Pictures of Lucy - Cover

Pictures of Lucy

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Steve had a problem, he was terrified about the Life Drawing module of his art course and was ready to drop out. His beautiful, confident younger sister Lucy helps him in her own unique way. Later, she meets Gabbie and helps her to come to terms with the horrors of her past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

Steve didn’t see Lucy again for the rest of the week, they texted regularly, flirty messages just like any other new relationship.

On Sunday evening after tea Steve was sitting on the wall outside the boarding house, sketching the cricket pavilion with the evening sun playing across the scoreboard when he saw Gabbie walking past, in daylight he saw she really was very pretty, Lucy played down that aspect, the rest of her description was spot on though.

She got out her phone and texted as she walked slowly past the boys’ door. A couple of minutes later Joel dashed out of the house and caught Gabbie as she reached the path down to the DT block.

Shit, Steve thought, I hope Gabbie hasn’t had the same idea as Lucy.

He quickly tucked the sketch pad in his satchel, grabbed his phone and dashed off in pursuit of Gabbie and Joel, opening WhatsApp and sending a quick, badly spelt message to Lucy as he ran.

She must have already been out of the house, because Lucy was running up the road as Steve reached the end of the path, they met up at the back corner of the theatre building.

“Where’ve they gone?” she asked, panting a little from her run.

“I’m not sure, I don’t think they’ve gone up to the treehouse, which is what I was worried about, but they’re definitely around here somewhere.”

“Let’s go into the treehouse,” Lucy suggested, “we can look from up there.”

“OK yeah, have you got the key?”

“Of course, be prepared is my motto.”

They stepped across the gravel between the building and the treehouse as stealthily as possible, Lucy climbed the ladder and carefully unlatched the padlock, swinging the door slowly inwards, as the hinges squeaked a little from lack of use.

Inside Lucy closed and latched the door, and they both scanned the area from the windows high up the walls.

As Steve slowly walked around looking out of each window in turn, he couldn’t help noticing Lucy had been busy, the treehouse now had a couple of duvets, some pillows and a carrier bag from the chemist in town. There were also a couple of camping lamps and a shiny new padlock on the floor.

“Oh yeah,” Lucy said when she noticed what Steve was looking at, “as I said, be prepared. I picked up a strong padlock from the market yesterday, got to make sure no-one can get in if there’s any other keys lying around.

After about 10 minutes of looking Lucy eventually caught a flash of something white in the bushes on the other side of the Deputy Head’s garden.

“Holy shit Steve, come here. He’s fucking her in the bushes other there.”

“Fucking in the bushes, that’s an Oasis song.”

“Oh yeah, I’m not sure Gabbie’s much of an Oasis fan though, she’s more into Billie Eilish and Twenty One Pilots.”

Steve watched the action, what they could see of it anyway. He also listened carefully, Gabbie sounded like she was enjoying herself, she didn’t sound in pain at all.

A couple of minutes later Joel grunted and fell forwards, shortly afterwards they stood up and they got a full view of Gabbie and Joel naked.

“Well, he’s not got much to show has he,” Lucy observed, “and look at Gabbie, she’s must pad her bra, because she doesn’t look like she’s got any tits at all.”

“Shush, they’ll hear you,” Steve whispered.

“So, do you think he was fucking her up the bum?”

“I have absolutely no idea, but whatever they were doing, she seemed to be enjoying it.”

As they watched Gabbie picked up some tissues and gave Joel’s cock a wipe before he pulled his pants up. Gabbie dressed quickly and left just as quickly, passing directly below the treehouse on her way past.

Lucy checked her phone, “bollocks,” she hissed, “we’ve got evening roll call in like 5 minutes, I’d better get going.”

“We can’t go anywhere until Joel’s gone, and he’s still dressing,” Steve whispered.

“Oh shit, I’ll sneak out quickly, can you put the new lock on the door? Leave the other one inside.”

“Yeah, no problem.”

Lucy took one of the new keys, kissed Steve and virtually jumped down the ladder and set off at full speed after Gabbie.

Steve then had an idea. As a prefect he had every right to wander anywhere around school at night, so he put the new padlock on the door, climbed down the ladder then just hung around, waiting for Joel to emerge.

