Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 5: Emma’s New Look

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Emma’s New Look - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

At school the next day, Emma was walking to their first class with Adela, feeling a bit self-conscious in her new short skirt and top. As they entered the classroom, they said “Good morning” to the young female teacher. “Good morning girls. Looking hot today Emma!” she replied, with an encouraging smile.

Walking along the corridor to their next lesson, a boy two years above them passed them going the other way with a group of his friends. “Nice legs, Emma” he said, smiling at her.

Instead of being embarrassed and blushing like she used to, Emma replied “Your’s aren’t too bad but your knees are a bit nobbly”, causing his group of friends to howl with laughter.

“I don’t believe I said that!” Emma said to Adela.

“You’re just a sexy, natural flirt Emma!” Adela replied, laughing, but she realised she was going to have to share boys’ attention with her best friend.

At lunchtime, Emma and Adela met with Thomas and Jason.

“Wow!” exclaimed Thomas. “You look great Emma!”

“Sexy legs, Emma!” Jason added.

“Thank you boys!” Emma replied, beaming.

“Thanks for inviting us for dinner Jason. I’m really looking forward to the caviar!” Adela said.

Jason looked questioningly at Thomas who just shrugged.

When school finished, Thomas was waiting for Emma outside as usual and they travelled home together. It was another hot day, so they both raced inside their houses to change. Emma decided to wear her white bikini for the first time alone with Thomas. She hoped it was not too provocative as their relationship was already progressing at break-neck speed. She went out into the garden and unlocked the door in the wall.

“Wow again!” Thomas exclaimed. “I can’t believe how you’ve developed in the last couple of weeks!”

“It’s you making me more confident and Adela pushing me out of my comfort zone” Emma replied. “Thank you! The new me is much more fun but a bit scary!”

Thomas held out his hand and led her to the pool. They jumped in together, surfaced and kissed. They swam around for a while, enjoying the cooler water then came together again. They embraced and smiled at each other. She felt his hard cock against her tummy. He had difficulty keeping his eyes off her breasts through her now translucent bikini

“I hope you don’t think I’m just a cock-tease” Emma said.

“No, but my cock certainly feels teased by your beautiful body” he replied.

“I love how my body makes you feel. I want to give it to you unconditionally one day, but I’m not ready yet. Is that OK?” Emma said.

“I want to be your first but I want it to be perfect for you. There’s no rush but I just have to keep reminding my cock” he replied with a grin.

Emma giggled. “Maybe I’ll have to have a little chat with him soon!”

“Now you are definitely being a cock-tease!” Thomas laughed, then, more seriously “Emma, you look so sexy in that bikini but I don’t want everyone to see the sexy, intimate bits of your body. I’m greedy. I want to reserve it all, for me. Is that too possessive?”

“No. I’m all yours and I don’t want anyone else to see my sexy bits but you!” Emma replied. “I really like that you want to own me and I want you to be mine too!”

They kissed but then had to get out of the pool to dry off and return to their respective homes for dinner and homework.

Over dinner, Ingrid told Emma they would be going into the city on Saturday night for dinner, a concert then drinks with friends, so if she wanted friends over to keep her company, that would be good.

School on Friday was fairly uneventful. It had been really hot all week and, although their school was air-conditioned, unlike most of the state schools, it was still hot outside at lunchtime and travelling home.

Thomas and Emma returned home from school together and went into their separate houses. Thomas’s Mum, Jen finished work early on Fridays, so was already home.

“Tom, I’m going out again tomorrow night in the city. It will probably be a late night, so, if you don’t mind, I’ll stay the night in the city, rather than drive home” Jen said, looking a bit hesitant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.