Pictures of Lucy - Cover

Pictures of Lucy

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Steve had a problem, he was terrified about the Life Drawing module of his art course and was ready to drop out. His beautiful, confident younger sister Lucy helps him in her own unique way. Later, she meets Gabbie and helps her to come to terms with the horrors of her past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

They didn’t wake until morning when Steve brought them coffee.

“Oh thanks Steve,” Lucy said as she took the cup, “where did you sleep?”

“In the other bed, you and Gabbie were fast asleep when I came in the room, I didn’t want to disturb you. Is she ok?”

“I think she’ll be fine, we’ll be busy today packing and driving home, and it’s not like they can’t chat online when we’re home.”

After breakfast in the room they packed their bags, Gabbie was very quiet, only speaking when spoken to directly.

Bags packed Lucy toured the room making sure they’d not left anything behind, when she was happy Steve carried their bags out to the lift.

Lucy put her hands on Gabbie’s shoulders, looked in her eyes.

“Are you ok honey?”

“Yes,” Gabbie said, “I’m just sad, we’ll see her again though, because she’s not going far is she?”

“No she isn’t, Berlin is just a couple of hours away by plane, or we could do it the romantic way and go by train via Paris.”

“Oh really, that close, we could do it in a weekend.”

“Yes, we could go as often as you like.”

Gabbie hugged Lucy, tears coming to her eyes again, “Lucy, you are so kind.”

“And you Gabbie are so beautiful, my heart aches looking at you, I love you so much.”

“Oh don’t, I’m trying not to cry.”

Lucy handed Gabbie a tissue, “we’re not leaving until you’re ready, Steve will be ok waiting by the lift.”

“I’m ok, I’ll just go wash my face then we can go.”

A few minutes later Gabbie was ready, and Lucy did one more sweep of the room, satisfied she followed Gabbie out to the lift, checking the door was locked behind her.

Steve was sitting on his case waiting patiently, he stood quickly and called the lift, holding the door when it arrived as Lucy and Gabbie piled the backs inside.

The girls got out in the lobby and Steve carried on down to the garage to load the bags in the car.

Lucy handed the key cards to the receptionist and collected the invoice, which was all covered by Jerry, so she had nothing to pay.

“Ahh yes, I have a note for Miss Dixon,” the receptionist added as he passed an envelope to Gabbie, who dashed over to the seating before she opened it.

Lucy hung back, giving Gabbie space to read it in privacy.

Gabbie dabbed her eyes with her tissue but she was smiling, so Lucy walked over to her, Gabbie held the note to her chest, “it’s from Nessa, it’s lovely.”

She took out her phone and tapped a number into her contacts, “she’s given me her number, so we can WhatsApp. She’d like my address, do I just give her the boarding house?”

“I think so for now, let’s see what happens when we get home.”

Steve was waiting by the lift with the engine running, the girls climbed in, fastened their seatbelts and Steve drove out into the mid-day Glasgow traffic, everything was pretty much at a standstill, which Steve didn’t expect on a Saturday.

Gabbie’s phone pinged with the WhatsApp tone.

“It’s from Nessa, she says watch out for the traffic, there’s a protest march through town, she’s sorry for not mentioning it last night.”

“Shit,” Steve said, “does Waze give us any options?”

Lucy unlocked her phone and fired up the Waze app.

“Ahh yes, turn left then second right...”

Steve followed Lucy’s shouted directions as if they were a rally driver and navigator and soon they were out of the city, although heading for Edinburgh rather than back to the motorway.

A few miles down the road Steve found a sign for the M80, which would take them to the M8, then onwards to the south.

Quarter of an hour later they were cruising on the motorway and everyone relaxed, Gabbie was still quiet, but was a bit chattier when brought into a conversation.

As the car approached the border Gabbie’s phone pinged again, she grabbed it expecting another message from Nessa.

“Oh fuck!” she cried, “no, no, no...”

“Steve, find a services or something, we need to pull off the motorway,” Lucy said quickly.

Steve saw a sign pointing to an exit about 2 miles away, he put his foot down and they were soon there, he stamped on the brakes to bring their speed right down as he hit the exit ramp, there was a lay-by shortly after the junction and Steve pulled to a stop.

Gabbie had her door open before the car was properly stopped, she jumped out and ran away from the car, Lucy ran after her, Steve just sat there, not a clue what to do.

Gabbie stopped, doubled over and vomited into a rubbish bin, Lucy crouched beside her and put her arm round Gabbie’s shoulder.

