Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 31: Clientele

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31: Clientele - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL STARTED. I didn’t see Lori at school. Or Pam, or Avery, or any senior for that matter. They had senior stuff to do, which I understood included a floating party that went on all week. The rest of us had classes and final exams. Monday was pretty much a review day. Final speeches started. Mine was on the first day and I gave my five-minute speech on the “Case against the War in Vietnam.” I think I did okay.

We’d have our biology written test on Tuesday and the lab final on Thursday. English and US History were both on Wednesday. My Spanish final was on Thursday. And Algebra II would be my celebration of freedom on Friday. As far as PE went, Mr. Franks sent us all to the gym to play basketball. Those who didn’t want to play sat in the bleachers and played cards.

Every day, I was reviewing for some test the next day. Ronda and Chris and I went to my house on Monday after school and Chris’s house on Tuesday. We all had Biology, English, and US History. From there on, though, we had different classes. I wasn’t taking any home ec or business classes.

I went to the studio for a while on Wednesday after school and printed some of the images I’d selected Sunday. I was also trying to come up with some good ideas for my client who was coming on Sunday. At least school would be out and I wouldn’t need to worry about working late if I needed to. Chris was going to help me, thank goodness. I figured we’d start with some basic portrait and allure poses and then see where the model, Sarah, wanted to take it from there. But just in case, I mapped out what I thought a director might want to see in a portfolio.

Finally, Friday came and I flashed through the Algebra exam and relaxed. Not that I’m a great whiz at Algebra, but I figured if I couldn’t reason out the answer, I’d just get the problem wrong anyway. It was mostly just logic and eliminating possibilities.

We had an end-of-year recognition ceremony, which mostly included the awarding of attendance certificates, naming of the honor roll, and special honors for speech contests, DAR essay award, student exchange recognition, and the FHA, FFA, FTA, FNA and whatever society awards. I took pictures, of course. I’d be doing more of that with Anna on Saturday afternoon at commencement.

Then school was out for the summer. I walked Chris and Ronda home and kissed them soundly, right out in broad daylight.

“You two have fun tonight. I’ll just be sitting home alone watching TV,” Ronda said dramatically.

“Are you sure we should be just doing couple dates?” I asked.

“Don’t be silly! Of course, I’m sure. And next weekend, you’ll have me all to yourself.”

“And tomorrow night, I’ll have you,” Chris said, kissing Ronda again.

“Oh, yeah!”

“And I’ll just sit at home watching TV,” I said trying to sound melodramatic.

“Don’t be ridiculous. Tomorrow, you have Anna,” Chris said.

“Yeah. We have to take pictures of commencement.”

“Enjoy the time with her. I know you still like each other. Take her out for a burger after commencement. Enjoy your time,” Ronda said. Chris agreed. Well, I hadn’t made any arrangements like that, but I was pretty sure I could have the car Saturday night, so I’d ask her when I saw her and see if she wanted to go for a burger. It could be fun.


I got to Christine’s house just as her parents were pulling away. I went to the door to get her and she called that she’d be right there. I just waited until the door opened. Chris looked around, then kissed me and shoved a blanket and pillow into my arms.

“Put this in your car. I’ll be right there,” she said.

I glanced around to see if anyone was in sight and rushed to the station wagon. I opened the back door and put the back seat down, then put the blanket and pillow in the back. Chris caught up with me and I kissed her again as I opened her door.

I got in and started the car.

“Where were your parents headed?”

“They were taking Julie and Brian to see The Monkey’s Uncle, in Huntertown. I told them we didn’t plan to go to the movie tonight and they discreetly ‘reminded’ me that I wasn’t to have company in the house when they aren’t home. So, where are we going?”

“Well, not to see The Monkey’s Uncle. Want to go to Dubuque? We can find something to do, even if it’s only for dinner.”

“Yeah. Let’s do that and then we can just find a nice dark place where we can park and make love. I didn’t want to have sex in the back seat, but with the seat down and a blanket and a pillow, it’s more like a bed than the back seat.”

“I’m a hundred percent in favor of that,” I said. “I love you, Chris. Are you sure you want to do that with just me?”

