Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 26: Decision Time

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Decision Time - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

SUNDAY AFTERNOON, I went to the studio as usual and met Patricia there. She wandered around the floor, just touching things, and exclaiming about how professional it all looked.

“Why don’t you have Tony come with you and I’ll take a nice portrait of the two of you together?” I suggested.

“No. Tony doesn’t want to come to the studio. He said it would spoil all his fantasies about what it was like and what we do up here,” Patricia laughed.

“He knows we don’t do anything, like ... you know ... doesn’t he?”

“Oh, yeah. But he likes me to make up stories about the photo when he sees it and about what we did in the studio.”

“I always try to think up a storyline for photos. It helps to make them come alive. Tell me what kind of stories you tell. Better yet, tell me the story for today.”

“Let’s take some pictures and I’ll tell you the story as it comes to me.”

“Okay. First, we should do that cute picture of you that your parents can display,” I suggested.

She had worn a cute light blue pinafore dress with a blue and white striped T-shirt. The T-shirt had a scoop neck and three-quarter length sleeves. She wore black patent leather Mary Janes with a slight heel and had her blonde hair pulled back in pigtails. I pulled down the cloudy sky theatre backdrop that we’d left up when we arranged things on Friday night. In the box of fabric I’d gotten from Levi, I found a piece of green that I tossed on the floor in overlapping waves and pulled it up just under the backdrop so it sort of looked like grass beneath her feet and the sky above. I needed to extend the tripod so I was pointed down slightly and made the horizon disappear at the sky.

“Okay, stay forward so we don’t get any shadows on the backdrop,” I said. “I’m going to start with a full length shot, just because you are so fucking cute.”

“Oh, yes,” she said as she took the position and I adjusted the lighting. “I went to get my school picture taken by Mr. Hart, the photographer. He was really nice and always gave me candy when I did whatever he said to. He spent a lot of time putting lights where he said they’d do the most good. He likes my shape and wanted to highlight it. He said I looked fuckably cute.”

Apparently, Patricia had already developed the scenario for this story and had dressed for it. She was such a natural model that I just let her go for it as I started snapping pictures and she shifted positions to take different poses. One of my favorites was of her holding one pigtail in front of her and biting her lip coyly. She did have the look of a schoolgirl seductress. There was nothing innocent in the way she looked at the camera.

I stopped to change film while she continued her story.

“‘Now, Patty,’ he said. He’s the only one who ever calls me Patty. No one else is allowed. ‘That shirt is just distracting from your cute pinafore. I think you should take it off.’ I had big wide eyes, and just nodded. I always do whatever Mr. Hart tells me to.”

I had the camera reloaded and she turned slightly away from me as she unbuckled the front of her pinafore and very slowly pulled her top off. I took pictures as she revealed her incredible breasts.

“I tried to hide when I took off the shirt, but I think he peeked at my little boobies. I hurried and fastened my pinafore up because I didn’t have a bra on. I’m too little for that!”

As if! Of all the girls I’d seen naked, Patricia was one who probably appreciated the support when she wore one of her lacy bras, but I was always happy to see her without. The result reminded me of the shoot with Janice in the overalls. Patricia’s nipples were just barely hidden behind the bib of the pinafore. I loved the bulge of her boobs on either side and when she turned in profile, I caught glimpses of the hidden nipples.

I changed film again. It doesn’t take long to take up twelve shots.

“‘Patty, those straps are distracting from the way your hair lies on your shoulder. Please unfasten them and get them out of the way,’ he commanded. ‘Yes, sir,’ I said softly. I always call Mr. Hart ‘sir.’ I had to hold the front of my dress up to cover my boobies. Mr. Hart said that was lovely and told me to move around a little. I guess when I did, one of my boobs kind of fell out of the top.”

I was taking pictures through her entire narration, and she dropped the corner of the bib so that her left boob was completely exposed and she had a look of comic surprise on her face.

“‘Don’t worry about that,’ Mr. Hart said. ‘Let the other one join it. They are really too pretty to cover up.’ I was a little embarrassed, but it was Mr. Hart, so I just said, ‘Yes, sir,’ and let the bib drop so he could see both my little boobies. I think he likes it when he sees my little boobies. He always rubs at the front of his pants when he sees them.”

I was laughing at that part, because I had, indeed, rubbed at the front of my pants to get my stiffening cock into a more comfortable position. I changed film again and she continued her story. I was getting hard more from the narration than from actually looking at her. Well, maybe not.

“‘We need a little special highlight on those cute little nipples,’ he said, adjusting the light. ‘I know. Come here and let me get them a little wet for you.’ I’d had pictures of wet nipples before and I knew what came next. I went over to him and he lifted each of my boobies and put the nipple in his mouth. He got it real wet with his tongue and then sucked the extra water off of it.’”

