Sunrise Surprise

by Alured de Valer

Copyright© 2022 by Alured de Valer

Erotica Sex Story: A great way to start the day. Codes are intentionally spare so as to not spoil the surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I was having a delightfully erotic dream in which my wife kept winding up in a helpless position bent over various pieces of furniture as I availed myself of her delectable charms. Sometimes her hands were restrained in some fashion, but her legs were always parted enough for my needs.

I awoke with a grunt, mildly disappointed at missing out on a glorious finish but somewhat grateful I hadn’t come in my shorts. As it was, I was still more than half hard as I adjusted my equipment to a more comfortable position.

It took a few moments to get my bearings. I was on the couch in the living room, banished there because my wife couldn’t put up with my snoring. I didn’t know what her problem was. I slept through the noise just fine.

The sun was just peeking over the horizon with light starting to leak through the windows. Most of it was coming from the kitchen, which faced east. I got the feeling we were in for another scorcher.

With a groan, I staggered to my feet and shuffled groggily toward the kitchen and that magic elixir from Colombia. The coffee maker sat ready to go on the counter, just waiting for me to hit the switch before providing me that much-needed nectar. The digital display showed it was a little after 6 a.m.

I stared out the window over the sink, watching the big, orange fireball illuminate the prairie as I pondered my existence. The dream wasn’t so much troubling as baffling. My wife and I still maintained an active sex life and rarely went more than a couple of days without some kind of action. I couldn’t understand why I’d be having sex dreams. It wasn’t like I was some hormone-addled 14-year-old.

The coffee maker burbled and hissed as it began filling the pot. I grabbed a mug out of the cabinet and stuck it under the spout to get that first precious cup.

After taking the first satisfying sip, I shuffled over to the kitchen table and took my seat against the wall. I continued to sip coffee as I watched the sun creep higher into the sky.

Thoughts of sexual activities with my wife continued to float through my mind. It had just been a few nights ago that she’d goaded me into taking her around the world. It had been difficult to be productive at work the next day, but I cut myself a little slack. As owner of my own business, I could delegate most of the work to underlings.

Such nights, especially during the week, were becoming difficult to come by as our kids reached their teens. It’s not that we were worried about them hearing us — the master suite was on the opposite end of the house from their rooms and I’d made sure there was sufficient soundproofing — but their various activities kept us on the go at least four nights a week during the school year.

I was trying to figure out if I needed another refill when she came in and went directly to the counter. I don’t think she even noticed my presence on the opposite side of the room.

She was wearing a baby blue T-shirt she liked to sleep in. The garment barely came below her ass and was so old as to be almost threadbare. I’d chastised her more than once for wearing it around the house. The material was so thin one could easily discern her nipples and areolae.

I mulled that as my cock took notice. She really was a beautiful creature, shapely legs, tight bubble butt, nice boobs and an angel’s face with big eyes and pouty lips that just begged to be kissed. Thoughts of our previous encounters brought a grin to my face. She was a great fuck.

Any question as to whether I was awake vanished when she reached up to the cabinet, going up on tiptoes to reach a higher shelf. The movement lifted the hem of her shirt up to reveal her ass. She wasn’t wearing panties. Again.

Instead, I was treated to the sight of two plump labia and a few wisps of hair as her thighs separated slightly when she stretched to reach the box of Pop-Tarts on the second shelf. It was time to teach her a lesson. Again.

Silently, I set my mug on the table, stood and stepped close behind her. She gasped when I placed my hands on her hips, but at least she didn’t scream and wake up the whole house.

I slid my hands up her sides as I nuzzled her neck just below her ear.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.