The Wedding - Cover

The Wedding

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 2: The Reception

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Reception - Jenny asks her 14-year-old identical twin cousins to be bridesmaids at her wedding. Andy asks his teen cousins to be ushers. Did Jenny and Andy arrange for the teens to have adjoining rooms in the hotel after the reception? This is a stand-alone story, but you may like to read how Jenny and Andy met in The Lost Key first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

When they eventually arrived at the hotel where the reception was to be held, the teens grabbed their overnight bags from their parent’s cars and went into reception to be given their room access cards then went up to their rooms, two floors above their parents. The teens looked at each other with a mischievous grin when they found they were in adjoining rooms to the boys.

The rooms were really luxurious with two double beds and the usual up-market hotel furniture. Double full height french windows led to a small private balcony with a small table and a couple of chairs. The bathroom had twin washbasins and a double walk-in shower. Back in the bedroom, Sylvie noticed another door on the other side of the room. She was curious and went over to open it. On the door was a small notice which read ‘Keep closed for privacy’. Even more curious, she opened the door to immediately find another one with no handles. Realisation dawned. It was, of course an interconnecting door to the next room, intended for families! Sophie noticed what her sister was doing and realised at almost the same time.

They both uttered the same unladylike expletive, then burst into laughter. When they had calmed down, Sophie phoned the boy’s room. James answered “Hello, room 503.”

“Hello, this is reception, I hope the room is satisfactory, Sir” Sophie said, trying to sound very formal and grown-up.

“Perfect, thank you.” James replied.

“Good. Now please do not open the door opposite the bathroom, it leads to the next room where there are two sweet innocent virgins.”

“Sylvie!” James laughed.

“No, Sophie” she replied, but by then he had replaced the receiver and was opening the door to reveal Sylvie, then Sophie who both walked into the boy’s room with a grin. After all-round hugs and laughter, the teens freshened up ready for the reception.

As they entered the dining room, the guests were greeted with a glass of champagne. The waiter held out the tray of drinks to the twins and turned it so that the orange juice was nearest to them. Sylvie reached around and took a glass of champagne and Sophie did the same. The waiter smiled. He did not even bother offering the boys orange juice.

Eventually, everyone was seated and their glasses were topped up. After a forgettable speech from the father of the bride and a slightly better one from Jenny’s new husband, Andy, it was the best man’s turn. Mat had been Andy’s best friend since the beginning of secondary school and they played together in most of the school teams. Jenny and Andy were a bit apprehensive as Mat was always very outspoken and definitely not politically correct. Mat took another drink of wine and stood up.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it us my honour to reply on behalf of Sophie and Sylvie the two beautiful, sexy bridesmaids and to thank Andy on their behalf for his kind compliments.”

The twins blushed bright red, but they loved it and giggled, unlike their mother who frowned.

“I have been researching my role as best man and it seems I have to tell you what a cad Andy is. I could think of no better story than to tell you about the first time he seduced Jenny when she was 14. It was all about losing her key and virginity on the same day!”

The reaction was a mixture of horrified gasps from some of the older generation, especially Jenny´s mother, to howls of laughter from their friends. Jenny was not one of the older generation but she was still horrified. Her mother’s face was a picture. Jenny turned to Andy.

“You bastard! You promised never to tell!” Jenny shouted at him, rather too loudly, so that many of the guests heard.

“I swear, I never did!” Andy replied, equally loudly, but laughing.

Jenny thought back ten years and then it dawned on her. She had been so obviously excited the next day at school that her best friend Lisa told her she had that ‘Freshly Fucked’ look. Lisa would not leave her alone until Jenny had told her the full story, with details. And now Lisa was Mat, the best man’s girlfriend. Jenny stared across the table to Lisa with a look that said “I’m going to kill you!” and shouted “Lisa, how could you!” but Lisa just burst out laughing.

Mat told everyone the complete story, just as Jenny had told Lisa ten years ago. He even implied that Jenny had lost her key on purpose so that her new neighbour Andy would invite her into his house while she waited for her parents to return from work. He explained how Andy had lured Jenny up to his bedroom to use his dad’s old desktop, despite him having a perfectly good laptop hidden in the lounge. He told of Andy’s renowned ability to undo buttons with one hand and his famous magic fingers, declining to explain why they were magic. He also professed his awe at Andy’s ability to get a 14-year-old girl naked on his bed when they had not even been on a date. Most of the audience loved the story, laughing and cheering the young couple.

Jenny had her hands covering her face to hide her embarrassment. She was relieved when Mat missed out most of the details of their actual sex, but she still blushed a deeper red than she had since she was 14 and Andy just looked into her eyes, leaned over and gave her a long kiss. Then, not noticing that Mat had turned up the microphone volume to maximum and placed it on the table in front of them, Andy whispered “Sex with you was amazing even at 14, you just blew me away and you’re still the most sensual woman I ever met!”

She did not notice the gasps from the other guests and whispered back.

“I’ll just repeat what I said after our first time - I’m going to need your big cock inside my little pussy as often as you can manage it.”

The guests went wild, cheering and clapping. It was only then that Jenny and Andy realised that their sexy conversation had been broadcast to all of their friends and family, including her 14-year-old bridesmaids who were wide-eyed and loving it, especially hearing that cousin Emily had lost her virginity at their age. Jenny hid her face on Andy’s shoulder, but they were both laughing.

The four teens were sitting together on the same table with just Mat and Lisa, on the opposite side of the room to their parents. The older couple were really fun, telling them more stories about their cousins and letting them drink as much wine as they wanted. The twins quizzed Lisa about Andy and Jenny’s first time probing excitedly for more details, not realising the boys were listening intently for seduction tips. The teens were all aroused at hearing more of the story and the twins were having a hard time keeping the boy’s hands off their bare legs under the table, hidden by the large tablecloth. After a while and another glass of wine, the twins both gave up and enjoyed the boy’s hands sliding up their thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.