I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next, but Patricia lifted each of her boobs in turn and licked around the nipples until they were glistening wet. I took pictures and reminded myself that she was telling the story for Tony and not inviting me to participate. I took a few more pictures as she moved and posed, and changed film again.

“‘Patty, dear, this simply won’t do,’ he said. ‘Your dress looks silly like that. Just take it off and toss it over here. It really isn’t helping the picture at all.’ I thought this was going to be the strangest school picture ever, but Mr. Hart said to take it off, so I said, ‘Yes, sir,’ and then I was standing out there in just my panties and my shoes. He took a lot of pictures and wanted me to turn around so he could take pictures of my front and back.”

It was a nuisance to have to keep changing film, but Patricia was really into her story and I was enjoying the whole experience. As long as Tony didn’t think I was really licking his girlfriend’s nipples, I guessed it was okay.

“Mr. Hart looked at me critically and exclaimed, ‘Patty! Why are you wearing those ghastly polka-dot panties with such a lovely outfit? Take them off at once. No, never mind. I’ll take them off of you.’ He slid his hands into the waist of my panties and pushed them down over my round little bottom. Mr. Hart really likes my bottom—almost as much as he likes my boobies. He petted it and patted it, and I thought it was going to take forever to get my panties off. But I liked the feelings he was making me have. I didn’t mind that he didn’t like my favorite pair of panties.”

Patricia took her time getting her panties off, including bending over to push them down over her sandals. I had to move the camera slightly, after I’d taken a good look, so I didn’t get a picture of her pussy between her legs. She didn’t shave, but her pussy hair, like that of her head, was light. She pulled the ties out of her pigtails and posed naked, in several positions, including getting down on her knees and leaning back with her hands on the floor.

“Mr. Hart had a big sucker in his pants. It was long and thick. I knew just what to do with it when he put the tip against my lips. I licked and sucked until he put a whole bunch of candy right in my mouth and down my throat. He said, ‘That will do, Patty. I think we’ve taken enough school photos for today. Come back next week and I’ll take some more.’ So, I had to put my panties and my shirt and my pinafore on, and put my hair back in pigtails so no one would know I’d been to Mr. Hart’s studio to take school pictures. They’re going to be the best school pictures ever!”

I finished the last roll of film I planned to take this afternoon, but Patricia didn’t rush about getting dressed. She just stood in front of me, naked, and let me look at her as much as I wanted.

“That’s the story I’ll tell Tony when I get the pictures,” she whispered. “And then we’ll go out to Mr. Packard’s barn and fuck ourselves silly. That’s why he doesn’t want to come to the studio. It would spoil the story if he saw how we really did it.”

I laughed, not knowing what else to say. Patricia took several modeling poses right in front of me, even though I didn’t have the camera in my hands.

“Do you like the way I look, Nate? Do I turn you on?”

“Yes, Patricia. You really do.”

“Good. A Playboy bunny should be able to inspire a man to great fantasies, without ever actually coming in contact. I’m just practicing,” she said. She reached for her panties and started pulling them on while I watched. “But, you know, sometimes at night, while I’m practicing the story I’ll tell Tony, I think what it would really be like if you did lick my nipples, or hold my butt as you took my panties off, or put your cock on my lips and waited for me to open so you could slide it in. Sometimes, those comes are the best ever.”

Just before she pulled her T-shirt on, she lifted her boobs toward me again and licked the nipples. Then she pulled on her shirt and fastened the bib of the pinafore.

“See you in school tomorrow, Nate,” she said as she headed toward the door. “Hope you have a great night!”

Oh, yeah.


Vicki joined us at the table on Monday and Ronda slipped around to the other side of Chris so there was a place for Vicki.

“Um ... I just wanted to say that I had a good time Saturday and thank you for loaning me your boyfriend. I know there probably won’t be another opportunity to go out until at least after prom, and I just wanted to say that I hope you all have a really really good time.”

“You went out with Vicki after making such a big production of buying your triple prom tickets?” Karen demanded.

“Oh, we just went to Huntertown to see A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum,” Vicki jumped in. “Nate’s kind of like a big brother and I really needed an adult with me to see that movie. But it’s soooo funny!”

“Oh. A big brother,” Andy nodded. “I understand that.” He had three younger sisters, one of which was in Vicki’s class. “It’s nice that Chris and Ronda let him take you.”

“Yes! Isn’t it?” Vicki exclaimed. “Thank you again, Chris and Ronda. See you guys all later.”

