Haruko Meets an Evil-minded Ghost - Cover

Haruko Meets an Evil-minded Ghost

by Second Edition Harry Lime

Copyright© 2022 by Second Edition Harry Lime

Erotica Sex Story: Young Haruko wanders into her brother's room in the nocturnal hours and uses her brother's hard dick to take away her boredom. She is confronted by a spirit-girl in his closet who considers his dick her personal property. Haruko looks for a way to solve her problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Nudism   .

On the morning after both she and Yumi had attended a terrifying horror movie in a downtown shopping center, Haruko woke up in a cold sweat while it was still dark outside.

The rain was falling, and, in the distance, she could hear the sound of thunder and saw the light flashing from her rooftop sleeping quarters that confirmed that lightning was striking the ground at a rapid pace.

Her brother and her parents were all sleeping soundly totally unaware of the danger around them.

She tried counting the time elapsed from the lightning flashes and the sound of the thundering boom after the fact. The handsome science teacher in her class had explained one should just count the seconds after the flash and then divide by seven to adjust for the speed of sound to calculate the distance. If time was longer then it meant that the storm was moving away from her and if it was shorter then it meant the storm was approaching her.

It worked just fine, and she was far less nervous when she determined the storm was moving away from her location.

She was tempted to go into her brother’s room just below her, but she hesitated because the last time she went into his room uninvited, he had nailed her in her previously virginal anal entrance, laughing at her protests against the profound indignity.

She knew her brother’s carnal appetite and feared that he would automatically assume that she was horny and looking for his oversized, meaty cock to drive away her sleeplessness.

If she were to be completely honest about it, she knew she must confess her fondness for her brother’s proud dick but preferred it inside her mouth and not in her feminine folds or her poop chute in the rear. Deep in her heart, she felt it was taboo because they were blood relations, and she did not want to be known as an incestuous young girl.

Cautiously, she crept into his inner sanctum and saw him sound asleep with a humongous erection that stuck up at a ninety degree angle to the ceiling above. She studied it for a few moments, frigging her swollen clitoris with her sinning young girl fingers.

She knelt next to his almost naked body and lowered her head down to his rampant cock to the point that her excited lips were mere inches from his rock hard shaft.

Haruko licked her suddenly dry lips with her agitated tongue finally reaching out with it to touch her brother’s unsuspecting dick with little flicks of her wetness.

The tiny ghostly figure in her brother’s closet witnessed Haruko’s shameful behavior. The spirit form of the murdered girl shuddered with her own need for the young man’s dick. She had been resident in his closet for over a month now coming out in the nocturnal hours to feast on his hardened cock while he slept in troubled sensitivity to her lips around his youthful member.

Yoshi shook with waves of anger at the sister’s indecent behavior with her host cock. She had not been this angry since the time she had been murdered by the depraved policeman using her body for his pleasure shortly after the two drunken boys had assaulted her in the darkened park as she was walking her little dog. He had chased them away and then taken her from the rear with hid rude dick entering her tightly clenched puckered entryway like some warped deviant with evil intent.

She remembered his pudgy hands wrapped around her diminutive throat and she floated away into this limbo land of spirits of people no longer human but not yet ready to continue their journey into oblivion beyond.

Ghost girl Yoshi allowed Haruko to finish her ministrations on her brother’s pulsating dick without interference.

However, when Haruko squatted down on the floor to rest for a moment while she caught her breath, Yoshi wrapped her ghostly strong arms around the sister and forced her down on her back sitting astride her defenseless face.

Haruko was confused because all she could see was a partially transparent form of a naked female on top of her covering her nostrils with her fingers and telling her, “Time for you to pay back for your impudent behavior with your own brother, little sister.”

She trembled with fear.

Was this some sort of strange hallucination she was suffering for her taboo sins or was she being subjected to some prank by her brother or one of his equally macho friends with their weird sense of humor?

Yoshi brought her back to reality with several slaps across her facial cheeks regaining her attention to the present moment.

“Open your lips, you little bitch. You deserve to service my hunger since you took my host boy’s semen down into your sinful belly.”

Haruko felt the hairy pelt of the ghost girl’s pussy pressing on her mouth and her delicate pointed chin. It had a pungent scent to it. It reminded her of her grandma’s strawberry cobbler and at the same time the delicious taste of freshly wrapped sushi for breakfast in the morning.

She licked with her obedient tongue inside the ghost girl’s feminine folds, and she sucked even the pubic hair that tickled her skin and lips. She hated getting the hair in her teeth but in this case, she had no other option since the ghost girl was in complete charge of her every movement.

Eventually, in such matters, she felt the wetness sprinkle down her throat like molten lava burning away her sins like the fires of Hell.

She was momentarily confused not certain if this was some dream resulting from recently viewing the terrible horror movie or if it was reality because she was squatting on her brother’s bedroom floor with the taste of his man juices mixed with the female emissions that coated her inside mouth with unmistakable residue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.