ said Oscar. ‘We’ll soon get your motor running again!’


Oscar peered over Kevin’s shoulder, then he brought his pelvic movements to a sudden stop.

‘You’re taking care of yourself down there, aren’t you?’ said Oscar.

‘Yeah, I am,’ Kevin admitted.

‘You’re enjoying this, right? Tell me if it’s not doing anything for you.’

‘That’s not exactly it. I am enjoying what you’re doing, but I don’t think I’m actually gonna come unless I jack it.’

Oscar smiled and said, ‘Let me do it, then.’

Oscar reached over Kevin’s hip and grasped his cock. Kevin’s eyes slid shut and he let out a moan of appreciation as Oscar got to work on two simultaneous fronts. Oscar grinned.

‘You like that, huh?’ he said.

‘Mmm, yeah,’ said Kevin.

‘What was that?’ Oscar asked teasingly. ‘I can’t hear you back here.’

‘Yes, I like it!’ said Kevin, giggling slightly.

Oscar increased the speed of his thrusts, and jerked Kevin off ever more furiously. With a guttural groan, Kevin released his third ejaculation of the night all over the bed and all over Oscar’s left hand, while Oscar himself loosed multiple spurts of semen inside Kevin’s butt.

Oscar pulled out, and Kevin flopped onto his back. Oscar collapsed across Kevin’s chest; they were both breathing heavily and slick with sweat.

‘Do you think we should go to sleep now?’ said Kevin.

‘I think we should give it another ten minutes and then see how we feel,’ said Oscar.


Oscar traced a random shape with his finger across the firm, unyielding surface of Kevin’s chest and said, ‘I want to feel you inside me again.’

‘You mean right now?’ said Kevin.

‘I mean forever and always, if I had the option,’ said Oscar.

‘That’s not a very practical suggestion,’ Kevin giggled. ‘You’d find everyday life pretty impossible if my wang was lodged up your butt at all times.’

‘I guess I would, but I still want it to be a regular state of affairs,’ Oscar grinned. ‘So, do you want to put it up there right now?’

‘Good God, yeah,’ said Kevin.

‘Let’s do it doggy style,’ said Oscar. ‘I’ve read it can feel even more intense that way.’

‘You can read just about anything about any sexual position, if you delve around the internet for long enough,’ said Kevin. ‘These things are all deeply personal, really – it’s about finding what works best for you.’

‘Okay, so let’s see if doggy style works for us.’

‘Yeah, let’s.’

Kevin and Oscar jumped off the bed and stood facing each other. They took a few moments to study each other’s naked bodies, although this was by no means a new experience for either of them.

‘I think you’re pretty excited about going into my butt again,’ Oscar grinned.

‘Yeah, well just look at you!’ Kevin laughed. ‘Turn to one side, man.’

Oscar did so, and waggled his swollen dick for Kevin to enjoy.

‘You look like you’re riding an elephant that’s about to shoot a jet of water!’ said Kevin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.