She picked up her tray and went to the table she usually sat at with the B-Team cheerleaders.


The week was pretty hectic because I had to rewrite my term paper with all the notes Ronda and Chris had made. I also needed to develop half a dozen rolls of film of Patricia. I would never call that girl ‘Patty.’ We got some really great pictures and I printed a set I thought she and Tony would enjoy. I also printed an archival copy of the picture of her holding the front of her dress up with one hand. That went on the display wall.

Speaking of which, one of the things the third floor had was a lot of wall space. I designated one wall as my new gallery and rehung all the public photos there. The new gallery included a picture of my mom, of Reverend Armstrong, and of Billy at the Humane Society. I thought I should invite Mr. Grossman over to see my new studio.

Then it was Friday and Anna reminded me of our ‘photo date’ to hear the choral concert and photograph the awards ceremony. She said she’d meet me at the school at six-thirty for the seven o’clock concert and we’d get some preparation action shots.

I checked my appearance in the mirror to be sure I looked okay. I didn’t have a lot of choices, but I wanted to make sure I dressed nicely to be with Anna. I kept reminding myself that it wasn’t actually a date-date, but just a time to take pictures.

Anna was in the swing of things as soon as I arrived and started directing me for photos of the directors, accompanists, and singers warming up. It was billed as a choral concert, but there would also be performances of the ‘dance band’ and a brass quartet. It wasn’t just the senior high, either. There was a junior high chorus, the combined women’s chorus, the men’s Choralaires, and a sixth grade song flute concert. Kat was playing in that.

Anna deftly navigated me to the pre-concert locations and directed me to a place where I could stand without blocking anyone to take pictures as the various groups took the stage. I switched to the telephoto lens on the thirty-five and the 400 ASA film I was using was fast enough to get good pictures.

At the end of the concert, which was a little after eight-thirty, Mr. Dobbs, the music director, called up the groups who received high school chorus letters and band letters. I think they had to have three years in chorus or band to get a letter. Then there were the high school chorus and band pins that kids got after two years. Finally, there was a special charm that was presented to each of the accompanists.

We were finally able to leave. Anna just grabbed my hand as we got out and I walked her home, holding her hand, wondering what was going on. She didn’t say anything until we got to her door.

“Nate, I just want to say I’m sorry for the way I broke up with you before Christmas. I guess breaking up was the right thing to do for both of us, but what I did and said, wasn’t appropriate,” she said.

“I think I understand. Sometimes when something just isn’t right, we think up all kinds of reasons without just acknowledging what’s really wrong. I don’t hold any hard feelings toward you, Anna, and I’m really glad we’ve continued to work together on the yearbook photos. It’s really been fun.”

“It has, hasn’t it? And we’re not done yet. Graduation isn’t until the day after school lets out. So, we’ve got a ways to go before we have to part again. You’re really a great guy, Nate, and I still kind of wish I’d been the right girl. I just freaked out. And I’m glad you have such cool girls as your girlfriends now. I never could have done that.”

“Still, you’re going to date Kent and David for the prom. That’s pretty cool,” I said.

“Don’t tell anyone. I made them promise they’d dance with me so I’d cover for them being together. I’m kind of the third wheel in that one.”

“Then I have even more respect for you than I already had, Anna. You’re a great girl.”

“So, I’ll see you Monday in school,” she said. She looked me in the eye and placed her hand on the side of my face. Then she reached up and kissed me softly on the lips. She didn’t rush it or anything. We didn’t try to make the kiss any more than it was. Just a simple—and maybe loving—kiss between two friends.

She pulled back, smiled at me, and slipped inside her front door while I stupidly stood and stared at her. Four months too late, we finally had that first kiss. It was sweet.


Saturday after laundry and ironing, I went over to the studio to meet Patricia so she could pick out her favorite pictures from the last set. I’d already prepared some prints that I was sure she’d want, but everything else was in the proof sheets.

I was really surprised when she showed up with Chris and Ronda in tow.

“Do you mind if Chris and Ronda help me pick out what pictures I want?” Patricia asked. I glanced down at the proof sheets and couldn’t help but visualize her story as I looked at them.

“If you want to. You know I wouldn’t show these to anyone that you didn’t want to see them.”

“I know. You’re so sweet. But I had so much fun last week. I want to share it with your girlfriends.”

I’d managed to collect another couple of chairs and pulled them up to the sawhorse table for the girls, then made myself scarce, tinkering with props and lights to see what I’d like to have next. I could hear whispers and occasional giggles as Patricia described the pictures with the story she planned to tell to Tony. I hope my girlfriends understood it was just a fantasy and not something we actually did.

