Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 9: The Morning After the Night Before

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Morning After the Night Before - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

They were woken by the sun streaming into the bedroom as they had forgotten to draw the curtains and shutters.

“I love your messy hair look in the morning, you’re beautiful!” Thomas exclaimed.

“I’m a wreck” Emma replied, but couldn’t help smiling as he was obviously infatuated with her anyway.

“OK, a beautiful wreck!” he corrected.

“I’m sweaty and sticky with your sperm, champagne and ice-cream all over me. How about a swim?” she suggested.

“Great idea, but remind me to put the pump on manual afterwards to filter out our bodily fluids before your parents get home. They probably wouldn’t like the idea of swimming in their daughter’s amazing amount of vaginal juices and her boyfriend’s sperm!” he said, laughing.

After watching each other use the bathroom, they went downstairs, out to the back garden and jumped into the pool together, holding hands. After swimming around lazily for a while, they came together, standing in the middle of the pool and kissed softly. He hugged her closer.

“Emma, I’m falling in love with you” Thomas whispered.

“Thomas, I fell in love with you when you were trying to extricate yourself from being found out spying on me naked. I tried to act annoyed but I was actually shocked because it made me really horny, knowing that I excited you too.” Emma replied.

Suitably refreshed, they got out of the pool and dried off, then went into the kitchen to find food as they were both starving. They agreed on a full English breakfast. Emma got him to do all the frying on the grounds that he should know best how to cook an English breakfast, but it was really because she did not want any hot oil splashing on her naked breasts. They had Buck’s Fizz to finish off the champagne, then the fry-up, toast and coffee.

“What do you want to do now?” Thomas asked.

She replied with her signature sexy grin.

“Me too!” he replied, grabbing her hand and leading her upstairs where they found the bed a mess of crumpled wet, sticky bed-sheets. Emma took them off and dumped them into her washing basket. The mattress-topper was also wet and stained so she took that off too. With Thomas’s help, it did not take long before the bed had nice clean sheets and they jumped onto the bed together to resume their love-making. She was now regularly coming 3 or 4 times to his once but after three more rounds, they fell asleep again, exhausted in their favourite position.

They were woken mid-afternoon by her parents coming home. Thomas panicked but Emma laughed.

“Calm down Thomas!” Emma said “Just put your clothes on and act naturally.”

“If you remember correctly, I came round last night naked with just a towel” he exclaimed.

She couldn’t stop giggling. “Well wrap the towel round you and tell them we just had a swim. Just try not to have an erection otherwise the towel might fall off!”

“I’m glad you find it so amusing!” Thomas replied, grumpily.

She went to find some clothes for herself.

“That’s not fair. If they are to believe we were just swimming, you have to be in a towel too!”

They both went downstairs and greeted her parents who acted as if seeing their 14-year-old daughter and her boyfriend appearing from her bedroom dressed in just towels was quite normal.

Thomas felt the need to explain himself. “We just had a swim” he said.

“So you’ve had a pool installed in your bedroom over the weekend Emma?” Ingrid replied.

“No, Thomas is embarrassed. We did swim, after he took my virginity but then we had breakfast and went back to my room to make love again, lots!” Emma explained with a big smile.

“So my little girl is all grown up now!” Ingrid said, rushing to hug and kiss her. “Was he good to you?”

“He was fantastic. So thoughtful and he cuddled me after” Emma gushed.

“Thank you for making my daughter’s first time so good, Thomas, she could not have chosen a nicer boy for her first time” Ingrid said and hugged him too. “Why don’t you pop home to get some clothes before Emma demands another encore and then join us for lunch?”

He would have been happier to crawl into a hole but knew he wanted to keep her parents happy, so he excused himself and went home via the garden door to find his Mum in the kitchen. Seeing him with just a towel around him, she assumed he had just been swimming next door.

“Did you have a fun weekend, Mum?” he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.