“Oh, yeah. I’m going to really like having all your attention for the night. And believe me, I’m looking forward just as much to eating our girlfriend for dinner tomorrow night. And her tongue! I’d honestly never even considered having a boy do that to me, let alone a girl. Now I’m hooked!”

We drove into Dubuque with Christine sitting close to me as we recapped all that had happened at school the past week and how we thought our finals had gone. Then we talked about the shoot Sunday and guessed about what the woman would be like who was my client. I wasn’t getting a fee for the sitting because this woman would be a model with a full release signed. I’d get paid for the photos we selected for her portfolio. And hopefully there would be something in the set that I could use for competition or to submit to a magazine.


After dinner we headed back toward Tenbrook and I thought about the various locations. I had a feeling the Hanratty farm might be heavily occupied by seniors tonight. It would probably be good later in the summer, but not tonight. The ferry landing always had some amount of traffic in and out of it. I decided the golf course would be the best choice for a little private time together. We got there about ten and there was no sign that anyone had been there since the last time I was.

Chris and I climbed into the back of the wagon and spread out the blanket. Then we kicked off our shoes and started making out. There is a really big difference between making out while sitting upright and making out while lying down. I don’t know, but I think the body simply understood that kissing wasn’t going to be all we did. And Chris and I encouraged our bodies to that line of thinking, as we undid buttons and zippers to let clothes be pushed aside, if not discarded entirely.

“The blanket is nice, but it could still be uncomfortable lying on your back here,” I said. “Why don’t you let me lie back and you get on top like the first time we made love?”

“I’m okay with that, but tell me if it gets too uncomfortable, okay?”

“Okay.” As if I would ever complain about discomfort when my cock was buried in Christine’s pussy and she was pushing toward an orgasm. The biggest problem we had was when she tried to sit up, she hit her head on the roof of the car.

“Ow! Oops!” she laughed. “Maybe you could sort of put your hands on my chest to support me a little?”

“Oh, yeah. I like having my hands on your chest. This is really no hardship at all,” I said.

“Nate, I really love you. My clit is rubbing right against your hair and pubic bone. If I don’t come soon, it will be too sore to continue.”

“Let’s try something different, then,” I suggested.

“I don’t think there is room for you to get behind me, and I don’t think I can turn around and get on you the other direction. Would you, um ... be okay licking me?”

“Chris, I would love to lick you to an orgasm. Please just turn around and let me reach your pussy with my tongue.”

“Oh, yeah. Oh, look! This puts me right where I have your cock in front of my face. Let me get this nasty piece of rubber off it so I can taste you like you’re tasting me.”

I liked this arrangement a lot and paused to simply appreciate the feeling of Chris’s mouth wrapping around the head of my dick and sliding down it.

“Oh, Chris! You can’t imagine how good that feels,” I said.

“If it feels as good as you licking me, I’m really glad to be able to give this to you. Um ... let me know before you come, okay? I want to be prepared.”

I nodded my head, but with my tongue on her clit and my nose sliding between her pussy hole and her asshole, I wasn’t sure she understood. With both our mouths full, it was hard to talk to each other and we focused on fucking each other’s mouth.

I had one hand on Chris’s butt, just petting and squeezing her. The other hand was doing double duty on her breasts. I sort of wished she was facing me so I could kiss her, but my tongue was pretty busy. And she kept producing more and more of the magic fluid that made her pussy slippery. I dragged some of it up with my finger to press against her asshole. Her actions became more frantic and she popped off my cock.

“I’m going ... to come ... Oh! Fuck my pussy with your tongue and my butt with your finger. I can’t believe ... I’m going ... Oh, God!”

Chris smashed her pussy against my mouth and I drank as much of her fluid as I could. I realized my finger had sunk past the first knuckle in her backside. I slowed up the licking a little to let her recover a bit and then she put her mouth back on my cock.

“Ease up a little, lover,” she said. “Let me get you off before you go back to work on my clitty. Are you close?”

“Yes. Really close.”

“Then just relax and enjoy the climax!”

I did and Chris went back to vigorously sucking and fucking my cock with her mouth. I still enjoyed bathing my face in her juices and exploring her pussy with my tongue. The inevitable was coming fast, though, and I tapped her arm.