“No, no, this is what I was dreading yesterday, something terrible and it’s happened!” she screamed.

“What’s happened Gabbie?”

“Mum’s been arrested, my auntie just texted me, we have to go to Durham.”

“Why’s she been arrested?”

“She’s killed dad.”

“Oh shit! Are you sure?”

“Well, Auntie Alice hasn’t said, but what else can it be?”

“It could be anything, but it must be serious I suppose, or why would your auntie send an urgent message.”

“Exactly.”

“Are you ok to get in the car, we could wait longer, or stop for a drink.”

“No, we’d better go.”

They walked back to the car, Lucy got in the back seat with Gabbie.

“Is everything OK?” Steve asked.

“Not at all, hang on a sec, I’ll let you know where we need to go.”

Lucy turned to Gabbie and asked her where they needed to be, then she checked online for the post code.

“Right, we need the A69, so back on the motorway then come off again in two junctions and head east.”

Steve followed the A69, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove as quickly as the conditions would allow, the temperature had dropped today and there were snow flurries as they climbed higher.

Lucy talked quietly to Gabbie the whole way, soothing her as much as she could, Gabbie cried that she was a jinx and bad things always happen when she’s happy.

As Steve slowed at the outskirts of Durham he called back to Lucy and she resumed her role of navigator, which wasn’t easy as she was hugging Gabbie whilst operating her phone.

They soon found the main police station, and not long after Steve found a parking space.

“Ok Steve,” Lucy said, “I’m going in with Gabbie, can you phone mum please and bring her up to speed. Best not be too specific, just say there’s been an incident or something. I’ll phone you when we know what’s happened and what we’re doing.”

“No problem, I’ll phone mum then find a coffee shop.”

Lucy walked Gabbie up the steps and into the reception area. Neither of them had been through the doors of a police station before and really didn’t know what to expect.

The reception was large, well-lit and furnished with metal and plastic chairs securely bolted to the floor. One wall had a display of crime prevention posters, another held a couple of snack and drink vending machines, the far wall had a reception counter and a couple of doors.

Lucy walked past many depressed looking people towards the counter, Gabbie, still holding Lucy’s hand tightly, trailed closely behind.

A tired looking man in his 50’s stood behind the counter; this was very much not a 4 star hotel reception.

“Hello miss,” he said, his voice friendly but with an edge of “seen it all” weariness, “how can I help you?”

“Hello, my friend has had a message saying her mum has been brought here.”

“Oh really, and what would her mum’s name be then?”

“Oh, I don’t know, Gabbie, what’s your mum’s name?”

“Kate, Katherine Dixon.”

“Ahh yes, I’ll get someone to see you, take a seat and they’ll be along in a minute.”

As he picked up the phone Lucy took Gabbie to the first row of seats, warily she took a seat, they looked clean, but still...

It was 20 minutes before a female officer came to see them, Steve phoned while they waited, Lucy had no news, Steve reported that Diane was ready to come up if they needed her.

The officer introduced herself as Constable Bennett, she was petite, pretty and blonde with kind eyes and a nice smile, Lucy instantly liked her, they’d be ok.

She crouched down and asked, “which of you girls is Gabbie?” Gabbie raised her head and tried to smile, “hello Gabbie, and you’re Gabbie’s friend, I’m afraid I don’t know your name.”

“Lucy, Lucy Temple.”

“So, Lucy, if you could bring Gabbie and follow me, we’ll have a chat in private.”

The constable swiped her card on a pad next to the right-hand door and led them along a corridor painted in cream over pale blue. About half-way down she swiped her card by another door and invited them to enter.

“Make yourselves comfortable, would you like a drink?”

“No thanks,” Lucy answered, “we’d like to know what’s going on.”

“I’ll tell you what I can, but please take a seat first.”

Lucy sat down next to Gabbie and took her hand, softly stroking it as she waited for Constable Bennett to compose herself.

“Ok, so I’m sure you’re aware we are currently holding your mother, Gabbie.”

“Yes,” Gabbie replied almost inaudibly, “my auntie messaged me a couple of hours ago, but she didn’t explain why.”

“Right, so we got a call from your mother at 12:45am, she said she needed to report a murder.”

Gabbie gasped, Lucy squeezed her hand reassuringly.

“So we sent a car over and the attending officers found a body on the premises, your mother admitted to the officers that she had stabbed her husband, she was arrested and brought here pending enquiries.”

“I knew it,” Gabbie signed, “I just knew it would happen one day, he drove her to the limit.”

