Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 6: Double Date

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Double Date - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

On Saturday morning, Emma went shopping at the market with Ingrid. After lunch, Adela’s Mum dropped her off at Emma’s and the girls chatted excitedly about their double date that evening. They had a long swim to cool off then a drink and a snack to keep them going until dinner. Emma’s parents shouted that they were leaving and they all wished each other a fun evening. Emma and Adela went up to Emma’s bedroom to get ready for their date. They showered, did each other’s hair and helped with just a small amount of eye makeup. They both put on tiny lacy panties and Adela put on a matching bra. They both put on bum-hugging short cut-offs and strappy tops showing a lot of tummy. At almost exactly 7:30 they went next door to join the boys. Thomas went to the door and let them in.

Thomas exclaimed “Wow! Jason, there are two sexy girls at the door, shall I let them in?”

“Only if one is a sexy Spanish girl with a great bum and sexy tits” Jason replied.

Thomas stood aside as the girls entered giggling. Adela lifted her boobs up and grinned at Jason, then she turned around, bent over and pushed her bum up towards him. “Do I fulfil your requirements, Sir?”

“You certainly appear to! But it’s difficult to be sure now they’re covered up” Jason replied, greeting her with a kiss.

“Slow down boy, you haven’t fed me yet!” Adela teased.

Thomas kissed Emma and went to the kitchen, returning with 4 full champagne glasses on a small tray.

Emma’s eyes lit up. “I was only joking!”

“Sorry, it’s not real champagne” Thomas said,

Emma took a sip. “It’s a really nice Cava, difficult to tell the difference. Thank you.”

“Now, if you’d all like to come through to the dining room” Thomas said, leading them in. Emma and Adela looked at each other, puzzled.

Four places were set with a small plate of smoked salmon on each, garnished with a small amount of caviar, lettuce and a piece of lemon.

“Thomas!” Emma squealed. “Thank you! Thank you! You’re so romantic!” And she rushed over to him with a big smile and hugged him with a big kiss.

“He’s just trying everything to get into your panties!” Jason laughed.

“He may have to wait a while!” Emma replied, giving Thomas another big kiss.

They ate their salmon, finished the champagne and were soon on their way, walking into the town. Emma wondered why Thomas needed his small back-pack but did not bother to ask. When they arrived at the restaurant, they were immediately seated at a small table set in an alcove which Thomas had requested when he made the reservation.

It was a warm evening so Thomas suggested coke would be refreshing and everyone agreed. They would have been allowed wine if they had been dining with their parents, but under-18’s were not allowed to buy alcohol. When the waiter had brought their drinks and left, Thomas surreptitiously took out a small water bottle from his back-pack. He poured a measure into each of their glasses, after each of them nodded in agreement, assuming correctly that it would be vodka.

“Salut!” toasted Jason. “He’s trying to get you drunk, Emma, trying every trick so you’ll let him into your panties!”

“When I eventually let him, I want to be sober enough to enjoy it!” Emma replied with a cheeky grin, causing Thomas’s cock to rise in anticipation. It was probably for the best that none of them could see under the table as they might have been surprised to see the bulge appearing in Jason’s shorts too.

They each ordered different pizzas and when the waiter eventually arrived with another coke each Thomas added a measure of vodka again. After they had finished, they walked, hand-in-hand to the nearby ice-cream parlour. They all ordered cones to walk back with and continued their walk home, with much teasing and laughter.

When they arrived outside Thomas’s house, Emma said “Goodnight boys! Thanks for a lovely evening!”. Jason looked crest-fallen but Thomas just grinned and said “Night girls!”, as he unlocked the door. The girls continued next door and once inside, went up to Emma’s bedroom, laughing, to change into bikinis, Emma in her little blue one. They went into the back garden and Emma switched on the in-pool lights and the little spotlights which pointed up the rocks. She turned on the outside speakers remotely from her iPhone and started her favourite playlist.

“That’s so sexy and romantic!” Adela exclaimed.

Thomas and Jason walked through the gate from next door, which nowadays was always left unlocked and walked over to the girls.

“Beautiful!” Jason exclaimed.

“Thank you!” Adela replied.

“I meant the lighting!” Jason exclaimed, laughing and ducking just too late to miss Adela’s hand which hit him harder than she meant to on his cheek.

“Sorry!” she said, trying not to laugh. He picked her up, carried her to the pool and dumped her in, squealing. He jumped in after her.

Thomas went over to Emma, both amused by their friends antics. They kissed and went over to the pool, holding hands, then jumped in together. They swam around for a while with much laughing and groping, not just with their own dates. Thomas went back to his house and re-appeared with more vodka and cokes which he placed on the side of the pool before getting back in.

They were all standing facing the side of the pool, drinking their cokes and chatting, when Emma felt a hand slip under the back of her bikini bottoms and slide down to grope her bum. It felt so sexy and it was a few seconds before she realised it was not Thomas. Her eyes went wide and she turned to see Jason grinning at her. At first she was not sure what to do then, no doubt helped by the vodka, she relaxed and grinned back. He was quite shocked when the sweet little innocent Emma slid her hand down the back of his shorts too and squeezed his cheek. She laughed at his shocked expression and they both removed their hands quickly before the other two turned to see what they were laughing about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.