Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 21: A Thin Bit of Fabric

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Thin Bit of Fabric - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

THE NEXT WEEKEND was our last home basketball game and dance. I wondered what any of us would do for dates in March and April. It seemed like there was really nothing else to do in this town. I had the usual dances with Chris and Ronda and the promise of a nice walk home afterward. Ronda encouraged me to find a girl at the dance to take out next weekend. I’d talked to Kelly and she said she couldn’t go out this week because she was going to be ‘on the rag’ as she succinctly put it. She claimed that was much too messy to do any of the things she wanted to do.

That was okay with me. I felt like dating Kelly was something I was doing just for the sex experience. I had nothing against that at all. Hers was still the only pussy I’d ever touched and the only girl who had ever stroked my cock until I came. But I was sure that if we went out more than once a month, all we’d ever do was fuck. Eventually. I mean, she’d made it pretty clear that she’d like to get that far. I still didn’t have any condoms.

“Can you teach me to dance like that?” a cute girl asked. I didn’t recognize her right away but then realized she was one of the B-Team cheerleaders named Vicki.

“I don’t know, Vicki,” I said. “Do you want to learn?”

“It looks like so much fun. Yes, please.”

“Well, let’s start with the basics, shall we?” I said.

I led her to the dance area and showed her a basic box step we could use as a starting point. I really liked dancing and loved cutting loose with Ronda, but she was really one of a kind. After we figured Vicki could keep up with my rhythm and follow my lead, I started showing her some basic spins and moves. She was actually pretty good. Like most beginners, she wanted to be bigger in her spins and come back harder, but after I explained that the spin was at the same speed as the other steps, she figured it out. She was the only other person I danced with all evening and we were having fun.

“Hate to break this up, but we usually have the last dance with Nate. Do you mind?” Ronda said.

“Oh, no! I’m sorry. I’m not trying to take your boyfriend!”

“It’s okay, Vicki,” Chris said. “Has he asked you out yet?”

“No!”

“Nate, what’s taking you so long? You’ve been holding her in your arms for more than an hour. Ask the girl out!” Ronda said.

“Um ... Yeah. I mean, Vicki, this was really fun. Would you like to go out next weekend? Maybe we could catch the sectional game.”

She looked a little frightened as she looked at Chris and Ronda. I was still holding her hand.

“Is it okay?” she squeaked.

“I don’t see a problem. Do you see a problem, Ronda?”

“No. I’ve got a date next weekend. Don’t you?”

“Lee wants to take me out again. I think I can fend him off one more time.”

“Maybe we should surprise them and just switch. Butch can take you out and I’ll go out with Lee.”

“That’s fine with me. It’s almost like dating the Bobbsey twins anyway.”

“So, Vicki? How about it?” I asked, bringing the conversation back to the point.

“Okay.”

“Why don’t you join me at lunch Monday and we can plan what we want to do. I’ll see you then.” I finally let go of her hand and she fled across the gym to the bleachers. Ronda and Chris folded into my arms like they were made to be there.

“I didn’t think about chasing her away,” Chris said. “Did you want to walk her home instead of us?”

“I have no idea where she lives,” I laughed. “And why would I want to be with anyone other than you two?”

“I can hear you on that,” Chris said. “I really need some kisses. And Lee does absolutely nothing for me.”

“That bad?”

“It was like we went in different directions with different guys and had exactly the same date,” Ronda said as she cuddled close to me and we shuffled our feet.

“Almost like they’d prepared a script with steps that they were going to follow and what every item in the script was worth. Dinner was worth holding hands. A movie was worth putting his arm around me. A nice compliment about how much he enjoyed being with me was supposed to be worth a goodnight kiss,” Chris said.

“I can only imagine what the chits and expected payback are supposed to be next weekend. What in his little pea-brain mind does he think is worth me letting him feel me up? I’m sure he has a tabulation that says when he reaches a certain total, he can fuck me,” Ronda said.

“Jesus!”

“Jesus would be a better date.”

We finished dancing the final song and went to get our coats. The girls surprised me by sandwiching Ronda between Chris and me.

“I’m on the outside getting cold,” Chris said. “That means you have to take me home first.” I didn’t know that was the rule.

We got to Christine’s house and the porch light was out.

