Pictures of Lucy - Cover

Pictures of Lucy

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve had a problem, he was terrified about the Life Drawing module of his art course and was ready to drop out. His beautiful, confident younger sister Lucy helps him in her own unique way. Later, she meets Gabbie and helps her to come to terms with the horrors of her past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

It was still mid-afternoon when they got back to their little island, Steve went into the house to get his pad and pencils while Lucy walked around the island to her favourite beach.

Steve felt more relaxed on two fronts, apart from the obvious awkwardness about staring at his sister in a bikini he’d done OK drawing Lucy, and she had loved the resulting picture so much she’d kept it.

He also had some solid ideas for a book cover, so whilst he was slightly disappointed that he was alone when he got to his usual bench, it meant he could finish his design a week early, it’ll be a weight of his and his mum’s minds.

Steve put in an hour of work and was more than happy with the result, he was just finishing shading a building when a now familiar shadow fell across his page.

He looked up and saw the lovely belly button and its diamond.

He looked up further and didn’t see a bikini.

Because Lucy wasn’t wearing one.

In fact, she wasn’t wearing anything.

Lucy stepped back and turned around.

“You like?”

“Err...”

Steve had lost the power of speech.

“Err...”

“I’m going to take that as a yes.”

“You’ve got nothing on ... you’re ... you’re naked...” Steve managed to stammer.

“I’m glad you noticed.”

“Why? Why are you naked?” he croaked.

“Well, I thought that was obvious, it’s the next step in your life drawing training.”

“OK, so, you want me to draw you?”

“That’s the general idea, yes.”

So Lucy posed and Steve tried to keep his hand steady as he concentrated on containing his emotions while he drew Lucy.

She had a spectacular figure, curvy is what he’d call it, large, full, firm breasts, the gentle swell of her tummy and a narrow waist, then swelling over her hips, with a wonderful peachy bottom and shapely, quite muscular legs.

The first pose, with Lucy side on and looking away went OK, and she was very happy with the drawing.

The next pose was harder to draw, Lucy was facing him, a hand in her hair, the other on her hips, her left leg a little ahead of her right.

Steve tried hard, tried desperately not to think of this beautiful model as his sister, his 15-year-old little sister.

He sketched the outline quickly so Lucy could relax, then he started to fill in the details.

The shape of her full breasts, her large areolae, her pale nipples, her belly button, the neat triangle of fine blonde pubes, her pronounced pussy lips.

It was so hard to concentrate.

“Steve, are you enjoying looking at me?”

“What, err ... yes ... err ... no...”

“Your brain seems confused, but one part of you has definitely made its mind up.”

Steve looked where Lucy was looking, “oh shit, sorry...” he quickly tried to cover his lap with his discarded t-shirt.

“Steve, it’s too late to cover it up now, the cat’s very much out of the bag.”

She stepped forward and knelt in front of her brother, “let’s see what we can do to make you more comfortable.”

Lucy moved Steve’s hands and threw his t-shirt to one side. She unfastened the button at his waistband and lowered his zip, parting his shorts she put her hand inside his boxers.

“Oh my god Steve!” she cried, “what have we got here?”

Lucy freed Steve’s cock for his shorts and it sprang free, standing straight and hard.

“Fuck Steve, this is huge.”

Lucy tried, but she couldn’t fit her hand around her brother’s hard cock, it was almost as long as her forearm.

“Well, I guess we both got the best of everything, I got my big boobs, you got a big cock. Anyway, let’s see what we can do to relax you a little.”

Lucy spat on her hands and started to slowly masturbate her brother’s huge cock using both hands, then as Steve’s member swelled further, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took his cock head between her lips.

Steve let out a long low moan as Lucy started to move her head back and forth, giving Steve his first blow job.

“Oh sis, that feels so good,” he managed to say.

Lucy couldn’t respond in words, so she made him feel even better by cupping his balls in her hands, slowly she massaged them.

Steve’s cock swelled further, his balls grew tight and he gasped. Lucy felt his balls pulse and her mouth filled as they released jet after jet of hot spunk, some of it shot straight down her throat making her choke and pull away. Steve was far from finished though, he continued to shoot more and more cum, over her face, her chest, her belly.

As they calmed down and came to their senses Lucy wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and licked them clean. She looked up at her brother and smiled before she cleaned his sticky cock with her mouth.

“Fuck Lucy, how did you learn to do that?”

“Hello, girls’ dorm, we practice with cucumbers, but I’ve never had one that big.”

Steve pulled out his handkerchief and wiped his spunk from Lucy’s chest and stomach.

