Motivation - Cover

Motivation

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Sophomore in high school is having trouble with his grades. His stepmom comes up with an idea to motivate him. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

I wasn’t getting very good grades in sophomore year of high school and there was talk of summer school to keep me on track. My dad wasn’t happy and gave me a long lecture on how the world works and how my grades were going to get me into college.

The next morning he left for work at his usual time and my stepmother, Sharon, came to my room.

Please Wait while image loads

I woke up to see her sitting on the edge of my bed. She was wearing what she normally wears in the morning, a babydoll. I had no problem seeing her nipples through the sheer fabric. She told me that my dad was really concerned about my grades and that she wanted to know what the root of the problem was. I didn’t really tell her anything other than I just didn’t have the motivation to get more than a passing grade.

She thought about it for a moment then told me that she had an idea. She told me to consider my grades as coupons. I didn’t really understand, so she explained in more detail. If all my grades were B or better, I could cash them in for sexual favors. I was bowled over by this idea, very interested in these favors. She went on to say that she’d looked at my marking period grades last night when my dad opened the report card, and she saw I had one B, so I would be allowed three sexual favors for this first month. I couldn’t believe it.

She said, “Think about it and let me know when you come home from school what favors you would like.”

I thought about her during classes that day, then I studied hard in the library over lunch, figuring that even though there was no way she was serious, no way at all, just in case ... If it turned out to be true, for my sexual favor I would ask her to take off all her clothes and let me touch her for an hour.

That afternoon I got off the bus and practically sprinted home. I told her that I really liked her idea and that if she wasn’t messing with me, I had decided on a favor.

Grinning, she looked at me, probably thinking she was about to give me a blowjob. In hindsight I realize that would have been a great first, but at the time I was shaking in my pants as I told her what I wanted. I almost couldn’t believe it when she said okay.

We went up to my room and she stood there looking at me. I didn’t know what to do.

“Well, are you going to undress me or not?”

I started undoing the buttons of her blouse and the next thing I saw were her bare breasts. I took off her jeans with considerable effort, then her panties, and to my amazement she was standing there, naked in front of me. She asked me if she should lie on my bed or stand so I told her to lie down of course.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.