“So, we need to ask you some questions, you can have a lawyer or responsible adult present.”

“Ok,” Lucy said, “will my brother be ok as a responsible adult, he’s 18.”

“He’s an adult then, if he’s willing and Gabbie’s ok then he can be your responsible adult.”

“I think I’d prefer Diane, will your mum be ok coming over?”

“Of course she will,” Lucy turned to Constable Bennett, “my mum is a few hours away, can you wait that long to talk to Gabbie?”

“That won’t be a problem.”

“Does Mrs Dixon have a lawyer?” Lucy asked.

“Yes, she does.”

“Can we talk to her?”

“The lawyer?”

“No, sorry, I meant Gabbie’s mum.”

“Of course you did, sorry. I’ll go check with the inspector.”

“I’ll phone my mum, and Steve, my brother, he’s hanging around waiting for us. Do we need to stay here, or are we free to leave.”

“Oh no, you’re not suspects in any way, you can leave any time you like. Obviously we need to talk to Gabbie for background, but we can wait for your mother Lucy, we can make an appointment when we know what time she’ll be here.”

Constable Bennett left the room, the lock clicked shut behind her.

“Well, we can leave any time we like, but not until she gets back it seems,” Lucy sighed, “I’ll phone Diane from here.”

Lucy found she had no signal on her mobile, but there was a landline in the room, she lifted the handset and got a dial tone, she rang Diane’s mobile, it was answered almost immediately.

“Mum, it’s Lucy.”

“Oh my, honey, I’ve been so worried, what’s happened?”

“It looks like,” she looked at Gabbie, she was staring at the wall, “it looks like Gabbie’s mum just killed her dad.”

“Oh, err, I don’t know what to say.”

“There isn’t much to say right now.”

“Is there anything I can do? Does her mother have a lawyer?”

“I just checked, she’s fully lawyered up. We could do with you up here though, they need to speak to Gabbie and she needs a responsible adult. Gabbie asked for you.”

“That’s ok, I can be there in a few hours. Do we know why?”

“Oh, that’s easy, most likely because he was a fucking bastard who liked to rape little girls.”

“Ahh, Gabbie?”

“Yes, a lot, and others.”

“Ahh, right. So I’m guessing this isn’t totally a surprise.”

“Probably not, Gabbie broke down yesterday, saying something really bad was about to happen, I think this is that bad thing.”

“It would seem so. Now I need to phone your dad, tell him I’ve got to go away. Can you text me the address?”

“I don’t have a mobile signal right now, I’ll phone Steve and get him to do it.”

“That’s fine, I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

“Thank you, and mum...”

“Yes...”

“I love you, tell dad I love him too.”

“I will honey. Tell Gabbie I’ll be there for her soon.”

Lucy cut the call and phoned Steve, she brought him up to date then asked him to text the address to Diane.

With her calls done she sat down with Gabbie and took her hand.

“Sweetie...”

Gabbie turned slowly and looked at Lucy.

“Mum says she’ll be here as quick as she can, she’s really glad you thought of her.”

“Why does the world hate me?”

“The world doesn’t hate you Gabbie, nobody hates you.”

“So why does bad stuff keep happening?”

“You know Gabbie, I think this is the last of the bad stuff. It’s awful to think it I know, because your mum is in a real bad situation right now, but she’s brought closure to the worst thing ever.”

“I guess so, I was so happy yesterday, then everything comes crashing down on top of me.”

“Oh Gabbie, I don’t know what to say.”

“Lucy, kiss me please, show me not everything is shit.”

Lucy kissed Gabbie, then she heard the click of the lock and pulled away.

“Err, hello,” Constable Bennett said, clearly she’d seen them through the window.

Lucy wasn’t so easily flummoxed, she calmly turned to Constable Bennett, “my mum will be here as quick as she can.”

“Where’s she coming from?”

“Cheshire, near Warrington.”

“That’s nearly three hours, so how about we go down and see your mum Gabbie, then we’ll make an appointment for a chat at,” she looked at her watch, “at 5pm. That will give plenty of time for Lucy’s mum to get here and settle down.”

“That sounds like a plan,” Lucy said as she looked at Gabbie, who was even paler than usual, almost paper white, and on the verge of more tears, so she put a hand around her shoulder and pulled her close, looking at the constable again she nodded, “we’re ready.”

Gabbie looked up, “yes, we’re ready.”

“Oh, before we go,” Lucy said, “that phone, it’s not monitored is it?”

