The Wishes - Cover

The Wishes

Copyright© 2022 by Dark Apostle

Choosing the red pill

“Okay to recap,” James said. “Wish one is to sort out my shitty memory, wish two expanded my mind and gave me more knowledge, wish three sorted out my body and gave me wish fulfilment.”

“Ha,” Gin grinned.

“Wish four.”

“Time travel.”

“Wish five?”

“Can be activated once you invoke perform wish Four.”

James nodded.

“I am curious about something,” Gin mused.

“Shoot.”

“Why 14?”

“Why not?”

“You could have your pick of timelines, even go back to the day of your birth if you wanted,” Gin shrugged.

“I did consider it,” James mused in response.

“My first thought was, do you want to see my tits.”

“No thanks.”

The two laughed, “That’s not what I meant.”

“So your first thought was your sister’s tits?”

“Yes,” he nodded. “That one question that set me on this path, that’s the nexus point. I change that point, I change everything.”

“Amanda.”

James sighed, “Amanda.”

James explained how he grew up in a typical nuclear family, where the father was the breadwinner and the mother a housewife who took care of the kids.

His father was William Gerald Smith, Bill to his friends and wife, and dad to the kids. He’d been a major player in the High School football team and had gone onto State College on a football scholarship.

He was never the best player on the team and wasn’t picked for the NFL draft. But unlike most of his teammates, he actually studied in college and returned home, where he used his business degree to work in management for the local manufacturing plant.

Bill and Karen had met at college. Karen often regaled the kids with stories of how he had swept her off her feet. He’d sounded so romantic and even smiled smugly when she had told them of his romantic gestures.

In their senior year, he’d knocked her up, so they’d gotten married and had Rachael, and after graduation, Cheryl. Finally, a few years later the twins, James and Amanda.

He rarely acknowledged anything that James did but heaped praise on the girls. Cheryl, the middle girl, seemed to be the apple of his eye and could do no wrong. Rachael resented the attention Cheryl received and left home as quickly as she could, shortly after finishing her last year of college.

While she was there, Rachael, tended to help out with homework, looking after the household, and any other issues that might crop up. Her actions showed she was the most mature of the children, often going out of her way to help.

Cheryl was not mean to James or Amanda. Instead, she was indifferent and self-involved. In practice, she ignored James and never acknowledged his successes. She’d follow Rachael around and always included Amanda in the ‘girl stuff’ that they did, but it seemed like she didn’t know what to do with him.

On the other hand, James and Amanda were practically inseparable. They did everything they could together and even shared the same bedroom until they were about twelve years old.

Things had been fine right up until puberty hit, then shit got complicated.

“How so?” Gin asked, interrupting James’ thoughts.

“I love tits,” James shrugged. “The body of a woman in all its glory. Of course, I’d seen pornos and seen tits in our family. But I found myself attracted to the tits in my family and that’s where the frustration grew. I saw Nanna naked one day, she was bent over in the bathroom as I came up to the stairs, she had her legs spread and I could make out all her glory.”

“Wow.”

James inclined his head, “I got an instant hard-on. She turned around and I freaked, paused, and stayed silent.”

“She didn’t see though?”

“No, she had on a mask and her eyes were closed, she made her way through the corridor to her room blind. I got to see her tits and pussy in all its glory, I sat there and wanked while she shat in the bathroom.”

Gin nodded his head, “then what?”

“Then I saw mom, her dark hairy pussy and her lovely tits,” James sighed. “Things just got more confusing from there. I had been at practice one day and was lying on my stomach aching like a bitch. Mom came in and sat down on the bed and gave me a massage, I actually felt her pussy through her skirt and it made me fucking hard, the next incident mom came into my room in a negligee and hugged me while I was in bed. She was rubbing my shoulders and asking me what was wrong, and I sprung a boner right there. She was just trying to be a loving mother and I got a hard-on for her. I freaked out again, not knowing how to handle the situation.”

Gin nodded and James continued.

“Most boys just have to deal with cracking voices, acne, and wet dreams. Well, I got all that in spades, especially the wet dreams.” He grimaced, “But I don’t think that most guys have wet dreams about the females in their families. I mean, I knew it wasn’t normal to think of them in that way. I’d hear older guys talking about girls, and maybe they’d talk about wanting to nail some other guys’ sisters or mothers, but nobody talked about wanting to ‘do’ their own sisters and mother, no matter how hot they looked. I know that Freud did, but he was a freak raised by a nanny.”

“Hey, no judgment here. We djinn are elemental creatures born from our environment. We don’t need to have sex to reproduce, and thus we don’t have parents or siblings. So we don’t have the sort of inhibition towards incest that humans do ... But, I guess that explains why your life took a downturn.”

James nodded in agreement.

“That’s exactly it. I snuck dirty magazines from my dad’s collection and jacked off to pictures of Misses January through December, but at night it was my mother and sisters that I usually dreamed about. I got so desperate that I even tried praying to God to take away those feelings. It made things awkward. Eventually, though I drifted away from the family when I started work. Because my work took me halfway across the country I lost touch, only really meeting people at events like mom remarrying.”

“Wasn’t there an incident there?”

“Yes, Rachael showed me her tits.”

“So what happened?”

He sighed, “She got drunk and had her tits done to make them even bigger, and they were huge. We went outside to talk and she sobbed, telling me no matter what she did her husband wasn’t impressed.”

“What do you mean?”

“I guess he liked the size of them, but wasn’t happy with her in general,” James shrugged his shoulders.

“And?”

“She pulled her top up and they bounced free, my god they were monstrously big, how he couldn’t have wanted her. I expressed my love for her and she kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek, a full on kiss with tongue. Her final words to me were what could’ve been.”

“Now you can get to know, I imagine this isn’t the first sister you’ve seen topless?”

“No Cheryl got drunk at a party and dry humped me, she got her tits out as well and Amanda asked me if I wanted to see her tits when we were fourteen.”

“Ergo why that’s the time you want to go back to?”

“Yes,” James nodded his head.

“I wanted to, I really wanted to, but instead I freaked out and pushed her out of my room. Up to that point, we were still talking. We weren’t as close as we used to be, but we still talked. Well, that incident completely soured our relationship. Eventually, it broke and we stopped talking.”

Gin interjected, “She probably felt insecure and wanted to experiment with someone she felt safe with. That’s perfectly normal for teenagers, even if they’re siblings.”

James nodded in agreement. “I realize that now, but I was so afraid of my own feelings, at being called a freak, that I panicked like I did with mom. I bottled up my feelings and completely avoided touching her. But by then, I wasn’t just afraid of my own feelings, I was scared to death that everyone would hate me if they knew what I felt. To protect myself, I became an emotional black hole. After all, I couldn’t be hurt or rejected if I never put myself out there. And it wasn’t just towards my family. All of the other dozen relationships that I had gone nowhere fast.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.