Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph - Cover

Peeping Tom and the Water Nymph

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 1: Peeping Tom

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Peeping Tom - Emma had been swimming naked in their private pool all of her 14 years. Thomas, her new 16-year-old neighbour finds a place to watch the pretty blond and her friend Adela.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Emma had just arrived home from school on a particularly hot Monday afternoon. As usual she immediately stripped off her school clothes, leaving them scattered along the lounge until she arrived at the back door, naked and sweating, longing for the swim she had been looking forward to all the way home on the train and bus. Both her parents were Swedish and so it was not surprising that she had blond hair, blue eyes and a slender body, toned by her love of sports. She dived into the slightly cooler water and surfaced with a smile on her face.

Although she was a rather shy 14-year-old, she had been swimming naked with her parents for as long as she remembered. She had had a little problem with this as puberty arrived, her labia becoming more pronounced, her pubic hairs beginning to show and her breasts starting to develop, but soothing words from her mother put her at ease. Her periods started very erratically and became quite heavy, so after a few months without improvement, her mother took her to the doctor who prescribed the pill. It worked but she had no thoughts of making use of it’s other properties, unlike her best friend, Adela. When Adela found out how Emma had got on the pill, she suddenly developed cramps and complained to her Mum about her heavy periods. It worked, so Adela was now on the pill too.

Emma lived with her parents in a village house on the edge of a small village in the centre of Mallorca, the last house before the mountain and forest began. Like most village houses, their’s fronted directly onto the road but this from the centre of the village it was little more than a track, leading up the valley to a couple of remote farmhouses. The large rear garden had a swimming pool in the centre surrounded by decking. Steep rocks and trees bordered the garden on the left where the forest began. There was a pool room with a barbecue and a shower/toilet to the right. High rocks on the far side, topped by a high wall gave them privacy from their neighbours.

Her grandparents used to live in the small house next door, lower down the steep street, such that even the upstairs windows did not overlook Emma’s garden. Her parents had a door built into the wall to allow the grandparents easy access as they did not have their own pool, but now the door was locked. A few months ago her grandparents had moved back to Sweden to live in a retirement complex as this had better facilities to cope with their ailments in old age. Emma’s parents still owned the house and had decided to rent it out through a local agent who handled all aspects of the letting. The new tenants had apparently arrived at the weekend but Emma had not met them yet. Emma swam a few lengths freestyle then breaststroke before floating lazily on her back, offering her pretty, naked young body up to the sun.

Next door, unknown to Emma, her new neighbour Thomas was in the garden too. He was a year older than Emma but had not yet met his neighbours either. He heard the splash of someone diving into the pool next door ... It was June and the daytime temperature was peaking at around 35 degrees so he was really jealous. He and his mother had just moved in at the weekend from their much larger family house with a pool near Palma. When his father had left to live with his secretary, he had agreed to pay Thomas’s school fees but could not afford to keep them in their large house. Thomas’s mother had reluctantly agreed to move into a smaller house in the country.

Thomas was curious to know who was swimming next door. Was it a boy his age who would invite him over for a swim? He climbed up the steep rocks at the back of the garden to see if he could see who was there. The wall was lower at the top so he parted some bushes carefully and looked next door.

What he saw took his breath away. A beautiful young teen girl was swimming naked, enjoying the water caressing her lithe young body. When she turned onto her back and floated with her arms and legs splayed, he nearly came in his pants. She eventually got out of the pool and he immediately recognised her as Emma, a very pretty but shy girl in the year below him at their private school.

She went to lie on a sun-lounger on her back, her legs slightly apart and her arms behind her head. She had a pretty smile and as he looked down he saw her small but nicely firm and rounded breasts with darker areola around erect nipples, no doubt caused by the cooler breeze blowing over them. Or was she having sexy dreams, he wondered. Further down, he had an urge to kiss her tight tummy and little navel before his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw her sparse blond pubic hairs in a triangle pointing to her pussy. Her puffy labia were darker in colour and were glistening with the pool water. He froze, unable to move.

Meanwhile Emma had a strange feeling that someone was watching her. Everyone told her she had a vivid imagination so she ignored it and turned over, not realising that she was pointing her bum and open legs directly at Thomas. His eyes widened when he saw her beautiful tight little bum, her little sphincter just visible between her cheeks. After her regulation 15 minutes sunbathing on her front and 15 minutes on her back, to avoid burning, she stood up and walked to the outdoor shower. She rinsed off and emerged drying herself with her towel into the cooler, shaded area, then went back into the house.

Thomas had to do something about his raging erection so he masterbated right there, shooting his sperm at the dividing wall. Relieved, he went back into his own house for a desperately needed cold drink.

The next day at school, Emma was walking along the corridor to her next lesson, chatting with her friend Adela. Adela was slim and pretty too but she was quite a bit curvier. Her jet black wavy hair and darker complexion had been passed onto her from her Spanish mother.

A boy walking in the opposite direction called out “Hi Emma!”. She looked up to see that it was Thomas, from the year above her who had never spoken a word to her before, although he always smiled when they passed. She managed to stammer “Hi!” in return while blushing bright red.

When they were a little further on, Adela demanded “What was that about?”

“Honestly, I don’t know!” Emma replied.

“Well, the hottest guy in the year above us must have the hots for you!”

“Don’t be stupid!” Emma replied, her blush returning.

Adela would not let the subject drop and teased Emma about it at every opportunity for the rest of the day. It was not until Emma returned home that she started to relax. She walked out of the back door with a towel around her and scanned all around the garden to ensure no-one was watching her, before throwing the towel over a lounger and diving into the pool naked, as usual.

Thomas arrived home soon after and immediately opened the door to the back garden quietly, listening for the sound of splashing water from next door. A big smile appeared on his face when he heard Emma swimming. He crept up to the top of the garden as quietly as possible and positioned himself in the same hidden spot as the day before. This time, he had brought a small pair of binoculars so that he could look at every little part of her amazing body in detail. She was the first girl he had seen totally naked but he was sure none of the other girls at school were more beautiful.

He focussed on her face first. She had big blue eyes and a little turned-up nose. Her lips were slightly pouty and he longed to kiss them. He surveyed every inch of her sexy body, finishing with her cute little toes. At just the right time, she turned over so he was able to continue by focussing on her neck and shoulders then slowly all the way down to her two little bubbles. With the binoculars, he could now see her perfect little sphincter and her labia in detail. He longed to caress her thighs and taut, shapely calves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.