“Oh no, that’s for phoning solicitors and family, so it goes straight out, it doesn’t go through the switchboard.”

“Thanks, I used it to phone my mum, my mobile has no signal in here.”

“Ahh yes, we don’t block mobiles or it would block the police radios, it’s just there’s only one network that works around here, and I’m guessing you’re on one of the other three.”

Constable Bennett swiped her card on the lock and pulled the door open letting the girls out, she led them further along the corridor and down a flight of steps.

The corridor in the basement was lined with sturdy looking metal doors, at the end was a recessed counter, behind the counter was a tall thin man who greeted Constable Bennett like an old friend, maybe she was.

“Hey Vikki, it’s always good to see you down here, how’re you doing.”

“I’m well thank you Ray, these girls are here to visit number 4, can you have her taken to Interview 3 please.”

“No problem, I’ll do it right away.”

Constable Bennett took Lucy and Gabbie through the door at the end of the corridor, beyond this were 6 doors marked 1a and 1b, 2a and 2b, 3a and 3b. She opened 3b which led to a room around the same size as the family room upstairs. The room was entirely bare, just blank green walls, across the centre of the room was a partition wall broken in the middle by a broad table with two chairs either side. Lucy noticed the chairs were bolted to the floor, nice.

“Ok girls, Ray will bring your mum shortly. I asked for this room because there’s no glass partition, so it’s a bit more personal. This room is where suspects meet their solicitors, there’s no sound recording, but there is CCTV, up there in the corners, this is for your safety, well not yours specifically, because we don’t feel you are in danger or I wouldn’t have chosen this room.”

“It’s ok,” Lucy said calmly, “I know what you meant.”

“One rule before I leave you, please don’t pass anything to your mother, notes, objects or anything. You’ll have 30 minutes together, after that we need to take her in for further questioning.”

“Ok,” Gabbie said quietly.

Constable Bennett left the room as Ray opened the other door, Gabbie jumped up when she saw her mum come through the door.

They leaned across the central bench and hugged,

Gabbie had tears in her eyes as she pulled away, Lucy pulled a tissue from a box on the bench.

“I’m so sorry Gabbie, I didn’t want anything like this to happen, but I just couldn’t let it carry on any longer.”

“What happened mum? What changed over his normal behaviour?”

“Alexa, he raped Alexa,” Katherine said, a haunted note to her voice.

“Oh my god, but she’s only a toddler.”

“I know, see why I had to do it?”

“I guess.”

Katherine looked up, seeing Lucy for the first time.

“Is this Lucy?”

“Yes mum, she knows, she knows everything.”

“Ahh, hello Lucy, sorry to be meeting for the first time in such circumstances.”

“Hello Mrs Dixon, I too wish we could have met at a better time and place,” she turned to Gabbie, “who’s Alexa.”

“She’s the housekeeper’s daughter, she’s only 2 or 3, I can’t remember.”

“Oh my god!” Lucy cried.

Gabbie turned back to her mother, “the police want to talk to me afterwards, is there anything I should avoid talking about?”

“No, tell them everything, I’m telling them the truth. Do you want to have a lawyer sit in?”

“I’ve asked Lucy’s mum, she’s driving up from Cheshire now.”

“Is she a lawyer?”

“No, she’s actually my favourite author. The police lady just said I needed an adult.”

“Ok, but if it gets awkward, and it really shouldn’t, you had nothing to do with what happened yesterday, but if it does refuse to answer any more questions and send for my lawyer.”

“Thanks mum, but I guess as we’re playing it straight there’ll really be no need.”

They chatted about school for a while, then Gabbie asked, “what’s going to happen mum?”

“Well, I very much doubt I’ll avoid prison, I can’t claim self-defence, especially as he hasn’t touched me in over 10 years.”

“What about Jordan and me if you go to prison?”

“You can stay with us Gabbie, definitely, we have a spare room.”

“Thanks Lucy, but what about Jordan?”

“Alice will have him, Cousin Saoirse is at Fettes, and Jordan has always got on well with Alice, don’t worry Gabbie, everything will be fine.”

“I just worry too much sometimes.”

“Well don’t, we’ll work it out. Now, tell me about your holiday.”

Gabbie’s face lit up, Lucy thought she’d never seen her more beautiful than she was as she told Katherine about her two performances at Stella’s club. Katherine beamed at her daughter, so much pride in Gabbie as she listened.

“Ahh amazing, I wish I’d been there, I’m sure you’ll be a star some day honey.”