“Are your folks not home?” I asked.

“Oh, they’re home. I unscrewed the light bulb before I left this evening. I didn’t think we needed the neighborhood to see what we were doing.”

She and Ronda unzipped their coats and had me do the same thing. That way, when we held each other, the coats got pushed out of the way. And we held each other and kissed, and with the open coats, our hands found their way to pet breasts and chest.

“God, I missed kissing you both,” Chris said.

“I did, too,” I said. “I missed you.”

“Didn’t Kelly let you kiss and feel her up?” Ronda teased.

“Yeah, but this is so much better. You know, I’ve really fallen for both of you.”

“I think that goes all the way around,” Chris said. “Um ... Did you come with her like you did with us?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Twice.”

“In her?” Ronda said in alarm.

“No! We kept most of our clothes on. It was just really intense.”

“When you get to the point when you are in her, please use a condom,” Chris said as she kissed me again and held my hand to her breast. “A pregnancy could really mess up everything.”

“I agree,” I said. “For any of us. You need to know that Kelly is just using me.”

“What do you mean?” Ronda asked.

“She plans to get back together with her boyfriend once she’s played around for a while and he really misses her. I mean, I wish her luck, really. But she said she and he were messing around almost every weekend. Apparently, just about everything but going all the way. He was pressuring her to fuck and she broke up with him. The thing is that now she’s horny all the time and is using me to show this Allen guy that she’s able to be with someone else and have just as much fun.”

“Poor boy,” Ronda said, petting my face and then kissing me. “You don’t have to keep seeing her if you feel you’re being used.”

“Isn’t that what I’m doing?” I asked. “I’m using her so we aren’t together all the time, right? And you said you wanted me to get experience. If you don’t, tell me and I’ll stop seeing her regardless.”

“No, we do,” Chris said. “It just makes my pussy itch to think of you screwing another girl. I want it to be me. But, you know, not for your first.”

“I don’t think we’re that weird, either,” Ronda said. “Every girl dreads her first time. It’s probably why Kelly didn’t go all the way with her boyfriend. Every single girl I know who isn’t a virgin has talked about how awful her first time was and how she wished her guy had known what he was doing. Not one of them came when they had sex the first time. Some still haven’t. I think there are a couple who think a female orgasm is a myth.”

“Probably read the same book I did,” I laughed. “Some women derive pleasure from stimulating their clitoris,” I recited in a dramatic radio voice.

“I do,” Chris said. “Um ... Did you stimulate Kelly’s clitoris?”

“Yeah. Through her panties. She wasn’t wearing panty hose.”

“Neither are we,” Ronda said. “Um ... I think my panties are getting wet, though. I don’t want to freeze things out here. Let’s put that on the list of things we might do on our next real date, okay?”

“Yeah. I’ll settle for touching myself tonight,” Chris said. “I know exactly how to derive pleasure from stimulating my clitoris.”

“Oh, geez. You know what I’m going to be doing when I get home, don’t you?” I said.

“I hope so,” Ronda said. “Let’s give our girlfriend a last kiss goodnight and get home so we can all join the fun.”

We closed on Chris and she welcomed the kiss and the attention Ronda was giving her breasts. I didn’t reach for their breasts, but held them close to me with my hands on their butts. We pulled away and I gave them each a little squeeze.

“Oh! That’s new. I’m going to refresh that in my memory while I’m waiting for you two to get to your homes and join me in remote pleasure,” Chris said. She opened her door and slipped inside.

Ronda and I walked two doors down to her house and we pulled each other close for another kiss goodnight. It was delicious. Ronda was a sensuous kisser, and holding her breast in one hand and her butt in the other made it that much better.

“I’d better get inside, too, lover, or I’ll start rubbing right out here. Goodnight, Nate.”

“Goodnight, Ronda.”

One more little kiss and she slipped inside. I hurried home so I could join in the remote orgasm fest.


I’d almost forgotten about Vicki McMillan until she brought her lunch tray to our table. Andy, Karen, and I had been rehashing the village meeting on Thursday and my dad was getting a lot of attention.

“Um ... You said to meet you at lunch, Nate. Is it okay?”

