Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 2: Meeting the New Neighbours

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Meeting the New Neighbours - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

On Saturday morning, Emma slept late. When she woke with a splitting headache just before midday, the events of the previous evening came flashing back. “Oh no” she groaned. On her bedside table, her Mum had left her a note. It took quite a while before Emma could focus but then she read with horror “Don’t forget the new neighbours are coming for drinks at six”. She got up to pee, drank a huge amount if water and took some paracetamol before going back to bed.

Thomas was also slow to wake up. He was so upset, knowing he had blown any chance with Emma, the most beautiful girl he had ever known, just because his big cock had taken over his brain.

“Don’t forget we are meeting the new neighbours at 6.” His Mum reminded him.

“I don’t feel up to it” he replied.

“Don’t be a wimp. I hear they have a pretty teen girl!” she replied.

“I know” he replied but he could not think of an excuse so was resigned to his fate, whatever that might be.

After a long shower, Emma started to relax slowly, although she was still very embarrassed. She had been really excited, imagining that someone was watching her swim naked and maybe the boy next door would be hot. She decide she would act normally as if nothing had happened. She washed her blond hair and let it down with a few strands falling down the sides of her face. She put on just a small amount of makeup to highlight her blue eyes and some subtle lipstick. Although it was casual drinks, she decided to wear a dress and spent some time choosing one. She eventually decided that her flower-patterned strappy mini sundress was just right and it had matching panties, although there was no chance he was going to get anywhere near those.

When the door bell rang, Emma’s Dad went to answer it. Thomas and his Mum stood outside with her holding out a bottle of wine.

“Come in please,” his Dad welcomed. “This is my wife Ingrid and my daughter Emma.”

“Thank you!” Thomas’s Mum replied. “I’m Jenny, or Jen and this is my son Thomas who had a bit of a fall in the garden yesterday.”

Thomas looked very embarrassed with plasters on his face, arms and legs.

Thomas looked sheepishly at Emma who gasped in horror “Thomas!!! Shit!”

“Emma!” her mother rebuked “It’s nice that you are so concerned but there is no need to swear!”

“Sorry Mum. It was a bit of a shock.”

“We know each other from school” Thomas explained, “and I’ve seen quite a lot of Emma recently.”

Emma had a coughing fit. Her mother got her a glass of water and Thomas put his arm around her shoulder. She slowly regained her composure, scowling at Thomas.

They got drinks all round, the parents opting for G&T’s while Emma got Thomas a coke with a large measure of vodka. She settled for another glass of water.

“Did you two know you were going to be neighbours?” Jen asked.

“Not until just now” Emma replied.

“I figured it out earlier in the week, but I thought I would surprise her” Thomas said.

“You certainly did that!” Emma exclaimed.

“Why don’t you show Thomas the garden and pool, Emma?” her Mum suggested. Emma thought to reply that he had already seen it but then thought better.

She led him out into the garden.

“I’m so embarrassed! I’m not talking to you” Emma said sulkily.

“I’m mortified, please talk to me” Thomas replied.

“No!”

“If it had been the other way round and you lived in a house with no pool but heard someone swimming next door, would you have looked to see if there was someone your age who might invite you over for a swim?” he asked.

“I suppose” she replied, reluctantly.

“And if you saw a super hot boy naked, would you have just looked away?”

After a long time she admitted “Maybe not straight away”.

“So will you forgive me for embarrassing you, please?” he begged.

“Have you bragged about it to your friends?” she asked.

“No, I never would!” he exclaimed. “You looked so innocent, I would never hurt you. Have you told your Mum?”

“No, but if I did she would probably fall apart in shrieks of laughter” Emma replied.

“Really?”

“Yep. I think her teenage years were pretty wild” Emma explained.

“Please don’t tell her. If she told my Mum I would be in real trouble,” he pleaded.

“OK if you promise to never tell any of your friends” Emma replied.

“I promise to never tell anyone. It was such a beautiful experience which I will remember forever. I really want to be your friend and I’ll pay whatever price you want if there is the slightest chance that I might get to see your amazing body again at some distant time in the future” he agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.