Spare the Rod - Cover

Spare the Rod

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Spanking Cindy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Spanking Cindy - A perverted mother marries a rich man KNOWING he intended to spank and fuck her sassy daughter, leading to some hot family orgies.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

“I love you, Clare, and I’d love you to marry me...” Rod began, lovingly holding my hands above the small, romantic candlelit table of Le Petite Auberge, our town’s finest French restaurant. Everything had been wonderful. A Kir Royale before dinner, one of my favorite aperitifs, the crisp dry champagne accented perfectly with just a few dollops of Crème de Cassis ... a divine dinner accompanied by an incredible bottle of Pommard burgundy. Now we were sipping some expensive and very fine cognac. I hoped this would be the night Rod proposed. My heart was pounding in my chest. Then it almost stopped when Rod continued.

“ ... but we have a problem,” he frowned sadly.

“What, darling?” I asked, hardly able to breath. “I adore you ... you’re the best lover I’ve ever had, and I WANT to marry you. What is it? Is it my kids?” I asked, worried.

“Well ... actually it is, Clare,” he said. “Not that I don’t love them. It’s just that ... well ... I was raised to spare the rod and spoil the child,” he continued. “Ironic that they also named me Rodney, huh?”

“I ... don’t understand, darling. Please ... help me understand,” I stammered.

“I guess it mainly centers on Cindy,” he said. “I ... frankly, Clare, I don’t think I could allow her to say some of the things she says to you if we were married. She’s disrespectful to you, darling. And I couldn’t condone that without disciplining her.”

“And that would mean what, honey? I mean, specifically?”

“Spankings, Clare. Possibly with a belt or strap. I ... think she needs it, darling. And I’d have to do it if she sassed you in front of me. Or any of the kids, but Cindy is mainly the problem,” Rod said.

“Darling, I realize she needs more discipline. And frankly, honey, I think she needs a man’s touch. I need your help with her. I WELCOME your help with her. She’s 14, and lately she’s becoming more headstrong, more defiant. I WANT you to help me discipline her, Rod. I’d not only condone it if you had to spank her, I’d WANT you to do it. Oh darling, that isn’t a problem. It would be the solution to MY problem,” I said.

“It’s ... more than that, my love,” he continued. “I ... I also have urges. Unnatural urges. You know some of them already.”

“You mean like the things you like to do to me ... coming on my face, the peeing ... things like that, darling?”

“And more, Clare. I ... I think I’d want to fuck her. Cindy. She ... she turns me on, darling. I’m sorry. I can’t help it. And I think if she lived under the same roof with me I’d want to fuck her, even knowing she’s your daughter. So you see, my wonderful woman, I ... we ... could have a far more serious problem than just my spanking her.”

For a moment I didn’t say anything. Then I envisioned it. Rod, fucking Cindy, spanking her, the two of us doing things to her ... and over time to Jeff and Jenny as well. Recollections of my own childhood began to flash through my mind. Things I’d never shared with anyone. Things my brother, and an uncle, did with me ... to me. As I recalled them I felt my cunt growing wet, remembering how much fun I’d had with them, with their cocks, their cum.

“What if ... what if I said I’d help you, Rod? What if I said I’d not only ALLOW you to fuck my daughter ... what if I helped you do it?” I asked.

For a moment Rod didn’t say anything. Then he smiled at me and reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black felt box, handing it to me. “If you’re serious, darling, then I want you to try this on and say you’ll marry me.”

The ring was spectacular, a 2+ carat diamond which fit perfectly, and within four months we were married. I sold my house and my kids, Cindy, 14, Jeff, 17, Jenny, 15, and I all moved into Rod’s sprawling 6 bedroom, 8 bath mansion on two acres in a secluded section of suburban New Jersey. Rod owns a chain of 17 fast food restaurants ... I can’t say which ones, but let’s just say he sells thousands of burgers a month and brings in a TON of money doing it, especially in today’s economy. It seems like the worse the economy gets the more fast food Rod’s restaurants sell and the more money he makes.

So clearly, the kids and I upgraded big time, moving into a much more luxurious home than the one we left. Each of the kids had his or her own bedroom AND bathroom. We have a large “grotto style pool, complete with waterfall and hot tub out back, a fitness room with two treadmills, two stationary bikes, large screen TV, a sauna ... The home also has a large theater, spectacular Viking kitchen ... in other words, more than anyone could ever hope for, and even though I realized what price my kids would be paying for this marriage, I went into it knowing what would eventually happen. Which it did when Cindy began her typical sassy behavior again. I knew Rod would do something about it, and he did.

The night Cindy sassed me at the dinner table Rod didn’t do anything ... then. After dinner, however, he called us all into the family room and shut the door. Then he turned to Cindy and said, “Honey, I know I’m not your read dad. No one can replace him, God rest his soul. But I’m your step-father, and you’re living in my home now, and you’re living under my rules now. I’m going to be strict with you kids, because I love you and want you to turn out right. I’ll also be fair to you. However when you act up and misbehave like you did at dinner tonight you’re going to be disciplined. You’ve been told before never to disrespect or sass your mother, Cindy, but you did. Now you’re going to have to pay the price for your bad behavior.”

“What are you going to do, Rod? Spank me?” Cindy smirked.

First of all, to call her a child would be inaccurate. She may only be 14 years old chronologically, but she has the body of an adult. She wears the same 36C size bra as me already, has a trim, hard stomach, a cute little bubble ass, great legs, and a beautiful face. She wears her straight black hair long, over the shoulders, parted in the middle, and her green eyes and high cheek bones would easily qualify her to be a centerfold if she was a little older. But I digress.

After she asked Rod if he was going to spank her, Rod grinned at her and said, “Yes, Cindy. That’s exactly what I’m going to do. Right here in front of your brother and sister and your mother. Now. Come over here.”

“You can’t be serious, Rod,” Cindy laughed nervously. “I’m not a little kid. I’m practically an adult.”

“Come here, Cindy. The more you try to fight it, the longer you’ll be spanked,” Rod said quietly, and we all knew he meant it.

“I can’t believe this,” Cindy said, but then she slowly walked over to where Rod was sitting, standing brazenly in front of him, her nipples actually hard now. “Okay, now what?” she said, defiant, but nervous.

“Take off your skirt, honey,” Rod said.

“WHAT?” Cindy gasped.

“I said take off your skirt, Cindy. NOW!” Rod snapped, his eyes glaring at her.

“In front of HIM?” Cindy scowled, looking toward her brother.

“In front of ALL OF US!” Rod barked. “Now TAKE OFF YOUR SKIRT!”

“I can’t believe this,” Cindy said, her voice breaking, but she did as Rod asked, unbuttoning her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, revealing a pair of sexy bikini panties. Not a thong, but skimpy, and very sexy. Amazingly, I noticed a wet spot in the crotch, and wondered if she was becoming as turned on over this as I was.

“Now take off the panties,” Rod said, his gaze travelling up and down her body.

“NO!” Cindy gasped. “Mother! You can’t let him make me DO this!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.