Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 7: Foreplay

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Foreplay - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

On Monday morning, Emma told her Mum that she, Thomas, Adela and Jason had decided to get STI tests.

“Of course, I’ll make appointments for you all” Ingrid said. “Any particular reason?”

“Yes. I want to have sex with the Thomas soon” Emma replied. “We don’t want to use condoms and neither do Adela and Jason. She’s on the pill too.”

“Your first time will be much better without a condom” Ingrid replied, “and STI tests are a good idea.”

Ingrid phoned the clinic as soon as they opened and made appointments for them at 4:30 that afternoon, then texted Emma.

They all went to the clinic together where, after filling in the paperwork, a young nurse took blood samples.

“Will we get the results by Friday?” Emma asked.

The nurse could not manage to suppress a smile. “That should not be a problem, we’ll WhatsApp them to you. Have a fun weekend!”

They all thanked her and promised they would.

Emma and Thomas arrived home and had a quick swim together, both now naked, before going to their own houses to do their homework.

At dinner, Ingrid looked at Emma. “There’s a concert in Barcelona next Saturday your Dad and I would really like to go to and another one the week after, would you mind?”

“Of course not, I can get Adela to stay as usual and Thomas will be right next door” Emma replied.

“You know I’m happy for you to sleep with him when you’re ready” Ingrid said.

“Thanks Mum, I’m ready, so I think we will” Emma replied. “Any tips?”

“The problem is that he will probably come in less than a minute and it will take you ten. Have you tried oral sex yet?” Ingrid asked.

“No, but we have got each other off with fingers” Emma replied.

“That will work though oral is better. Bring him to orgasm first – that will slow him down for the next time, then get him to give you an orgasm – that will make your next one much quicker. With a bit of luck, when he comes inside you, you might come at more or less the same time. Don’t worry too much if you don’t orgasm the first time - 15-year-old boys are usually good to go again after 15 minutes and it’s remarkable how many times they can do it!”

“Wow! Thanks Mum! They should tell us all that in Sex-Ed” Emma replied.

“My pleasure!” Ingrid replied, “and hopefully your’s too!”

They laughed together. “You are the best Mum in the world!” Emma exclaimed, giving her a hug and a kiss.

“Did you really have sex with a 15-year-old boy, Mum?” Emma asked.

“Yes, I was 14 and he was my first boyfriend” Ingrid smiled, nostalgically.

“Was it good?” Emma asked.

“He came in less than a minute but by the sixth time that night, we were coming together, although there wasn’t much coming out of his cock by then!” Ingrid laughed.

Emma giggled.

On Tuesday, Thomas told Emma and Adela that his mother planned to spend the weekend with her new boyfriend again.

Emma told Adela that her parents would be away for the next two weekends, but they agreed to keep this a secret from the boys, to surprise them that they could sleep with them all night...

After school, Emma returned home with Thomas. As usual, they immediately went for their, now naked, swim to cool off from the journey home. After splashing about for a while, Emma told Thomas about her chat with her Mum.

“I can’t believe that your Mum is not only happy for you to have sex with me but also gives you tips to make sure you have a good time!” Thomas exclaimed.

“I’m a good girl and always do what my Mummy tells me!” Emma said sweetly, looking really cute and innocent.

“Did she tell you to fuck me?” Thomas asked.

“Not quite, but she made it plain that she would be more than happy if you did, providing you made it special for me which I know you will” Emma replied.

“I’ll certainly try” he said.

“She also said we should explore each other’s bodies in detail and thought oral sex was the best foreplay” Emma added.

“Do you want to try oral now?” Thomas asked.

“If you don’t mind, I’d rather wait until we get the results of the STI tests” Emma replied.

“Sure” Thomas agreed.

“I’d like to see how your cock works though” Emma teased.

“I’d like that too” he replied, smiling.

They were still in the pool, so he pulled her closer and kissed her, their naked bodies feeling so good against each other. She put her arms around his neck as his hands slid up her tummy to cup her breasts. She shivered, despite the pool temperature being around 30 degrees and slid her tongue into his mouth. He sucked it in while groping her breasts and teasing her nipples until they were fully hard. He pulled away from her slightly, to slide one hand slowly down her wet body, tickling her cute little tummy button, parting her sparse pubic hairs with his fingers to finally reach her swelling labia. He cupped them and squeezed with his hand, before sliding a finger up her cleft to tease her lips open. They responded immediately, her juices flowing to make it easy for his finger to slide into her. She moaned and whispered in his ear “That feels wonderful!”

She reached down for his fully erect cock which was resting against her tummy. She grasped it with her hand around the shaft and her thumb and forefinger teasing the head. They both gasped, his caused by the erotic feeling of her hand on his cock and her from worrying if it would ever fit into her tight little vagina.

He slid another finger into her, curling now two fingers up to find her G-spot. He did, at almost the same time as his thumb found her clit. She broke the kiss to scream. He stopped moving his hand, worried that he had hurt her. “Don’t stop!” she pleaded, so he started thrusting his fingers into her whilst rubbing her clit gently. She gasped and started thrusting her hand up and down his cock, using her other hand to cup his balls. “Harder!” Emma shouted. He did and she started panting and pumping his cock enthusiastically. Soon, his cock twitched and as his orgasm hit, he pushed his fingers hard into her hot little tunnel and pinched her nipple which pushed her into a screaming orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.