“I wish you had been there mum, I can’t believe I had the nerve to get up on stage, then the second time, with Nessa there watching, I was on a different planet, like nothing else existed but me and the piano, all alone on the stage.”

“Who’s Nessa?”

“Oh, yes, she’s a girl I met, she worked on the hotel reception.”

“Ahh, holiday romance?”

“I’m kind of hoping it’s more than that to be honest.”

“Well, if they ever let me out I’d like to meet the girl who stole your heart.”

“Lucy stole it first.”

“Did you now, so you’re the reason Gabbie has been so happy since she moved schools, thank you, you might have saved my baby’s life.”

“I’m honoured to be Gabbie’s friend, she’s a wonderful person and a shining star in my life.”

“It’s good of you to take care of her, because she never really had the best start in life and she deserves a lot of love.”

“Ohh mum, I know you love us.”

“But I should have been brave and done something sooner, much sooner.”

“Mum, it’s ok.”

“No it’s not. I let that man rape you, I knew he would, but I let him, he was never interested in me, he only wanted what I could give him, new victims, that’s what you were, his captive victim. He was devastated by Jordan because he had no interest in boys. I had an hysterectomy after Jordan’s birth, he never knew I had it and grew more and more frustrated when I didn’t get pregnant again, eventually he stopped sleeping with me altogether. That night he took you the first time and thank Christ he waited until you were almost 11, that was a minor blessing he didn’t take you as a child, that night I heard your screams and I just got drunk and blacked out.”

Lucy took a hold of Gabbie and held her close as Katherine recounted the horrors of Gabbie’s childhood, Gabbie was shaking violently as each word sent new shocks through her, she was beyond tears at this point.

“That’s what I kept doing, I’m so sorry, I refused to acknowledge what was happening to my own child while you were going through those horrors. Then we sent you to school and I could stop drinking and relax, I thought it was over, but it wasn’t, he started taking other girls, I knew this, but each time he was safe because the girls weren’t believed, or their mothers were vulnerable and so wouldn’t go to the police.”

“Hush mum,” Gabbie whispered hoarsely, “it’s not your fault.”

“Can’t you see! It is, I knew about it all and did nothing, I stayed safe because I’d got used to his money, and his contacts. Yes, we lived in a run-down manor that was cold and damp, but we had contacts, we went to parties, we went to balls, we were in the fancy magazines. I tolerated it all for the lifestyle, right up to the point where he crossed the line.

“Alexa, beautiful, wonderful Alexa. He took her, he raped her, he ... he ... he killed her. He raped that poor girl to death Gabbie, then he came home and sat there like it was nothing. I saw blood on his shirt and he told me calmly what he’d done, like I’d carry on pretending nothing was wrong.”

“Oh fuck mum, how could he expect to get away with that?”

“Arrogance I guess, he buried her in the woods. I made him tell me where right before he died. He died very badly Gabbie, he paid for his crimes, now I’m going to pay for mine.”

“Fuck, I don’t know what to say, it’s just too horrible for words.”

“There’s nothing to say, you tell the police everything you can remember, leave nothing out, I’ve told them everything, and will carry on being clear about everything as they dig deeper. I’m not going to look good, but I’m definitely going to clear the slate.”

Gabbie’s tears finally came, Lucy grabbed a wad of tissues and held them to her eyes as she cradled Gabbie’s head on her lap.

“Lucy, I’m so glad Gabbie has someone as strong as you in her life, I feel safe leaving her with you.”

They sat quietly for a few moments, Lucy stroking Gabbie’s hair in her lap.

Lucy turned as she heard the door open and Constable Bennett stepped into the room.

“Sorry girls, we have to go now, Mrs Dixon is needed for further questioning.”

Gabbie lifted her head off Lucy’s lap, “Mum...” is all she managed before the tears came back.

“Gabbie honey, I’m so sorry, please be strong for me.”

“I’ll keep her safe Mrs Dixon.”

“I know you will.”

As Constable Bennett lead them out of the room Lucy heard the other door open as Gabbie’s mum was taken away by another officer and placed in a different interview room.

Back in the reception the girls sat in a corner while Lucy phoned Steve, “how are you feeling?” Lucy asked as she waited for Steve to answer.

“I’m devastated, not by what mum just did, but by the chain of events she ignored that let a poor girl get murdered. I’m terrified about how this is going to affect our lives, everyone will know what dad did to me, and how mum let him. Oh god, Jordan! He’ll know, shit Lucy, what’s going to happen to us?”

