Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 12: Swinging

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Swinging - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When they arrived home, they all went straight into Emma’s house, the boys not wanting to disturb Jen and her boyfriend. They went out to the pool and all except Emma took their clothes off. Thomas looked at her questioningly.

“Jason promised to remove my panties, so I’m waiting” Emma explained, grinning.

Jason smiled and went over to kiss her. She had not yet switched on the pool lights, but the moon was almost full and created a romantic glow. They kissed passionately for a while, her arms around his neck and his hands on her bum. He curled his fingers under the hem of her dress and lifted it until he could slide his hands inside her panties to grasp her naked bum cheeks. She moaned softly as he started fondling them and pulling her into his naked cock.

“Are your panties wet enough yet?” Jason asked.

“Soaking wet” she replied.

He knelt down in front of her, lifted her dress up to her waist and slowly slid her panties down. She gasped as the cooler air wafted across her wet pussy, then gasped even louder as he kissed it. When he had her panties around her ankles she lifted her feet for him to remove them completely. He stood up, running his fingers up her legs as he did and when he reached her dress, she raised her arms so that he could lift it off completely. He hugged her close to him and they kissed again, swapping tongues, his cock dangerously close to her pussy. She grabbed it and stroked it up and down between her pussy lips then sprang free from him, ran and dived into the pool with Jason in hot pursuit.

Thomas and Adela joined in the chase and the boys soon had Emma trapped between them.

“We heard that you have a fantasy” Thomas said, threateningly.

“Oh no!” Emma squealed. “It’s Adela’s too.”

“I think it’s about time you did something naughty before me” Adela replied.

Jason and Adela held onto Emma while Thomas got out of the pool and went into the pool house. He came out a couple of minutes later with two towels and was dragging out the waterproof mattress. He positioned it in the centre of the decking and arranged the two towels on top of it.

“All ready. Bring the prisoner up” Thomas shouted.

They lay Emma on her back and Thomas and Adela held her arms and legs apart, one either side of her.

“The safe word is ‘banana’ Emma, we’ll ignore any other pleas to stop, OK?”

Emma looked a little frightened but nodded in agreement. The three then kissed her on the lips, with Thomas and Adela alternating between her breasts and her lips. Jason slid down between her legs, still held wide apart and kissed her pussy. He lashed his tongue up and down in the juices between her already opening labia which was fully engorged. Her inner pink lips looked very erotic and her clit was just peeking out of it’s hood. He pushed his tongue into her now visible little tunnel and licked around inside the entrance causing lots of squeals and moans from his victim.

He decided to up his game and licked up to her clit, teasing it with his tongue while his two fingers slid into her hot vagina. Thomas and Adela were now sucking both of Emma’s breasts, tickling her sensitive nipples with their tongues to send little electric shocks down to her clit. When Jason started sucking her clit and thrusting his finger in and out of her she gasped loudly and it was not long before she came with a massive orgasm shaking her body as she screamed.

He gave her little time to recover, before moving up her to grasp his cock and plow it up and down between her lips to coat it with her juices. That gave her a second orgasm but he was not going to wait any longer, so he thrust his cock into her, surprised at how easily he was able to penetrate her fully. This caused her to orgasm again as she felt the head touch her cervix, or was it just the second orgasm being prolonged? After she started to come down, he began thrusting in and out of her, being sure to drag his hairy mons along her clit as he did. He was having trouble controlling himself with such a virile young nymph writhing about under him, so, when he felt her next orgasm approaching he thrust hard into her as his sperm shot up his cock and jet after jet hit her cervix. Her vagina spasmed and she screamed so loud that Thomas had to put his hand over her mouth, worried that people lower down the street, including his Mum might hear.

Eventually, Jason’s cock deflated, slipped out of her and he started to get up, kissing her deeply on the way. “That was mind-blowing Jason, thank you” Emma said, still panting. She was all set to relax in the afterglow when hands encouraged her to lie on her tummy, then lift her hips so that she was now kneeling. “What are you doing?” she asked, a bit concerned.

“As you are doing a threesome first, we think you should try doggy-style first too” Adela explained.

Emma giggled and opened her legs in anticipation. Adela lay beside her and reached under to find her clit, causing Emma to gasp. She turned her head and they kissed. Tongues soon got involved and the kiss became more passionate as Thomas’s hands started caressing her inner thighs and bum cheeks. Jason lay next to her on the other side, feeling her breast and kissing her neck.

Thomas knelt behind Emma, grabbed his erect cock and started rubbing it up and down between her already soaking pussy lips. She was so hot and wet and her vagina entrance was dilated so that his cock head slipped into her before he had intended. She let out a low moan of approval and pushed her hips back at the same time as he thrust forward. She was still tight but her lubrication, helped by Jason’s sperm enabled him to slide in easily. She was just thinking that his cock was definitely thicker than Jason’s but not so long, when Thomas’s cock caressed her cervix. She squealed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.