“So, I guess this is why you don’t want to share a room with a naked person.”

“Yeah,” Steve mumbled, “it’s kind of obvious once I get hard, and really, there’s no way to hide it.”

“I see, well, I’m going for a swim as I’m kind of sticky right now and it doesn’t look sexy at all, just kind of slutty. You finish that picture while I’m gone, then we’ll do another and see how well you can control yourself.”

So Steve tucked his now fully relaxed cock into his boxers. Even flaccid it was six inches long and as fat as a cucumber. He zipped his shorts and turned back to his drawing. He found he could finish it without any tell-tale signs in his pants.

Like his picture of Lucy in her bikini he left all details of her face out of the picture, so it wasn’t identifiable if found by anyone else.

He’d finished and was packing away his pencils as Lucy emerged from the sea and sauntered up the beach, her wet hair plastered to her glistening skin.

“Hey, why are you packing your stuff away, we haven’t finished yet.”

“Oh right, I thought you were going back to the house after your swim.”

“No way, we need to give you more practice controlling yourself.”

So Lucy posed again, this time another profile, her boobs pointing at the sun so they were in silhouette, the water droplets glistening in the sun. If anything this was even more erotic than the last pose.

Steve did well, he drew the outline and managed most of the shading before Lucy noticed his tell-tale swelling.

Steve fidgeted, struggling to get comfortable, but he was far too distracted to finish.

“Ahh well, you’re getting better, but I guess we need to relax you again.”

“Sorry,” Steve sighed, “but you’re just so sexy Lucy.”

“No worries, let’s see what we can do. Stand up and strip.”

“Yes ma’am,” Steve said, helpless to resist. He stood and undressed, his cock as long and hard as before.

“Right, now lie down and make like a sundial.”

With Steve on the sand Lucy straddled her brother, massaging his cock with one hand and her pussy with the other.

“Like I said before Steve, we’ve practiced with cucumbers, but even the biggest we played with are nowhere near as thick as your cock, so I’ve no idea if you’ll fit, so be gentle now.”

With that, Lucy lifted herself up, she rubbed her pussy up and down his cock, passing her pussy juice onto her brother’s massive member before locating it between her pussy lips.

With a look of intense concentration coming to her pretty face, Lucy lowered herself slowly onto Steve’s cock, the head, which was the size of a large plum, spread her pussy lips as it pushed through, Lucy stifled a scream as the pain of taking such a large intruder for the first time hit.

She held still whilst the waves of pain subsided.

Once she’d relaxed she thanked her yoga classes for building thigh strength so she didn’t impale herself fully on this huge cock. Slowly she lowered herself until she felt she could take no more, then held still for a little longer, savouring the feeling of this throbbing, hot cock in her previously virgin pussy.

Steve watched as his sexy, beautiful sister straddled his cock, still not quite believing what was happening.

Lucy had taken all but about 3 inches of his 10 inch cock, she looked to be in a lot of pain at first, but now she looked blissful, her eyes closed, her full lips smiling.

She soon got comfortable and started to move faster and faster, fucking Steve’s cock harder and harder.

In turn passion took over any fear Steve had that he may hurt his sister and he started thrusting to meet Lucy, and before long their bodies touched as Lucy took Steve’s whole length, 10 inches of hot cock in her sopping pussy.

Lucy leaned forwards, pressing her large breasts against her brother’s chest, she brought her face to his and they kissed, a feverish kiss full of lust, their lips parted, tongues exploring.

It wasn’t much longer before Steve felt he was reaching his climax, he tried to pull away, “Lucy I’m going to cum.”

“It’s OK, I just had my period, fuck me hard, I can take anything you can give me.”

So they fucked harder and faster, Steve slamming into Lucy with each thrust, but he couldn’t last much longer, Lucy could feel his cock pulsing ready to cum, “Just a little longer please, I’m nearly there.”

Steve put his arms around his sister, hugging her tight, their lips locked as he thrust one last time, his cock grew harder than ever, then his balls let go, shooting what seemed like a gallon of hot sticky cum into his sister.

As Lucy felt the first jet her own uncontrollable orgasm hit, and this was like no other she had ever experienced, her whole body tensed and vibrated as the orgasm coursed through her, spreading from her sopping pussy down to her toes and up to the very top of her head.

As both their orgasms subsided they lay still on the sand, locked together, hugging each other tightly, they experienced occasional tingles in their groins as tiny shockwaves continued to make themselves felt.

Eventually they had to part, Lucy reluctantly tearing herself away, Steve’s cock making a popping sound as it finally emerged from her pussy.