“Oh, Vicki! Sure it is. Have a seat. Guys, do you all know Vicki from the B-Team cheer squad? For some unknown reason, she agreed to go out with me this weekend.”

“Cradle robber,” Karen snickered.

“I’m sixteen!” Vicki said.

“It’s no problem,” Andy said. “Karen just likes to flaunt her great age and maturity.”

“You had no arguments about my age or maturity Saturday,” Karen said, elbowing him in the side. I thought something must have advanced a level in their relationship. They were being more open about actually being boyfriend and girlfriend. They were always together, but they’d been aloof in public—kind of there but not admitting it.

“Well, we need to decide what we’re doing this weekend. Do you want to go to the tournament?” I asked.

“If it’s okay with you, I’d rather not. We play Thursday night and I was hoping for a weekend date. My parents are taking me to the tournament and we’ll only play one game,” she said.

“One game? Really?” I asked.

“We’re playing Huntertown. They played us mid-season and we got smashed—like, 85-40. We don’t stand a chance in the sectional.”

“Oh. I suppose I’d better go to the game anyway and take some pictures for the yearbook. Let’s see. I’ve already seen A Man for All Seasons, but if you want to go to it, I’d see it again.”

She pulled out a newsletter type flyer and handed it to me. Loras College. That was all the way in Dubuque. Well, it was less than an hour, I guess. She pointed to the article.

“I know it’s a little far, but I really love them. I heard you like music a lot. I’ve never been to a concert.”

“Simon and Garfunkel? No way! They’re coming to Loras College?”

“My father said he can get us tickets if you’re willing to go. He’s an alum,” Vicki said.

“This will call for something really special,” I said. “How about dinner before the show. It starts at 8:00. Is it okay for you to stay out late? It probably won’t be over until eleven and then we’ll have the drive back.”

I was getting pretty enthused. I couldn’t believe this pretty sixteen-year-old cheerleader wanted me to take her to a college concert. Across a state line!

“Mom and Dad are pretty lenient when it comes to something like this. They figure anytime they can get me on the campus at Loras, it’s good. Dad’s been lobbying hard with the school and alumni for it to become co-educational. Mom and Dad met there,” Vicki said.

“Then yes! Let’s plan this. Um ... Maybe I could meet your parents at the game Thursday. I’ll be riding the fan bus over,” I said.

“Sure.”


When I sat next to Chris in English Tuesday morning, she asked me if I made arrangements for my date with Vicki. Of course, just then Mrs. Grayson started class. I scribbled a note and passed it to Chris. She almost screamed when she read it and clapped a hand over her mouth. Mrs. Grayson glanced at us but didn’t say anything. A minute later she asked me a question about The Old Man and the Sea. Fortunately, I was able to answer the question.

After class, though, Chris grabbed my arm and dragged me into the hall.

“You’re going to see Simon and Garfunkel? That is so not fair!”

“Vicki’s father is an alumnus and got tickets for us,” I said. “It’s pretty cool.”

“Cool? It’s the first time I’ve been jealous of a girl you date. Ronda will flip out.”

“It really points up something, though, you know? I keep thinking this town is dead with nothing to do on dates. The movie in Huntertown only changes about once every six weeks or two months. Bowling’s okay once in a while. But other than school dances and ball games, what is there? We need to expand our horizons and find other things to do. And not feel like we need to stay in the county.”

“We’re definitely going to do something fun for our next date,” Chris said. “Ronda and I will work on it.”

I leaned in to Chris and whispered to her, “Love you, girl.”

She beamed at me and we rushed off to our second period classes.


Thursday night I rode the fan bus in my maroon shirt and black slacks. The cheerleaders were on the bus, too, and I was surprised when Pam snagged me and dragged me into her seat.

“Hey, Pam. What’s up?”

“This is it and I’m already depressed,” she said.

“Why?”

“It’s my last event as a cheerleader for dear old Tenbrook High. The Trojans will be out after tonight and then I’ll just be prowling around looking for things to boost my ego until I can get down to college later in the summer.”

“Gosh! I’m sorry to hear that. I guess there must be a lot of pressure, huh?”

“Yeah. Just eleven more weeks of school and there are still a couple of guys in my class I want to fuck. How about pictures?” That was sudden.

“Of you fucking guys?” I asked in consternation.

