The Naughty Girls Club No. 20 - on the Bench - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 20 - on the Bench

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Riding the bench can be a pleasure. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“Where’s Jill?” Jessica asks.

“Visiting colleges with her mom,” Joanna says.

“Ivy?”

“Huh?”

“Never mind. Too bad for her. I have something fun planned for tonight.”

“What?” Joanna asks.

“You know what it means to be on the bench?”

Joanna hesitates. “In basketball it means you’re like a reserve. A substitute player.”

“Right,” Jessica says. “So tonight you’re going to be a substitute for Jill.”

“I’m not very good at basketball,” Joanna says.

Jessica laughs. “How are you at sex?”

“Huh?”

“Never mind. Follow me.”

They walk the four blocks to the library.

“I don’t think it’s open this late,” Joanna says.

“Right. We’re not here for the library. We’re here for the bench. The one around the corner.”

They walk around the corner. Someone is sitting on the bench. Only when a car turns the corner and its headlights briefly cross the bench does Joanna see that it’s Shane. “Hey,” she says. “Hi.”

“Hi,” Shane answers.

“So here’s how it works,” Jessica says. “You sit next to him. You unzip him. He pulls up your dress. Then you masturbate each other. I’ll take a few pictures, and later I’ll do a painting. It’ll be called ‘On the Bench.’ You guys game?”

Shane says, “Sure.”

Joanna says, “All I have to do is...”

“Right,” Jessica says. “Unzip him, take out his cock, and jerk him off. Got it?”

“I guess so,” Joanna says.

Cautiously she zips down Shane’s jeans. His cock springs up. Meanwhile Shane has pulled Joanna’s dress up.

“It’s so big,” Joanna says. “I can’t even get my fingers around it.”

“Do your best,” Jessica says.

Shane has his fingers bunched together and he’s rubbing Joanna’s sex.

“More on top,” Jessica says. “I need to be able to see her cunt. Joanna, spread your legs a little more.”

“Faster now,” Jessica tells Shane, when a turning car briefly illuminates them. “Yeah, she’s going to come. I can see her cunt juice. Make her come.”

Please Wait while image loads

It is Shane who comes first. Five, six, seven jolts of semen shoot from his cock. While ejaculating, he’s stopped rubbing Joanna. “No, no, no,” she says, and she swings herself around and on top of him, managing to stuff his cock into her cunt. “Oh God, oh God, oh God,” she groans, fucking him hard and fast. A moment later she is seized by orgasm. She shivers and holds still.

“Good work,” Jessica says. She kneels before them, moistens a finger with the mix of cum pooled beneath, Joanna’s cunt, then drives her finger into Joanna’s asshole. Joanna grunts and comes again. The clench of her cunt recharges Shane’s cock, and he shudders into another climax.

Walking back to Jessica’s house, Joanna asks, “What would have happened if Jill had been here?”

“She would have rode the bench,” Jessica says. “Or is that ridden? One or the other.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.