“Oh, hey Joel,” Steve said calmly as you like as Joel clambered through the bushes, he fell back in shock as he heard his name called.

“Oh shit, who’s that, oh it’s you Steve, what are you doing here?”

“Well, I think it’s more important that you tell me what you were doing in the Deputy Head’s garden with Gabbie.”

“Fuck, how long have you been here?”

“Long enough to see two people disappear, hear grunting noises then watch Gabbie dash off to be in before curfew, which, by the way, you’ve missed by a good 5 minutes. So, if you don’t want to have detention with the head at 7:30 every morning next week I suggest you tell me what you were doing.”

“I can’t have another detention, I’ll get suspended.”

“Well, tell me what you were up to.”

“Ok, isn’t it obvious, we were fucking.”

“Were you practicing safe sex? I doubt Gabbie will thank you if she’s nursing a baby during her GCSE exams.”

“Of course, do you think we’re stupid. Gabbie only lets me fuck her up the bum.”

“Oh,” Steve tried to sound shocked, like he didn’t know this already, “Doesn’t that hurt?”

“Not with lube and practice, it’s amazing, far better than fucking her pussy.”

“Right, off you go, don’t let me catch you here again.”

“Hey, what about the curfew, I’ll get a demerit.”

“No worries, I’ll walk you back.”


Tuesday morning and Lucy was regretting her choice of rendezvous venue, as her Sports Studies classroom couldn’t be further away from the treehouse, so as soon as the bell rang she ran down the stairs and down the road to the main school site, hoping that no-one wondered where she was going, as her boarding house, where she would normally spend break time, was in the opposite direction, and only about 50 yards from the classroom she had just fled.

Lucy was massively out of breath when she arrived, Steve was fine because he’d just strolled across from spending a free period sketching in a nearby garden, this was extra annoying as he wasn’t going to be the one exerting himself for the next 20 minutes. Oh well, the things we do for love.

After checking the area carefully first, Lucy climbed the ladder and unlocked the door, once they were inside she latched it with the bolt.

“Are you OK sis?” Steve asked, “you seem a little flustered.”

“I’m fine, I didn’t really think this through properly, I’ve just come from Sports Studies in the old Fives block, I’m not sure I could have been any further away and still on school property.”

“Arghh, nightmare. Although I think the music classrooms might be a bit further away.”

“That’s not the point Steve.”

“I know, I’m just taking the piss. Is it the same Week A?”

“No, I’ve got maths, so I’m a bit nearer.”

“What about Thursdays, oh but that’s after lunch, so we’ve got a bit more time.”

“Anyway, less talk, because I know how long it can take you to come sometimes, we’ve only really got 15 minutes now, so this is going to be the least romantic blow job ever I’m afraid.”

So Lucy knelt before her brother and unzipped his fly.

“How do you like your new suits Steve?”

“They’re great, really comfortable, oh that’s nice, you’re getting so good now, the suits, oh yes, that hits the spot, yes, the suits, they’re much better, oh jeez, much better than the suits sold in the school, school, oh my, school shop.”

Lucy cupped her brother’s balls and gave them a squeeze, that shut him up, then she massaged them in her palm as she put extra effort into his cock, she looked up, her heart swelled at the look of bliss on Steve’s face. Her love for her brother was total, she would do anything for him to ensure he was comfortable in his life drawing class.

She redoubled her efforts on the magnificent cock filling her mouth, wanking the base with one hand, working on the head with her lips and tongue, coaxing his balls with her other hand. Her tongue was flicking the sensitive underside of his head as she felt Steve’s cock get harder and tasted the first drops of precum as they dribbled out.

Lucy concentrated hard, sucking in Steve’s essence, using every sense; touch, taste, smell, hearing and vision to experience the pleasure of bringing her wonderful brother to his climax.

It didn’t take much longer, he was unable to resist his sister, his knees were getting weak, he placed one hand against the wall and his free hand in his mouth to keep himself from groaning loudly as he approached his peak.

Lucy gagged slightly as his already huge cock swelled further just before he let go, his balls growing tight in her hand a warning of the oncoming spunk storm.

She clamped her lips hard around Steve’s cock, determined not to lose a single drop of his seed.