“No, dummy. I’m not going to start doing porn. Unless everything falls apart in college and I don’t have anything else to fall back on. I mean in your studio. I said I’d do another session with you after the season ended. How about Sunday?”

“Oh, yeah. In fact, I’ve got a photo concept I tested and like the effect. How about one-thirty?”

“That sounds great. I can already feel my nipples getting hard.”

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She pushed my chin up to close my mouth and giggled.

“You’ll see. Hey, I hear you’re taking Vicki McMillan out Saturday.”

“Yeah. News travels fast. I’m supposed to meet her parents at the game tonight.”

“Just remember this: She’s Catholic. If you fuck her, be sure to pull out before you come. They don’t believe in any kind of birth control,” Pam said. That was, like, the third time in this conversation she’d left me speechless. “Hey. Stranger things have happened. I’d just stick with oral if I were you.”

Fuck her? Oral? Was this some kind of cheerleader joke?


I was pushing my film to 1600 with a 105mm lens on the 35 and got some great shots. There was actually a shot of Dan King that I thought even he would be proud of.

I met Vicki and her parents at halftime. They were nice people and had four other kids with them. The oldest was over in the cheer block so I didn’t meet her. I didn’t realize Vicki had a sister who was a senior. And there were three younger kids. Mr. McMillan encouraged me to take a good look around Loras while I was there and consider it for my own college experience. He really promoted his alma mater. He said the tickets would be waiting for us at the box office and we should probably pick them up before we went to dinner. He even recommended a restaurant and said he’d write down directions.

And then the real miracle of the night happened. We won the game! It was an upset victory by one point over the biggest school in our sectional. We’d be coming back to play Clifton in the semi-finals Friday night. And win or lose, that meant the Trojans would play again Saturday night, either in the championship game or in the consolation game.


At lunch the next day, Vicki rushed straight to our table and sat next to me.

“Can I ride the fan bus with you to the game tonight?” she asked breathlessly.

“Sure. Did you want to cancel Saturday night so we can go to the final game instead?” I asked.

“No! If they lose tonight, they’ll only be in the consolation game. And if they win ... You just have to stack the priorities up. Simon and Garfunkel concert or high school championship basketball game. It’s no contest.”

“I agree. I just wanted to make sure,” I laughed. “The bus leaves at five-thirty. I’ll see you then.”

We lost the game. In fact, we got trounced. But it was nice to have some time to get to know Vicki better before we spent the whole evening together on Saturday. Mr. McMillan had suggested that we should leave about four-thirty so we could tour the campus. Four-thirty until midnight or maybe a little later. It was like spending a whole day with her. I hoped we continued to get along.


When I did the laundry Saturday morning, I stopped by the studio and picked up the piece of fabric Patricia and I used. It didn’t need to be washed, but it was kind of creased where it had been folded up for who knew how many years.

“Mom? What kind of fabric is this and what temperature iron should I use on it?” I asked. She leaned over the ironing board.

“Oh, very nice. This is called voile. It’s often made of silk, but I’d say this is rayon or a rayon blend. Wherever did you get this?”

“It’s a prop I found in the studio. I thought I’d use it as a kind of background drape, but it’s pretty badly creased.”

“There are two things you can do. If you are very careful, you can set the iron to steam and hold it above the fabric without touching it. Just the steam might take the crease out. But don’t touch the fabric. You want a cool iron to press it with. A hot iron could melt it,” she said.

“Thanks, Mom. I’ll try the steam first and then cool the iron down if I need to still press it.”

“Don’t rush it. Make sure you don’t touch the fabric with the hot iron until it’s down on its lowest setting.”

I used both techniques and then hung the voile up so I didn’t get it wrinkled again. I’d take it to the studio to work with Pam on Sunday.


Vicki and I got along great. She lived out in the country about a mile past the cemetery. I probably rode past her house the day I blindly bicycled after Anna broke up with me. It kind of looked familiar. The Falcon was warmed up, even though the temperatures were only just above freezing. In another hour it would probably be in the teens.

I opened the door for Vicki and she immediately slid to the middle of the seat. As soon as I got the car started, she turned up the heat and took her coat off.

“It’s so much more comfortable on a long ride to not be wearing a coat, don’t you think?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.