My Drunk Sister - Cover

My Drunk Sister

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Story by Jack, illustrated by Mat. Sister comes home drunk and younger brother puts her to bed. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Analingus   Illustrated   .

My parents were spending the weekend in Paris. “Be good, Simon,” they’d told me before they headed off. “Don’t stay up too late.”

“What about Stephanie?” I asked. She was out with her boyfriend Ray.

“When you’re 17,” Mom said.

“Three years,” I grumbled to myself.

It was well after midnight, and I was watching a movie when Stephanie came home. I heard her stumble at the door and fumble with the keys. I opened the door and she fell into the house, clearly drunk. No sign of Ray. I picked her up and helped her to bed.

Please Wait while image loads

“Ray, Ray, Ray,” she moaned, pulling me onto the bed after her. Instantly she was asleep, the sheets trapped beneath us. I couldn’t help but notice that her breasts were almost falling out of her blouse. I wondered if I should undress her. I ran my hand over her breasts to see if she would wake up. She didn’t. I gave a quick squeeze and still nothing. I pulled her breasts very carefully out of her blouse. One of my hands went straight to my cock, the other cupped her breast and gently pressed, and my fingers gently rubbed her soft nipples.

She didn’t move. I decided to take a chance. I rolled her to her side and lifted her skirt.

Please Wait while image loads

Her light blue panties were completely shoved into her ass. I kissed her lovely round cheek then moved her thong aside and licked her asshole. As I licked, I heard a soft moan. I was surprised so I stopped, but her hand quickly grabbed my head and pushed it back to her ass. “Don’t stop, Ray,” she moaned. “Don’t stop.”

Please Wait while image loads

I didn’t stop. I ate her ass until she moaned loudly. She got up on her knees and straddled me. Luckily it was a bit dark. Probably thinking I was Ray, she grabbed my cock and stroked it for a few seconds before sliding herself down onto my hard shaft.

Please Wait while image loads

Immediately the feel of her hot wet pussy made me come. I shot what felt like a gallon of hot cum inside her. But I stayed hard and she rode me, bouncing on my cock. I needed to see her face. I wrenched her around. She kept riding me. Her tits, free of her blouse, bounced and swayed with every stroke. Again and again her breasts brushed across my face. My lips latched onto a stiff nipple, and I sucked. She screamed in orgasm, her pussy tightening around my cock, and I came with her. Just before she collapsed into sleep she said, “Goodnight Bro.”

To this day, we have never spoken of that evening. I always hope that she will come home drunk again like that night and we will fuck again. I really wonder if she knew it was me or if she was just too drunk to know what she was saying.

Story by Jack
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.