Steve jerked involuntarily, pushing his cock further into his sister’s mouth, the head pushing past the back of her mouth and into her throat, where finally he could hold back no longer.

Steve bit down on his hand to stop himself crying out as he finally let go, jets of spunk shot forth and down his sister’s hungry throat.

Lucy was ready and waiting, but the ferocity of Steve’s orgasm was still a bit of a shock, 5, 6, 7 jets shot out of her brother’s cock, each time it pulsed and jerked, but this time she held tight, determined not to gag as she deep throated him, determined not to let go, not to miss a molecule of her brother’s, her lover’s, her future life partner’s delicious sperm.

And she kept her promise to herself, she didn’t lose a drop, not even the merest hint of sperm left her mouth. She pulled herself back a little to release Steve from her throat, and she gave his cock head a tongue bath before she finally released him clean and spunk free.

Lucy pulled up her brother’s shorts and tucked his cock inside and down the right leg where he was most comfortable, she pulled up his pants and zipped him up, finally, she buckled his belt. He was ready to knock ‘em dead in art.

Standing up she faced Steve, almost the same height she could look him directly in the eye.

“How was that?”

“Amazing, really, you’re getting so good at blow jobs. I didn’t hurt you did I, when I pushed it down your throat.”

“It was a shock, but I didn’t gag, a little warning next time though.”

Steve looked down, ashamed of himself for losing control.

Lucy tenderly placed a couple of fingers under his chin, lifting his eyes back to hers.

“Steve, I’ll do anything for you my love, anything at all, because all I want is for you to succeed at what you’re good at. I need you to go down that ladder and go to class, you can face anything they put before you, you can do anything, because with this kiss I’m giving you my confidence.”

She used the fingers under Steve’s chin to pull his mouth to hers, she kissed her brother, using the power of her love to embolden his heart, to give him strength.

“Now go, don’t look back, you can do anything, anything at all.”

Steve backed through the door and stepped onto the ladder, “I’ll message you later, meet you back here after prep.”

“Go my sweet, do great things.”

Lucy watched him leave before she locked up and ran at full speed for English, which was also further away than she’d have liked it to be.


As she ran past the war memorial and joined the path up to the main school building she saw Gabbie, who was coming up from the boarding house. She quickly popped a mint in her mouth so Gabbie wouldn’t smell Steve on her breath.

“Hey Lucy,” Gabbie called, “where were you at break, we had Boston Crème donuts, they were so nice. I know you wouldn’t want to miss out, so I put one in a paper bag on your dresser.”

“Oh wow, thanks Gabbie, you’re a great friend.”

“So, where’d you go?”

What to say? Well, a little bit of the truth wouldn’t hurt.

“I had to see my brother, he’s a little nervous about part of his art course, so he needed a bit of reassurance is all.”

“Oh, I keep forgetting your brother is here, you don’t mention him much.”

“Well, we weren’t really close until this summer. We have a weird family and it’s, like, years since we went on a family holiday, I’ve always gone away with my mum and grandparents and Steve went away with dad, probably doing boys stuff in the woods and shit. But this year we went to America for a month together and it was so much fun.”

“I wish my family were close. I never talk to my brother, he’s at a different school so I almost never see him.”

“That’s sad, why doesn’t he come here?”

“He’s at dad’s old school in Scotland, Jordan hates it, Mum’s forever hassling dad to get him transferred here. Mum’s so mad at dad for so many reasons, I wonder how long she’ll stay with him. To be honest I’ve never understood why they stay married, she’s so different to him, she was a lovely happy woman years ago, but dad’s such a grumpy twat, he’s like a dementor, sucks the life out of the room.”

“Oh Gabbie, that’s so sad.”

“How do your parents get along.”

“Well, they both work really hard. They spend a lot of time apart, but when they’re together they get along really well, I think. We had a great time on holiday, well, most of the time they were both working, that’s why we went to this lonely house on a tiny island, so they could both finish projects, but we spent the last few days together and it was a lot of fun.”

“That sounds perfect.”

“How are you and Joel getting along, I’ve not seen him in a few days.”

“Oh god, I forgot to tell you. We’d been doing it in our usual hiding place the other night. Remember when we met coming home Sunday night?”

