If Only for Some - Cover

If Only for Some

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A young man thinks back to a night with his dad and his friends, the violence that happened, and how there can be happy endings, for some people at least.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Prostitution   Violence   .

I only ever saw her the once. In my youth, the glorious stupid age, I was wild. At least I thought I was, full of piss and vinegar, a real man strutting about in the world. My dad had been an abusive son of a bitch, which was probably why mom had left us, leaving me to take all of his abuse. God, I still hate that cunt for that. But Dad taught me a lot of things besides the bad. I got laid on my fifteenth birthday by some bar whore he had brought home. He ran in interesting circles, a rough and rowdy crowd that liked shit of the very illegal sort. I got to experience a lot of things far earlier than most guys did and don’t regret them to this day. My only real regret was her.

I never even knew her name. All I know is that one of dad’s friends was out of jail and was finally getting married to his side gal who had stuck by him the whole time. His girlfriend had fucked off like the whore she was at the first chance and well, fuck her and bitches like her. That was how my dad felt and thus, it was how I felt as well. To celebrate, they were having a bachelor party, and well, someone was supposed to bring a whore to entertain us all. I was still living at home at nineteen and dad decided to bring me along. Male bonding, his style, I guess.

Anyway, we get there, and lo and behold, no whore. Some people are grumbling, it’s early though, and my Dad decides to go out with a guy to solve the problem. So we drank, bullshitted, watch some shit, and an hour later, there she is. A dirty blonde girl, underfed, lost, and desperate. She wasn’t dirty blonde in hair, I mean she was literally blonde but dirty. Someone whispered that we hit the jackpot, and got ourselves a runaway. When she saw over a dozen men, well, you could tell she was having second thoughts. Except this group? This group would not have taken no for an answer. None of us were good at taking the word no. Myself included.

I had been told no exactly once. I mentioned how the date fell apart and my dad punched me for it. Never, ever, let a cunt disrespect you, he told me. They know what they are doing and don’t play their game. I nodded, held back some tears, and accepted what he said. The next time it happened it was some freshman slut who had fantasies of dating a bad boy senior, well she told me no when I tried to fuck her after a movie. It was a struggle but it’s amazing how women will just shut down after one punch or even one slap. Then she took it like the good whore she was. I loaded her cunt with cum and dropped her off. Later I realized she had bled in my backseat, but she was a good girl. Never whined or told anyone. Just got quiet after that. Not that I noticed or cared really, I had gotten what I wanted.

Anyway, as soon as she was there, three guys, including the groom, started shoving her around, each time slapping or tearing some of her clothes from her. She screamed exactly once, which earned her a punch to the gut and they slammed her head against the wall, and that was it. She struggled, but she didn’t scream. I told you, one hit and they just go quiet. They started fucking her mouth, pinching her nipples, and tore her ratty shorts off of her. She just took it, throwing up once. The fat man she puked on punched her in the face for that. She was spacey after that.

The guys though? We all had a ball. Some of us would be drinking, doing some coke, watching the game, or fucking the whore. That’s all she was to any of us. Meat. I got my turn early. She was on her back, already a puddle between her legs as I fucked her. She was slim, underfed, and flat-chested. Her lip and nose were bright red compared to her pale and dirty body. The blood didn’t turn me off. I fucked her harder because of it. I needed her like I had never needed a cunt before. I was an animal, wound tight, and I pumped and rammed in her, soft grunts coming from her until I exploded in her hole. I pulled out and wiped myself clean on her leg and another guy took my place. That’s how the first hour went.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.