The Girl of Our Dreams - Cover

Preview

The Girl of Our Dreams

by Lance Descarado

Copyright© 2022 by Lance Descarado

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Teenagers, Mind Control, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, School, Extra Sensory Perception, Magic, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Rough, Spanking, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Orgy, Interracial, Black Male, White Male, White Female, Oriental Female, Hispanic Female, Indian Male, Anal Sex, Double Penetration, Exhibitionism, First, Facial, Fisting, Food, Massage, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Sex Toys, Squirting, Public Sex, Teacher/Student, Cat-Fighting, ENF, Geeks, Politics, Revenge, Transformation, Violent,

Humor Sex Story: Julie Lambert is campaigning to become prom queen — including in her classmates’ raunchiest dreams — in this mix of gonzo teen sex comedy and socio-political satire.

Summary: Julie Lambert is campaigning to become prom queen — including in her classmates’ raunchiest dreams — in this mix of gonzo teen sex comedy and socio-political satire.

Warnings: This one’s a hard R! It has long, explicit and raunchy sex scenes. (But that’s what you’re here for, right?) It contains occasional gory violence used in a comedic and over-the-top manner that I doubt is likely to disturb anyone, and also glancing references to real (offscreen) sexual violence and abuse. There’s a trans side character, but nothing explicit or sexual happens involving her. This is also more than a bit political, containing social commentary on the culture war and satirizing wokeness in schools. Don’t read if that will offend or upset you! In spite of all this, though, this is fundamentally an upbeat, wish fulfillment sex comedy where good things happen to good people and entertainingly kinky and bizarre things happen to bad people — not a gritty, dark drama. Your author does not expect it to disturb the average reader.

All sex is technically consensual, but it’s usually not informed consent and certainly wouldn’t be ethical in real life.

Codes are for the whole story, not the parts currently posted.

Author’s Note: I’d like to credit Lisa Teez (for critical feedback and the basic contest concept that so inspired me), Chrystal Wynd (for the moral support) and William Pratt (whose dream-based ‘Ed’ and overall comedic writing style was also an inspiration). Please note that none of these people have any involvement in the story’s political satire element, however.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.