“I don’t know sweetie, but what I do know is this, we’re there for you, Steve, Diane, Jerry and me, we’ll always be there for you 24/7.”

“Lucy, you are so much more than I deserve.”

“No I’m not, I’m exactly what you deserve Gabbie.”

Steve answered at last, “oh hey Steve, where’ve you been the phone was ringing for ages?”

“Sorry, it’s so noisy out in the street, I didn’t hear it ring until I got inside.”

“Ahh, ok, anyway, we’re done here for now, so where can we meet to wait for mum?”

Steve said he was in a pub not far from the police station, it was quiet and as good a place as any, so Lucy took Gabbie’s hand, leading her out of the police station and down the road to a small pub on a street corner surrounded by workshops and garages, it didn’t look like a nice fancy pub, but it was quiet and served coffee, so it was fit for the purpose of waiting.”

Steve deserved to know everything, but it was cruel on Gabbie for Lucy to tell the story twice, so Lucy just told Steve the very basic bits and he was decent enough to wait for the rest, besides, Diane was only an hour away now, so he didn’t have long to wait.

They were at a table by the window, Diane would come into town along this road, so they could watch out for her.

Gabbie was quiet, withdrawn, Lucy was worried, she didn’t know what to do, she had no experience dealing with loss and trauma, but Gabbie needed her now more than ever, she had to help, but she was clueless. this was a whole new world, Lucy had always been so sure of everything before.

“I don’t know what to do!” Lucy whispered to Steve.

“You do actually...”

“What?”

“You just need to be you, strong, stable and loving, be that for Gabbie, a shoulder to cry on, an answer to her questions, hands to hold, lips to kiss. You did it for me, you can do it for Gabbie.”

“I guess, but this is way more important than your Art A-level Steve.”

“Well, yeah, obviously, but the concept is the same, you lifted me and gave me confidence, you can do the same for Gabbie just by being you.”

Lucy thought for a moment then she nodded.

“Yes, I can do this, thanks Steve.”

Gabbie was looking down at her lap, silent tears running down her cheeks, Lucy brought her stool up close and put her arm around Gabbie, who looked up and tried to smile.

“My life is a disaster Lucy, you should just drop me now, save yourselves.”

“One, your life is not a disaster, I actually think this is the turning point. Your new life free of your past is starting now. Two, I am definitely not dropping you, ever. I’m going to cling to you like a limpet, to make sure you’re safe, you are not going to get rid of me, ever.”

“I hope it’s a new start, but I don’t know how it can be.”

“A step at a time Gabbie, that’s how we’re handling this, unlike my normal life I’m not going to overthink this, we’ll just roll with the blows and react as required. One step at a time.”

“Lucy, I’d probably die without you in my life.”

“I wouldn’t go that far babes.”

“I would, you, and Nessa, are all I’ve got right now. Oh shit Nessa, what do I tell her?”

“I guess that’s something we need to think about. Maybe wait for Diane, answer the police questions, then we can work out what to tell people, especially Nessa, because if she loves you like I think she does, she deserves to know.”

Steve’s phone rang, “It’s mum,” he said after taking the call, “she’s here, I’ll go meet her and bring her here, back in a minute.”

“Will Nessa hate me? Surely she will when she hears the truth.”

“Does the truth involve anything I don’t know yet?”

“No, you know pretty much everything now.”

“And yet I don’t hate you.”

“I don’t understand why not.”

“Maybe it’s because you are the sum of your experiences, and how you responded to those experiences. It’s what you’ve made of yourself, not what you did, or what was done to you. That’s why I love you, and why Nessa loves you.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“Have I ever been wrong?”

“Haha, no, you’re never wrong Lucy.”

“A smile, at last, you glow when you smile Gabbie.”

“Do I?”

“Yes, your smile lights up the room. You’re so beautiful Gabbie, I really wish you understood that.”

Gabbie was quiet, she’d never felt she was beautiful, not like Lucy, who just exuded beauty and sexiness,

“I’ve always felt so ugly inside,” she mumbled, “so I feel I must be ugly outside as well.”

“You know Gabbie, I wish I knew how to make you realise you are not ugly, inside or out. I know beauty is the eye of the beholder, but have no fear, there’s no-one on this planet who doesn’t think you are fucking gorgeous.”

“Except me.”

“I wish I knew how to help you with that.”

Gabbie rested her head on Lucy’s chest, “this is enough right now, your boobs are the best pillow ever, I feel safe here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.