“I’ve decided,” Patricia said. “Chris and Ronda told me about the paragraph on the back of glossy photos song. This is special because it’s for Tony’s birthday next week. I want 8x10s of these so I can write the story on the back of each of them with an extra 5x7 of this one for his parents. And don’t try to give them all to me like you did last time. I’m paying for my selection.”

“Okay. You know, I only do that for you. You were my very first model and I feel like I owe you something special.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I got all the special I needed during the shoot.”

All three girls started giggling and I just knew Patricia had told them the story without telling them it was just a fantasy. I collected the proofs and organized them so I could print them. When Patricia left, Ronda and Chris went upstairs with me.

“Um ... You know that was all just a fantasy that she made up, don’t you? I mean, I never touch Patricia and she doesn’t call me ‘sir.’ I just take pictures.”

“Don’t be silly. Of course we know. But it was really funny and sexy. I can’t believe that Tony gets off on that and doesn’t try to rearrange your face,” Chris said.

“Tony’s a nice guy. I think people just made stuff up about him and he never bothered to dissuade them. I really like him and Patricia. They’re good friends.”

“I’m glad you like them,” Ronda said. “I’m on the prom committee and arranged to have them sit at our table.”

“That’s cool,” I said.

“Patricia requested it.”

“Oh.”

“You don’t really have time to start printing Patricia’s photos before your big date tonight,” Chris said. “You might as well just come back downstairs to the couch and kiss us a little.”

They took hold of my hands and led me back downstairs to the fainting couch where we sat and started to make out. I loved kissing them and I loved to see them kiss each other.

“Maybe you’d better touch us a little,” Ronda whispered. “This is probably the last time we’ll ever make out while you’re still a virgin.”

That was the plan. Kelly had told me to make sure I brought condoms on our date tonight. We planned to go all the way. For her, it was kind of getting back at her boyfriend. For me, it was supposed to be training for when I made love to Ronda and Chris.

I heaved a big sigh and pushed back from my girlfriends.

“I don’t want to do this,” I said.

“You don’t want to kiss us?” Chris asked, a tear almost immediately springing to her eye.

“No. I mean yes. I want to kiss you. I don’t want to go have sex with Kelly.”

“Why not?” Ronda asked. “You like her. She’s willing to have sex with you. You’ll be experienced when you have sex with us.”

“That’s just it,” I said. “Yes, I like Kelly. She can be fun and she’s very sexual. But I don’t love her. It seems like such a ... cheat to go have sex with her when the only girls I want to make love to are here in my arms. I want it to be a special time for all three of us. Even if I have to ... you know ... make love to one of you before the other, we’ll still be together. We’ll all three be making love.”

“Do you really feel that way, Nate?” Chris asked. Tears were sparkling in her eyes and I was afraid I’d really hurt her.

“If you really want me to go have sex with Kelly, I’ll do it, I suppose,” I said. “But yes, I really feel that way. I just want my first time to be with girls who want it just as much with me.”

“I love you, Nate!” Chris said, wrapping her arms around me. Ronda was right there with her and I was getting squeezed in a sandwich.

“I love you, too,” Ronda said. “I guess we kind of invented the scenario of having someone experienced with us the first time, but I wasn’t really looking forward to knowing you were having sex with someone else tonight instead of me. Or Chris.”

“We’ll just have to fumble through and learn it together,” Chris said. “I know you wouldn’t hurt me or rush things. I want you, Nate. I want it to be you. And I want to be your first.”

“I want to be a very close second,” Ronda said.

“That settles it, then,” I said. “I’m not going out with Kelly tonight.”

The girls looked at each other as if they were communicating telepathically or something and then shook their heads.

“You can’t just stand Kelly up,” Chris said. “You need to go out with her and have a good time and let her know how much fun you have with her, but that you don’t want to go all the way. She might still be hurt a little. She might get mad and slap you. But if you just didn’t show up, she’d hate you. You don’t want that.”

“Well, no, but...”

“Chris is right,” Ronda said. “In fact, you should make out with her if she wants. All you have to do is explain it like you did to us. You said she doesn’t love you either. She’ll probably appreciate your loyalty.”

“And she’ll envy us.”

“And if you are making out and end up going all the way, it will be because you really want to and not because we said you have to. That’s the way it should be.”

Chris nodded her agreement and I sighed.

“Okay,” I said. “I’ll ... um ... take her out to dinner. Or just into Huntertown for this week’s movie. I think they’re showing Alfie. That way we’ll have a little drive back to talk and I’ll explain things to her and tell her how much fun I’ve had dating her,” I said. “Do you think that will be too much like just a bad breakup? She went through that with Allen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.