The Wedding - Cover

The Wedding

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 3: Foreplay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Foreplay - Jenny asks her 14-year-old identical twin cousins to be bridesmaids at her wedding. Andy asks his teen cousins to be ushers. Did Jenny and Andy arrange for the teens to have adjoining rooms in the hotel after the reception? This is a stand-alone story, but you may like to read how Jenny and Andy met in The Lost Key first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

James tapped on the connecting door which was immediately opened by Sylvie, or was it Sophie in a very short, translucent pink nightie, her breasts and nipples clearly visible. It just covered her tummy button leaving a tantalising gap before the matching tiny panties. “WOW!!” he exclaimed, “you look incredible!”

Her sister joined her in the doorway in a matching nightie but in translucent blue. Both girls were still wearing their rope chokers. Julian joined his brother at the door, open-mouthed, staring at the two beauties.

“I must have died and gone to heaven and you must be the guardian angels!” James exclaimed.

“Nah” Sophie replied, laughing. “You are asleep and we’re just your wet dream!”

“Can I have a photo” Julian asked, “then I promise to jerk off to you every night.”

“OK” Sophie agreed, laughing, then added coyly. “But you might not have to tonight.”

The girls went into the boy’s room and sat at the head of one of the beds reclining on the pillows. The boys got their phones and started clicking while the girls had fun posing for the camera. The twins made the boys change places and strip to their boxers. They then got their own phones and took photos of the boys trying to look sexy in silly poses. Julian and Sylvie had a photo of them grinning in bed together as did James and Sophie. They all ended up laughing and kissing and kissing and kissing.

Eventually they came up for air and James poured champagne for them all while the girls used the bathroom, changing partners when they returned. James and one of the twins, he neither knew nor cared which one as they were both amazing, moved over to lie on the other bed and started making out as the other couple were doing.

Julian soon had his hand sliding up under Sylvie’s nightie to play with her breasts. He fondled each one then traced a circle around each areola with his finger then tickled each erect nipple in turn. Sylvie shivered and moaned as a small electric shot travelled down her body to hit her clit.

“Wow!” she exclaimed “Do that again!” He obliged with the same result. “I’m going to call you magic fingers!” Sylvie told him.

“They are only just getting warmed up!” he replied, grabbing the hem of her nightie.

She sat a bit more upright and lifted her arms for him to slide it over her head and take it off. They smiled at each other and she gave him a quick kiss before lying down again. He looked down to her firm, rounded breasts with their darker pink areola and erect nipples.

“You’re so beautiful!” Julian enthused. He leaned over to lick around each areola then each nipple before sucking as much of one breast into his mouth as he could while stimulating the other with his fingers. She was moaning louder and continuously now, kissing him repeatedly. His hand slid down over her tummy to play with her pubic hairs and she groaned as it slid lower to cup her swelling labia. He sat up and stared into her eyes as he gripped either side of her panties. She lifted her hips and he slipped them down her legs and off her feet.

“Julian won!” she shouted as she looked over to see her sister’s panties being slid down her legs. Sylvie explained “We had a bet to see which one of you could get our panties off first!”

The boys laughed but James was not used to being beaten by his little brother.

“Can I have a picture of you naked Sylvie?” Julian asked.

“No! It could end up all over the internet!” she replied. “But I would really like a photo of just your cock about to enter my pussy, then another one with you inside me to record me losing my virginity!”

He grinned. “Will do!”

Sylvie scooted over to join her sister on the other bed and they pushed James out. They lay on their backs naked except for their chokers, holding hands.

“Right boys, this doesn’t go any further until you figure out what the difference is between us” one of the girls said.

“Fuck!” James exclaimed, feeling very frustrated.

“Not until you’ve figured it out” one of the girls replied laughing.

Julian started at the top, comparing ears, noses and lips, even getting them to suck on his finger, but he could not detect any difference. James had started with their feet comparing each toe in turn He then slid his hands up each girl’s calves and examined their knees but they were identical. Meanwhile, Julian had reached the girls breasts, feeling both right ones and then the left without finding any differences, so he sucked on all four of them, making the girls gasp but he still could not find any difference.

James was now feeling the girls’ thighs in turn, concentrating on the inside. He could not detect any difference in their shape or size, although he had succeeded in making the girls writhe about and open their legs. Julian had kissed and felt each twin’s tummies, even pushing his tongue into their little identical tummy buttons, before inspecting their wispy hairs. The boys reached the girl’s pussies at the same time but had no trouble alternating between one and the other. Both girls had unconsciously opened their legs further to allow the boys access. The boys both enjoyed kissing around each of the girl’s swollen labia and licking up the already opening wet slit between them, finding that they both tasted amazing but exactly the same. Julian did notice that Sophie’s labia were ever so slightly darker.

The girls were really enjoying having their bodied kissed, licked and felt all over. The boys had them turn over onto their fronts and began inspecting their backs. The girls turned their heads to face each other with big dreamy smiles on their faces. This time Julian started comparing ankles while James inspected their pretty necks. By the time the boys met at their sexy bottoms, the girls were moaning continuously. The boys fondled the girl’s cheeks and Julian even parted them to see their cute little sphincters.

“OK! I found the difference!” Julian announced.

“No you didn’t!” Sophie replied, “We thought it would be a good tease to let you try, but we really are identical!”

“Well, I thought Sophie’s labia might be slightly darker, but I wasn’t sure” he explained. “But Sophie’s cute little sphincter is brown and Sylvie’s is pink!”

“She probably didn’t wipe her bum properly!” James suggested, earning himself a hard thump on his shoulder from Sophie.

The girls looked at each other, speechless. Sophie got out of bed and found her mobile. She selected Camera, changed it to selfie and held it between her legs. Sylvie was leaning over too and they both saw the cute brown sphincter. Sophie passed Sylvie the camera and they were amazed to see her cute little pink sphincter.

“While I really like looking at your sexy bums, I don’t think I could get you to drop your panties each time I want to check who is who” James said.

“Julian seems to be able to tell” Sylvie replied, “even with all our clothes on.”

“How!” James demanded, a bit annoyed that his little brother had beaten him again.

“Well, I started getting curious when the girls switched between us each time they went to the bathroom” Julian began to explain.

“We were just having fun and didn’t think either of you noticed!” Sophie replied, surprised.

“You mean that the girls have been swapping us all night!” James exclaimed.

“Why didn’t you say something Julian?” Sylvie asked.

“Duh! Sylvie, I got the chance to make out and feel up two hot girls on the same night” Julian grinned “I’m a boy!”

The girls giggled.

“So how do you tell us apart? Even our Mum gets confused” Sophie asked.

The answer was that Sophie was a bit more dominant and Sylvie a little more submissive, but he thought that saying that might upset them, so he just replied “That’s my little secret Sophie!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.