“Oh yeah, I don’t normally stay out until curfew like that.”

“Anyway, after I left Joel got caught sneaking out of our hideout by, guess who?”

“I’ve no idea.”

“Your brother, Steve, he was just there and caught Joel climbing out of the bush. Anyway, Joel says it was a good job he did, because he was really late for his curfew and would have got a detention if Steve hadn’t signed him back in.”

“Wow, I wonder what Steve was doing there. It was nice of him to sign Joel back in though. It would have been bad if he got detention.


That evening Lucy messaged Steve and they arranged to meet at the treehouse after prep at 8. There was no sign of Gabbie and Joel, they must have found somewhere else to meet up.

Lucy had some thick black fabric and a staple gun to fasten the fabric over the windows.

“What’s this for?” Steve asked.

“Well, we can’t put the lamps on, because they’d show if anyone is passing, or if the deputy head looks out of his kitchen window, so this fabric will make the place light-tight.”

“Once again, genius.”

“So, your first class, how did it go?”

“Really well, it totally wasn’t what I expected, but it was just the first lesson.”

“How was the model, was she pretty?”

“Very much not, it was an old guy, he was really skinny, wearing a pair of shorts thankfully. The teacher told us to make our drawing as lifelike as possible, just like you told me to, the use of a skinny wrinkly guy made us concentrate more on bone structure and skin texture.”

“Ok, so I wasted my time with the blow job earlier.”

“It was very much appreciated.”

“And very enjoyable,” Lucy added.

“Agreed.”

“So, I bumped into Gabbie earlier, I had to make up an excuse for missing morning break, she totally surprised me by saving me a donut. I didn’t think she liked me that much. Anyway, I said I was helping you out, because you were nervous about your course, which is true after all. So, we got talking about family stuff, then out of the blue she says you met Joel last week and helped him out so he didn’t get detention for being late for curfew.”

“mmm, yes.”

“So, this would be Sunday night, after I left you here.”

“Yep, I thought that it would be bad if Joel saw me randomly walking around here, so I decided it would be best if he thought I’d caught him out.”

“So now Gabbie thinks you’re really nice, and she wishes she was closer to her brother like I am to you.”

“I hope she doesn’t know how close.”

“Good god no, definitely not.” Lucy exclaimed.

They laughed and collapsed in a heap on the duvets.

“So, are you feeling happier about your classes now?”

“If they’re all like that it’ll be a breeze. My picture turned out really great as well, Miss Pelletier was very happy with how I picked out the model’s bone structure, and the lighting on his skin, that’s because I got in so much practice on holiday, for which, on many levels, I’m truly grateful.”

“Well, any time you want to practice anything I’m here for you.”

“Anything? Any time?”

“Anything at all.”

“Well I feel like practicing kissing, is that included in your anything?”

“It’s near the top of the list.”

“How near the top?”

“Oh, it’s in the top 5, maybe top 3.”

“Come here and prove it.”

A little while later they were cuddling, satisfied by their love making, which was still spectacular, but necessarily more restrained than they enjoyed on holiday or in their hotel room, partly because they couldn’t make any noise, and partly because they feared the treehouse would break.

“Steve...”

“Yes,” he replied sleepily.

“I can’t stop thinking about anal sex. I know we won’t be able to do it right away, but I need to try something up my bum.”

“Oh Lucy, I don’t know, I stretch your pussy so much that I’m afraid I’ll really hurt you sometimes, so I can’t see how I would possibly fit in your bum.”

“I’ve been talking to Gabbie, she said Joel hurt her at first, but with lube and practice he slides in easily now.”

“See, and he’s much smaller than me, I don’t know how we’d manage it.”

“Gabbie lent me her butt plug, we gave it a really good clean obviously, and I thought you could be the first person to, err, insert it where the sun doesn’t shine.”

“I not sure at all about this Lucy, I really don’t want to hurt you.”

“It’s my bum hole Steve, and if I want you to shove something up there then it’s entirely my fault if it hurts.”

“If you’re sure.”

“I am.”

Steve rummaged around in the carrier bag and found a tube of lubricating jelly.