“Going ... Now!” I gasped.

A split second later, I started coming in Chris’s mouth as she held my cock head in her mouth and swallowed my come. When I was spent, she continued to hold me in her mouth, lightly sucking and sliding on me. Kelly had pulled off almost as soon as I’d come when we did this. I loved that Chris just continued to make love to my cock. I started licking at her some more and Chris was quick to come to a second orgasm, this time cramming as much of my slightly softened cock as she could into her mouth.

And Christine didn’t stop there. She just kept nursing my cock as I gazed into her pussy. I once again gasped out that I was coming and she did even more to extend and nurse the come out of my cock. This time my cock began its retreat and Chris popped up.

“Um ... You could take your finger out of my bottom now, so I can turn around and hug you.” I hadn’t realized I still had a finger in her and slowly pulled it out as she sighed. “I really didn’t expect to like that so much,” she said as she shuffled around. I dug in a pocket for a handkerchief and wiped my finger. I couldn’t really tell if I had anything on it. I kept that hand away from our faces as I held my girl and we kissed.

“That was so intense, Christine. Thank you!”

“You are different licking my pussy than Ronda is. I liked it a lot. Too bad we didn’t finish fucking, though. I liked that a lot, too.”

“Well, one thing is good now. The temperatures are going up. We should be able to find some nice places outside in the country where we can make love and not be so cramped.”

“We should start scouting for places.”

“It’s after midnight. I suppose for tonight we should start pulling ourselves together and head home,” I said after another long delicious kiss.

“It would be so wonderful to spend the night cuddled up with you naked like this. I love you.”


I surprised Mom with how early I was up Saturday morning. Long before ten.

“I have a lot to do today with commencement and getting the studio ready for my sitting tomorrow,” I explained. “I need to get the laundry done right away.”

“You might as well eat some breakfast and go to the studio first. Your father has the car. He has a job interview in Huntertown. This could be very good for him.”

I blanched. Chris and I had carefully folded the blanket and put the pillow on it in the back of the station wagon. We made sure we found the condom wrapper and used condom, and we put the seat up. But I intended to take the blanket and pillow to the studio when I did laundry this morning. If Dad saw it...

Oh, well. Life could end in worse ways than being killed because of a double-header blowjob and an hour of licking Christine’s pussy. I’d have to live with the consequences. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and an apple and headed to the studio.


I got to the studio and started by rolling up all the backdrops and mopping the floor. I checked both bathrooms and even cleaned the toilets again. I made sure there were fresh towels and that all the feminine products were arranged nicely beside the sink. I checked the dressing rooms and spotted a pair of Lori’s panties that she had apparently left here the last time we had a photoshoot. I was sure this was the pair I’d seen her taking off. They didn’t really cover her whole butt. I stuffed them in a pocket, intending to wash them with the laundry later on.

Yes, I took a little sniff, but it had been almost two weeks since we did that shoot.

By then it was almost noon and I headed home to get the laundry. The car was back. I didn’t see any sign of Dad around, so I loaded up the laundry and went to get things washed. When it was dry, I carefully found the pair of Lori’s panties and headed to the studio, where I took the panties, the blanket, and the pillow to the attic for storage. As I put the blanket and pillow in a corner, a package slipped out from between them. I looked at the familiar design. I knew it wasn’t my package of condoms, because these were unopened. My dad? It was the only answer.

I headed home to do the ironing.

I needed to scramble to get ready to go to the school for commencement. Anna was waiting and wanted me to get some shots in the classrooms where the seniors were getting their caps and gowns on. She directed me and took notes on what I was shooting. Several grads wanted pictures with friends in their caps and gowns and I assured them I’d leave a proof sheet with Miss Sullivan so they could choose photos anytime next week. I was going to try to get the film processed yet that night, but printing the proofs would probably wait until Monday morning.

Then I followed Anna’s direction regarding where to stand as the grads entered the gym amidst their standing parents, friends, and siblings. Every grad had a grin a mile wide as they entered and took their seats. I got photos of the commencement speaker, the principal, the class sponsor, and valedictorian. Then the obligatory photo of the changing of the tassel from right to left.

