Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 8: Losing It

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Losing It - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Late on Saturday morning, Thomas and his Mum, Jen came round for a swim. Emma and her parents joined them.

After lunch, Jason and Adela arrived together. Emma and Adela settled down in Emma’s bedroom to do some revision and test each other. After a while, Emma said “My pussy and Thomas’s cock have a date tonight. I’m so excited that I’m going to lose my virginity!”

“You’re going to love it!” Adela replied.

“Thomas’s cock is huge, I’m worried if it will fit or hurt a lot” Emma said.

Adela laughed. “Lucky girl! I’m sure he will get you super excited and really wet before he pushes it in, then it will slide in easily.”

“I desperately hope so” Emma replied. “Mum told me to practise foreplay first. We did, but now I’m horny as hell! I can’t stop thinking about Thomas fucking me!”

Adela couldn’t stop laughing at her previously shy, self-conscious friend admitting that she was desperate for sex. She was feeling more than a little randy too.

They started talking about clothes for their visit to the cinema with the boys later. Adela explained that she had decided not to wear cut-offs because it would make it almost impossible for Jason to get his hands up her thighs to her pussy. She was going to wear a short denim skirt and a tiny top which just covered her boobs, leaving a lot of bare tummy exposed, that way he could easily get to her breasts as well.

“You are so bad Adela!” exclaimed Emma.

“What are you going to wear then?” Adela asked.

“The same, but with tiny, loose fitting panties and no bra!” Emma replied.

“You slut!” Adela replied, laughing.

“I know! Shocking isn’t it!” Emma replied laughing too.

Early that evening, Thomas and Jason came round to collect their girlfriends. After kisses and some flirting, not just with their own boyfriends, they set off for the station. The multi-screen cinema was roughly half-way along the train line towards Palma. It was part of a fashion outlet and restaurant complex, and the boys had already had a discussion about avoiding the shops.

They opted for pizzas again, the girls sharing one and some salad. They had already studied the 5 films which were showing that night. They all wanted to see a newly released steamy, explicit, 18 rated film but doubted if they would be able to get in. When they arrived in the cinema foyer, Adela looked around. There was a couple in their early-20’s looking at a poster for the film they wanted to see.

“Boys, go get some popcorn” Adela instructed, “Emma come with me.”

They looked at her questioningly, but Adela grabbed Emma’s hand and dragged her towards the couple.

“Hi!” Adela greeted the couple. “That film is supposed to be really good, are you going to see it?”

“We just decided to” the guy replied, “are you?”

“We’d love to but it’s an 18, so they probably wouldn’t sell us tickets.” Emma said with a sweet smile.

The guy and his partner laughed, realising exactly why the girls had approached them. “Would you like me to get tickets for you?”

“That would be really kind, thank you” Adela replied. “Would it be really cheeky to ask you to get four?”

The guy smiled at her. “It would, but no problem.” He went off to get them.

When he returned with the tickets, they gave him the money and thanked him profusely. They went to join the boys who were amused to find out how the girls had got the tickets. They found the the correct screen and gave the tickets to the lady at the entrance. She tore them in half and gave then a long look but did not say anything. Thomas led the way to the double love-seats on the back row and went right to the corner, followed by Emma, Jason and then Adela.

They made themselves comfortable, the boys amused that both girls skirts rode up when they sat down and they had to do some wiggling to hide their panties. The lights soon dimmed and, after an interminable number of adverts and trailers for forthcoming films, the film they had come to watch eventually started. It was a teen sex comedy about a shy virgin girl being eventually seduced by an older bad boy.

They were surprised the cinema was only half full, but it was the earlier of the two screenings that night. The nearest people to them were a couple two rows in front and another couple on the same row but in the other corner.

It was not long before the first sexy scene and Emma smiled as Thomas’s hand slid up the inside of her thigh, right up to her panties. He squeezed her thigh and she turned to kiss him. Soon after, another hand slid up her other thigh. She gasped and turned to look at Jason, noticing that his other hand was doing the same to Adela. He just grinned at her. She grinned back and made no attempt to remove his hand. For the rest of the first half of the film, both boys just caressed the inside of her thighs with their finger tips. It felt really nice but her panties were slowly getting wetter as she became more aroused.

They had ice-creams during the interval and when the lights dimmed again, Thomas put his right arm around Emma and she leaned into him. When the final sexy scene began, both the two main actors began to undress each other and it was obvious that the heroine was going to lose her virginity. Adela whispered something to Jason and he turned his attention to Emma, giving her a quick kiss and sliding his hand up inside her top to play with her breasts while still watching the film. She looked round at him and whispered “Naughty!” But made no attempt to stop him,

Thomas leaned over and kissed Emma but they both wanted to watch the film, so it did not last long. However, it did not stop his hand sliding inside the loose leg of her panties to caress her pubic hairs then slide down lower. She gasped as his finger slid along the cleft between her labia, her legs parting sub-consciously. As his finger entered her, she turned to him, smiled and whispered “Very naughty!”

He grinned back and they both looked back to the screen, where the two actors were now completely naked, her lying on the bed on her back with him hovering over her. Thomas found Emma’s clit with his thumb and now had two fingers thrusting in and out of her hot, wet little tunnel. Just as the girl on the screen was penetrated, losing her virginity, Thomas thrust into her harder and Jason squeezed her nipple hard, causing Emma to orgasm. She felt it approaching and fortunately clasped her hand tight over her mouth to suppress the scream. The girl in the film helped by screaming loudly as her hymen was broken. Emma’s panting slowly subsided and by the time the film ended and the credits ran, she had regained most of her composure.

“Thanks boys, that was so naughty!” Emma exclaimed “but you should have been giving Adela more attention, Jason.”

“She told me to give you a taste of what a threesome would be like” Jason replied.

“It was really sexy but I haven’t had a twosome yet!” Emma said.

“Soon!” Thomas replied.

They went to the station and caught the next train home. It was still hot, so they turned on the air-con in both houses and agreed on a swim to cool off. Adela and Emma went out of the back door to the garden, naked, just carrying a towel each. Emma switched on the in-pool lights The boys emerged through the door to Thomas’s house a couple of minutes later, also naked, with towels. The girls were already swimming in the pool and the boys jumped in to join them. The sexy film had made them all horny so there was much kissing, groping and laughing.

At one point Emma was kissing Thomas, with her arms around his neck. His hands were on her hips pulling her into his erection. Jason swam up behind her, slid his hands around her to cup her breasts, his hard cock pushing along her bum cheeks.

Jason said quietly “Do you want to lose your virginity with a threesome?”

Emma giggled “That sounds too naughty, even for the new me.”

When the boys eventually released her and swam to give Adela the same treatment, Emma got out of the pool and started to dry off.

“Give me ten minutes to dry my hair, then you can come up to my room Thomas” Emma said.

She went up to her bathroom to dry and brush her hair. Once she was happy with it, she removed the small amount of makeup she had on and added some dabs of flowery perfume to strategic places around her body. Walking into her bedroom, she thought about being naked for him but decided it would be more fun for him to undress her, so she put on a minute pair of lacy white panties and a strappy white cotton nightie which almost reached her panties. She looked into the mirror and smiled. She saw a sexy young virgin with a big grin on her face in anticipation of losing it. She found her romantic playlist on her iPhone and streamed it to her remote speakers, turning the volume down low. She then turned on her lava lamp and turned off the main lights before jumping onto her queen-size bed and sitting in the middle, her back against the pillows and headboard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.