Lucy pulled down her knickers and knelt with her bum in the air. In the close confines of the treehouse her delicious peachy backside was right in her brother’s face.

“You’ll need to grab the hand sanitiser and some tissues, because the first thing that’s going up there is your fingers.”

Steve had another rummage and came out with a plastic bottle of hand sanitiser and a box of tissues.

“Right,” Lucy started, “first you need to squirt some of that lube on your fingers and carefully press your index finger against my bum hole, oh, that’s cold, now slowly push it inside, ooh, ouch, stop, stop, let me relax a little.”

Lucy breathed deeply, centred herself, then concentrated on relaxing.

“Ok, I’m ready, I want you to take your finger all the way out, then slide it all the way in without stopping, ooof, oh yes, that works.”

Steve started to fuck his sister’s butt with his index finger, then when she asked, he carefully added his second finger.

Lucy had to push her face into the duvet to stifle her moans as the feelings intensified.

“OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!” Lucy screamed into the duvet as an orgasm more powerful than any she’d felt previously hit, starting in her bum, it ripped through her body like a tsunami.

Steve was stuck, he didn’t know whether to withdraw his fingers or leave them in place, he could feel Lucy’s muscles tighten with each pulse of her orgasm, mild then intense, then so intense it hurt, but he stayed where he was.

The aftershocks of Lucy’s orgasm lasted a couple of minutes, little trembles running through her body, her muscles gripping Steve’s fingers as if warning him not to remove them just yet.

Eventually, Lucy collapsed, removing herself from Steve’s fingers.

“Jesus,” she panted, “that ... that was so fucking intense.”

Steve pulled a couple of tissues from the box and cleaned his fingers.

“Remind me to use my left hand next time, you nearly broke my fingers and I don’t think I can draw left handed.”

“Sorry honey, I had no idea it would be like that, so much more intense than anything I’ve felt before. Incredible, Gabbie said it was great, but I didn’t realise just how great.

“I’ve been reading online and all women are different, some can’t orgasm with anal, and some only orgasm with anal. I guess Gabbie is one of the girls who only orgasm with anal, and I’m lucky as I can orgasm with either, but, oh wow, my heart is still racing, and I’m absolutely soaked down there, I’m so wet it feels like I pissed myself.”

Steve grabbed some more tissues and helped Lucy clean herself up.

“What time is it?” Lucy asked.

Steve checked his watch, “it’s 9:30.”

“OK, we’ve got 30 minutes left and I’ve got an itch in my pussy that only you can scratch, do you think you can maybe do that Steve?”

“I think I can manage.”

Steve was already hard from the sensations of Lucy’s anal orgasm, so no foreplay was needed.

He entered his sister without resistance, she was still incredibly moist from her earlier orgasm, he slid all the way and held still, revelling once more in the feeling of joy, of the all-consuming love for his beautiful, luscious sister, of the intense pleasure of their illicit sex.

Steve started to thrust, slowly at first, then faster and harder, he dipped his head and kissed Lucy, a kiss charged with lust, with ultimate passion.

“Play with my boobs Steve, kiss my nipples, they’re so hard right now, they’re crying out for you.”

So Steve dipped further, he took one of his sister’s nipples in his mouth, he kissed it tenderly, then he sucked and flicked it with his tongue, playing with it, all the while Lucy moaned, so much pleasure, she could barely contain herself, she grabbed her discarded panties and stuffed them in her mouth to muffle her cries.

Steve switched breasts, kneading the soft, bountiful breast with one hand while he paid complete attention to the sensitive nipple.

Even through the almost overwhelming sensations Steve could feel Lucy’s orgasm approach, her pussy squeezing harder, her pussy muscles pulsing from top to bottom, her groin coming up to meet his every stroke, every movement increasing in rhythm until she reached around him with her hands, her nails digging into his bum cheeks, forcing him onwards, pulling him deeper inside, trying with every muscle in her body to suck as much of his massive cock into her hungry pussy as she could possibly manage.

Then she bucked one last time, bringing her pussy up to meet her brother and she locked there as a huge orgasm coursed through them both, Steve reaching his orgasm at exactly the peak of Lucy’s, her pussy milking his cock of every last drop of spunk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.