Lucy stood unsteadily on wobbly legs, she felt Steve’s cum running down her thighs.

“We need to go for a swim Steve, we can’t go into the house like this.”

After their swim Lucy fetched her bikini from where she’d left it earlier and joined Steve back at the bench, still naked she sat cross legged opposite her brother.

“OK, so we now know the root cause of your fear we’ll do a little test. While we chat for the next 30 minutes I need you to look at me the whole time. I don’t care how awkward you feel, you have my full permission to look at my face, my tits and my pussy.”

They chatted for several minutes, just ice breakers until Lucy brought the subject back around to Steve’s ‘problem’.

“So, you’ve been staring at me for a good 10 minutes and not even the slightest stirring from your trouser snake. I think we may be onto something. Before the class you need to relieve your tension.”

“But how do we do that?”

“Isn’t that obvious, either you have a wank in the toilet, or we can do it the fun way.”

“But how do we do that at school?”

“Leave that with me, I’ll find a way.”

“OK, you seem to know what you’re doing.”

“And just in case, we need to get some advice on hiding that monster. I’ll check out some support sites online.”

“Thank you so much Lucy.”

“Think nothing of it lover boy, this has been the best afternoon ever.”

Lucy got up, put her bikini on and turned round, put her hands on Steve’s face and kissed his lips, a long tender, sensual kiss.

“Woah there tiger, no more fun today, I’m real sore right now.”

With that Lucy set off back to the house, then she turned round, “Oh, do you have any paints and stuff with you?”

“No, sorry.”

“Oh damn, I’d really love you to paint me, neck down obviously. Can we get some tomorrow?”

“Err, yes, of course.”

“Amazing,” she turned away and set off for the house, calling over her shoulder, “It’s nearly sunset, we need to get back to make dinner.”

Steve looked down at the tent his cock had made in his shorts, “Now what the fuck am I going to do with this?”

After another swim Steve joined Lucy in the kitchen where they joined forces making dinner, Diane and Jerry still hard at work in their respective boltholes.


Next morning Lucy met Steve at the boat.

“Seriously Steve, just shopping today, I can barely walk right now.”

“Sorry Lucy, I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Steve, there’s no need to apologise, it didn’t hurt, well it did a little at first, but afterwards it was the absolute most exquisite feeling, pure pleasure running through my whole body. It’s just this morning I’m fucking sore and my legs ache, so maybe this just has to be an occasional thing until I get used to it.”

“OK, but can you do me a favour in turn, no sexy talk like that or I’ll rip these shorts.”

“Promise. Oh, and one more thing, we need to buy some extra-large condoms. I don’t think the school nurse will be happy getting the pill for a 15-year-old.”

“Oh yes, of course.”


The next day Steve set up his new easel with a canvas and some paints, along with a sketch pad and some pencils.

Lucy arrived as he was finishing setting all his kit up.

“Ok Michaelangelo, how do you want me?”

“I was thinking I’ve already done a couple of profiles and a face on, so I’d like to paint your back, because you have such a great shape.”

“mmm, will this look exciting?”

“I think it will be majorly erotic. If you take all your clothes off and sit on this rock, looking out to sea I’ll quickly sketch my idea.”

“OK, so if you’re just looking at my back I can play with my phone can’t I.”

“You can.”

So, Lucy sat on the rock as Steve indicated, looking in the direction he showed her. He’d brought her a cushion to sit on so she’d be comfortable. As she settled herself Steve arranged Lucy’s hair down her back.

Before she got totally bored Steve quickly sketched her in his pad, using light shading to give shape to his 2D image. He took it around to show Lucy.

“Oh my, that is beautiful, and you can do me full length and no one will know it’s me. Amazing.”

“It’ll take me all day to do a full painting, so if you give me about 30 minutes to get more detail in this sketch, you’re free to wander off.”

“Brilliant, I can do some clothing research.”

So, for half an hour Steve shaded and coloured his sketch until he had it as perfect as he could manage, he also took a few photos on his phone and copied them to his iPad before he let Lucy go.

“I’ll bring you some lunch about one o’clock Steve.”

“Thanks, but can you call out before you get here, I’d like to hide this picture from you until it’s finished.”

“No problem.”

Steve started by using a blue wash for the sky and a golden brown for the sand, then he added rocks and grass. He let them dry in the hot sun before he picked up a fine brush and started working on Lucy.

The painting was about a third done when he heard Lucy call his name, so he threw his shirt over the canvas before she reached him.

She was carrying a picnic basket.

“It’s coming along great, but I might not finish it today, I may have to spend a couple of hours tomorrow to get all the details in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.