We hung around and just circulated in the gym and outside, taking pictures of the grads and their families until Anna tapped me on the shoulder and said that was enough.

“As long as you had film in the camera, I think you took enough pictures to wallpaper the school,” she said.

“Film? Oh, my gosh! I forgot the film!” I cried.

Anna looked at me in horror but I couldn’t keep a straight face and we both busted up laughing.

“Hey, it’s only eight,” I said. “Want to go to Huntertown for a burger?”

“Really? I mean ... Is it okay with Chris and Ronda?” she asked.

“Yeah. They’re out together tonight doing who knows what. Boys aren’t allowed. They even suggested that I ask you out for a burger after the commencement,” I said.

“Is that why you asked me?”

I realized at once that it sounded like I was only asking her because they said to.

“No! I’d really like to spend a little time with you. We’ve been through a heck of a year and we shared a lot of it together. It’s summer and school’s out. Let’s go kick back and enjoy ourselves for the rest of the evening.”

“Okay,” she said, dropping her eyes and biting her lip. I held out my hand to her and she took it as we headed for the car.

Once we were in the car, she slid immediately to the middle of the seat.

“If we’re going out together, I’m going to sit right next to one of the nicest guys I know,” she said.

“I’m glad you brought him along on our date,” I laughed. She just leaned her head on my shoulder as we went into Huntertown and stopped at Gerties for a burger.

We talked about all the photos we worked on together and how cool the yearbook would be this year.

“Don’t forget we aren’t done yet,” she said. “We have meetings with the yearbook staff Monday and Tuesday afternoons.”

“Yeah. I’m going to encourage them to postpone the Tuesday meeting until Thursday so I have time to print the photos they select. Otherwise, we’ll need to come back again to get them in the layout.”

“That’s a good idea.”

It was only about ten-thirty when we headed back to Tenbrook to take Anna home. I guess that was early, but I really didn’t have an excuse to keep her out later. We couldn’t exactly go parking. Our relationship was never like that.

I pulled up and went around to walk her to the door like always, holding her hand. I wasn’t expecting anything else but to say goodnight.

“Um ... I kind of know now why my church made such a big deal about not kissing and stuff until we found the one we wanted to marry,” she said as she kept hold of my hand. “It kind of makes you want to do other stuff, you know? I’ve dreamed about the little kiss we had several times.”

“I understand,” I said. “Anna, I respect your beliefs and won’t try to push you away from them.”

“Well, I already had that first kiss. You know, my first kiss ever?” she said. “I know we aren’t boyfriend and girlfriend any longer, I’m not suggesting otherwise. But would you, maybe, kiss me again?”

I looked into her eyes and saw something akin to longing there. I put my arms around her and she closed her eyes as I pulled her to me for a kiss. I figured it was just a nice kiss between two good friends, but somehow, I let my tongue slip out enough to touch her lips. She caught her breath but didn’t pull away. Instead, her lips parted and her tongue just touched mine. We let them slide around each other with just the tips touching and not trying to invade the other’s mouth. Then she pulled away and took a deep breath.

“Yeah. It makes a girl want to do all kinds of things she shouldn’t,” she sighed. “‘Night, Nate.” She opened the door and slipped inside.

Well, it made a guy want to do all kinds of things, too.


I went to the studio and processed the film and kept forgetting what I was doing as I relived that very sweet kiss with my first girlfriend. I decided I’d better not try to do anything else tonight. I went home and went to bed. I wasn’t going to, but I just sort of stroked myself a little as I was remembering holding her in my arms.

It was a very satisfying release.


I got to the studio as quickly as I could after lunch Sunday. Sarah Fox was scheduled at one o’clock, and for once, my family didn’t try to detain me. I barely swallowed my food and took off. Chris arrived a few minutes after I got there, while I was setting up my camera. I greeted her with a big kiss and we asked each other how our night went.

“There’s a big difference between licking a pussy while my pussy is being licked and trying to swallow a big old cock while my pussy is being licked,” she giggled. “They’re both pretty distracting, though. Did you do any pussy licking last night?” I squeezed her to me and kissed her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.