Jamie's Meditation - Cover

Jamie's Meditation

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: It's cold and gray and snowing outside, but indoors Jamie, Lisa, and Guy play a hot game, which for some reason is called "Meditation." Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

It was cold and gray and snowing outside, just the kind of day for a hot indoor game. Lisa explained how it would work. Jamie would sit on the floor, knees crossed. Behind her, Guy would jerk off, making sure his ejaculate landed on her neck and back. Lisa didn’t mention that she’d apply a judicious finger at the critical moment.

Please Wait while image loads

Lisa and Guy would enjoy the sight of Guy’s semen coasting slowly down Jamie’s spine. After a time, Guy would step around and present his somewhat softened cock to Jamie, who would take it into her mouth and suck it until it was again erect. Then Lisa would help Jamie lie back upon the floor, and Guy would lift her legs, drive his cock into her cunt, and fuck her to orgasm.

Later that afternoon, the three of them studied the photographs Lisa had taken. One showed Guy’s cum on Jamie’s back, the trail reaching almost into the curved crease of Jamie’s ass. Jamie said, “It was almost scary, waiting for it. I didn’t know if it would be hot or cold or what it would feel like, but it was so exciting, just waiting, and then when it hit, oh Gosh! And then another and another, and I could feel it dripping down. It felt good maybe because I knew what it was. And I was proud of myself. And it kind of tickled. Also I knew what was supposed to happen next, and I really wanted to be fucked. And I was so proud then to take Guy’s cock in my mouth and suck it big and strong. And it was so good to get fucked. Gosh, I came so hard and good.”

The second photograph showed the floor with Guy’s crushed cum smeared upon the surface. “We’ll let it dry,” Lisa said, “and then when it’s crusty we’ll be able to clean it up.”

“Do you think it will leave stains on the wood?” Jamie asked.

“I hope so,” Lisa said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.