The Wedding - Cover

The Wedding

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 4: Fourplay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fourplay - Jenny asks her 14-year-old identical twin cousins to be bridesmaids at her wedding. Andy asks his teen cousins to be ushers. Did Jenny and Andy arrange for the teens to have adjoining rooms in the hotel after the reception? This is a stand-alone story, but you may like to read how Jenny and Andy met in The Lost Key first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

He grasped his cock and slid it up and down between her labia to ensure it was well lubricated.

“Can I put it in you?” Julian asked tentatively. “I have condoms.”

“Yes please to fucking me, but you don’t need a condom. I want to feel your naked cock inside me!” Sylvie answered, between moans.

His cock was now at the entrance to her hot little tunnel, feeling it’s way around. He pushed it up along her valley to give her clit a final rub and when her legs opened wider than he thought possible, he pushed the head of his cock just inside her tight vagina entrance. She took a photo on her phone then pushed against him hard and squealed as his cock broke through the remains of her hymen and embedded itself into her body. She took another photo. He let her get used to his cock inside her for a minute then thrust in slowly until his pubis was squashing her clit and his balls rested on her sphincter. He held it there.

“Can we stay like this forever?” she begged.

“I can try” he answered.

They stayed like that for a while, both savouring the moment of losing their virginity. However, it was not long before her vagina muscles twitched causing his cock to respond. He started slowly thrusting in and out of her gently, but it was not long before they were fucking wildly and her first cock-induced orgasm took over her whole body as she shuddered and screamed.

“Guess little brother beat me to fucking a girl to orgasm too” James said.

“Keep going, this is the one competition where the longer you leave it to finish, the more spectacular it will be” Sophie replied, panting hard. They were only a couple of minutes behind before Sophie came too with a shattering climax of her own.

Both boys had managed to avoid climaxing, thanks to cousin Jenny’s advice but they were still both rock-hard and no-one had told them to give the girls chance to recover, so they were soon both pounding their cocks hard into their lover again. As the girls approached their next climax, both boys realised they would not be able to hold out much longer and shot their sperm into their girls spasming vaginas as they orgasmed together. Both girls screamed in unison, their lovers shouting out loud too.

When his cock slipped out, Julian slid off of Sylvie and they cuddled for a while in post-orgasmic bliss. James and Sophie did the same.

They dozed for half an hour then Sophie shouted “Swap!”

Sylvie looked into Julian’s eyes with a smile. “Do you want to fuck my sister?”

“I’m not sure I want you fucking my brother” Julian replied.

“I won’t if you don’t want me too” she said.

“But you want to” Julian said.

“I love you the most but I’d quite like to try it with him. But I won’t be upset if you say no.” she replied. “Don’t you want to fuck my sister?”

“Well yes, but I really want you to be my girlfriend and I don’t want to mess that up” he said.

She beamed “I’d love to be your girlfriend and if you can promise not to fuck anyone else but my sister, I promise I’ll come back to you.”

They kissed for a while then he helped her off the bed and, holding her hand, took her over to James, passing her hand to him.

“It’s just a loan James” Julian said. “Be nice to my girlfriend!”

James smiled. “I promise and you look after my girlfriend too!”

Julian took Sophie’s hand and led her over to the other bed.

The boys both managed to give the girls a couple of orgasms before they came with them on the third. Once they had recovered, they kissed the boys. Sophie returned to James and Sylvie returned to Julian, the girls giving each other a hug and kiss when they passed.

When Sophie got onto the bed next to James, she said “Did you have fun?”

“It was really good but she’s not quite as wild as you. How was Julian?” he asked.

“Really good too, but he seemed to be holding back and didn’t give me as good a fucking as you do” Sophie replied. “I think he’s in love with Sylvie.”

Sylvie meanwhile was lying on her back on the other bed next to Julian who had an arm around her. She was on the side of the bed nearest to them and could just hear Sophie and James, despite them trying to keep their voices almost to a whisper. She smiled to herself, knowing she was falling for Julian in a big way too. She leaned over and gave him a kiss. He smiled up at her and asked, “Was James good to you?”

“He was. You make love to me, but James just fucked. It would be fun to be fucked sometimes but I like you making love to me the best” she replied.

“I can fuck you whenever you want. Just let me know when you want me to” Julian said.

“I think you’ll know when I’m randy enough!” she replied. “How was it with Sophie?”

“She is really hot, but I have to admit my heart wasn’t in it” he admitted.

She was really pleased. “Do you want us to be exclusive then?”

“You’re only 14 and I don’t want to tie you down” Julian replied.

“Maybe I want to be tied down. It sounds like fun!” she exclaimed.

She put her leg over him and sat up to straddle him, kneeling with one leg either side of his hips. He reached for her breasts and started playing with them. She smiled at him and rubbed her pussy along his cock. It soon got hard again and she continued rubbing it between her opening pussy lips. Her juices began to flow over his cock and stomach and when she was satisfied that it was well-lubricated, she grabbed his cock, lifted up a little and impaled herself on it. She gasped and a wide grin appeared on both of their faces.

She really liked the feeling of his cock filling her without moving. The anticipation was excruciating but the longer it went on the more excited they both became. Eventually she could not stand the tension any longer and started to slowly rise up and down, rubbing her clit forward over his pubic bone as she bottomed out. He was getting rougher with her breasts and nipples and she was now bouncing up and down on his cock, faster and harder until her orgasm announced it’s arrival when her vagina first fluttered and then spasmed around his cock as she screamed.

He thought this must be the best feeling in the world, having a nubile young girl orgasm and feeling her hot little tunnel spasming on his cock. But, having already come three times, he was easily able to control himself.

Once her orgasm subsided, she collapsed on top of him, his hard cock still in her vagina. When she had recovered, she lifted her head from his shoulder, gave him a big beaming smile and said “That was fun! I liked being in control, but I need you to dominate me now and fuck me till I see stars!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.