Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 11: The Disco

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Disco - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

They had a lazy afternoon in and around the pool, restraining their sexual urges, trying to save themselves for the night. They watched a teen movie on Netflix and then Emma decided it was time to get ready for the evening. She washed her hair thoroughly and showered. Thomas came up to her bathroom with two vodka and cokes with ice and lemon. He watched, fascinated at all the lotions and potions that a girl apparently needed. He was even enlisted to help with her hair, but when she had finished, he had to admit that she looked and smelled good enough to eat. She put on her new dress and panties rendering him speechless.

“Do you like it?” she asked, with twirl and a sexy grin.

“Like it! You’re totally beautiful!” he exclaimed. “The dress is fantastic and shows off your long sexy legs and your cute bum. The colour even matches your eyes, making you look even prettier.”

“You really know how to get a girl’s panties wet, staring at me like you are about to ravish me!”

“Later!” he laughed “I’d better scrub up!”

Five minutes later, he returned into her bedroom, showered, de-odoured and dressed in long, black trousers and a dress shirt which, not being a t-shirt was obviously causing him some discomfort around the neck.

The taxi arrived on time and they were soon on their way to meet Jason and Adela at a very up-market seafood restaurant on the seafront of the city. Adela and Jason were similarly dressed in classy evening wear and they hugged and kissed in greeting. The maitre-de welcomed them and led them to the alcove table which Thomas had reserved. The wine-waiter came along promptly and asked what they would like to drink. He was not much older than them and when Thomas asked if they had a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, he smiled and said quietly “Certainly but as your beautiful young ladies appear to be underage, would you mind if I served it in small tumblers and kept the bottle hidden?” It would still be illegal even to serve the boys alcohol but the risk was minimal and he thought he might get a big tip.

“No problem, thank you” Thomas replied.

They enjoyed an excellent meal with fresh local fish and interesting deserts, although Emma just had ice-cream, causing Thomas to laugh as their eyes met. The disco was very close by so they walked. Thomas had had to book tickets in May to be sure of getting any. It was an under-18 club, barely legal in Spain, but the police were quite tolerant as there was no alcohol or drugs and very little trouble. The police had bigger problems to deal with.

The doorman/bouncer checked their tickets and Thomas’s bag, noting his water bottle and the girl’s party shoes but no sign of drugs. He let them in and the girls changed their sneakers for their party shoes then went to the girls room. Thomas put his rucksack into a locker and put the water bottle into his trouser pocket and they went over to the bar to order 4 cokes. The girls eventually reappeared and took their drinks to which Thomas had already added a generous amount of vodka. When they finished their drinks, they went over to the dance floor. The club had a young resident DJ who used to be a student at their school. They knew him and his music was exactly what the teens liked.

After a few dances, the girls again needed to visit the restroom and after a few minutes, the boys realised that the wine from earlier and the vodka and cokes meant they needed to go too. When the boys returned, they realised that they were too late. The girls were already dancing and obviously having a good time with a couple of boys in their final year. Jason spotted two girls in their year dancing together. He shouted “C’mon!” above the music to Thomas and they joined the two girls, soon splitting off with one each.

Emma’s partner Will was tall and she had to reach up to put her arms around his neck in the slow dances. He was very enthusiastic and a lot of fun, his erect cock pushing into her tummy as his hands wandered down to grasp her bum and pull her into him. Emma decided that it was only fair to tell him she had a boyfriend.

“Should I be scared? Is he bigger than me?” the boy asked with a smile.

“I’m afraid so” Emma replied, grinning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.