Spare the Rod - Cover

Spare the Rod

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Our First Family Orgy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Our First Family Orgy - A perverted mother marries a rich man KNOWING he intended to spank and fuck her sassy daughter, leading to some hot family orgies.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Rod stood then, and quickly stripped off his clothes.

“You, too, kids,” I said to Jeff and Jenny, and soon all of us were naked.

“Want me to suck your cock a little before you fuck me, Rod?” I heard Cindy ask.

“Sure,” Rod answered, and as I sank to my knees before my son’s hard, naked cock, I saw my oldest daughter take my new husband’s cock into her mouth, slurping on it as she fondled his balls.

“Drape your legs over the chair, honey,” I said to Jenny, watching Rod’s eyes grow larger as my youngest daughter spread herself open, her hairless cunt glistening as we stared at it. “Now touch yourself, honey. Make your pussy feel good,” I instructed, and she did it.

I took Jeff’s cock in my mouth then, sucking it, hearing him groaning as I licked the end of his prick and gently fondled his balls.

“Oh God, Mom, that feels good!” he gasped.

“Come whenever you wish, honey,” I said, knowing he was never able to stop himself from coming the moment his cock slipped into my mouth. Yes, we’d done this before, and I’d tell Rod about it eventually.

“Fuck me now, Rod,” I heard Cindy moan, and when I looked over at her she was lying back on the sofa, one leg above her, one on the floor as Rod moved between her perfect young thighs. And then I felt my son coming in my mouth as my husband’s cock slid into my 14 year old daughter’s hot cunt.

“Oh FUCK, Mother, I love watching all of you!” Jenny gasped, her fingers sloshing thorough her wet cunt as Jeff’s cum splashed onto my face.

“God Mother ... I ... LOVE ... fucking ... like ... thissssss!” Cindy cried out, her head twisted toward me, eyes half-open, spit drooling out of the corner of her mouth.

Excited to have her watching me, I slowly slid my son’s coming cock over my cheeks, feeling his spurts of cum shooting out onto my face, and into my mouth. I love Jeff’s cum ... it is fresh and clean and delicious. But then I love any man’s cum. You see, I’m a cum freak. Can’t get enough of the stuff, and obviously, neither could my daughter.

“Come with me,” I gurgled to Jeff, crawling on my hands and knees over to where Jenny sat masturbating, her shaved wet cunt glistening with pussy juice. “Spread your lips apart, darling,” I breathed. Rod was fucking Cindy and watching me, and as he did I buried my face in my daughter’s pussy, licking and slurping her wetness. Then I turned to my son and grasped his cock, pulling him closer to his sister’s spread cunt. “Do it, Jeff,” I gasped. “Fuck her. Ram this beautiful cock into your sister’s pussy!” I squealed, rubbing my cunt, spit drooling out of my mouth, my nipples so hard they hurt.

And then he did it. My son inserted his cock into his sister’s pussy as I watched, my wet juices splattering around all over my thighs. Then I turned back to where my husband was fucking Cindy. God seeing them made me hot ... so fucking hot ... and I wanted to do something ... anything ... NASTY. And so I did it. I had Rod roll Cindy over onto her stomach with her tight bubble ass sticking up in the air toward me ... and I spread her tight asscheeks apart and burined my face there, licking and tonguing her asshole, spitting into it, then spread it apart and told my husband to bury his cock in her tight asshole. And so he did it as I watched him penetrating her ass. Quickly I moved behind Rod then and began licking and tonguing his asshole as I’d just done to my daughter, all of us moaning and making wet sounds, the scent of pussy and ass filling the air. And oh my God how I loved it all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.