Love Bites - Cover

Love Bites

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Puppy love can take many forms. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

When Bea came into the room with the lily Amanda had picked up at the market, Amanda was lying on her tummy on Mr. Flemming’s lap. Mr. Flemming was caressing Amanda’s bottom. From time to time his hand would edge into the crease. Amanda would squirm. Mr. Flemming would circle a finger around the rim of Amanda’s asshole.

Please Wait while image loads

“I found a vase of Amanda’s pretty flower,” Bea said. “What are you guys up to?”

“Amanda was just telling me about her adventures this morning with a naughty puppy,” Mr. Flemming said.

“Mmm, sounds like fun,” Bea said. She put the flower in the vase then knelt next to Amanda.

“Yes,” said Mr. Flemming, his finger now half a knuckle deep. “Amanda was on her bike and the puppy chased her through the tunnel of love.” His finger pushed half a knuckled deeper. Amanda clenched and moaned.

“When she made it through the tunnel, it was too crowded to ride. She had to get off.”

“Oh,” said Bea. “I know the feeling.”

Mr. Flemming laughed. Bea slid a hand beneath Amanda. “She’s so wet, Martin. You just fucked her, didn’t you?”

“I thought you wanted to hear the story,” Martin said.

“I do,” Bea replied. Her wetted finger began caressing Amanda’s clitoris. “Do go on.”

“In the square there was a guy pushing a bicycle. A small bicycle.”

Amanda began undulating her hips.

“The bicycle and the guy pushing it were completely covered in silver mud.”

Please Wait while image loads

Mr. Flemming paused telling the story a few moments, but his finger in Amanda’s bottom didn’t pause. It made small circles within Amanda’s asshole. Amanda whimpered.

“You’re going to make her come, Martin,” Bea said, her own finger busy stroking Amanda’s clit.

You’re going to make her come,” Martin said.

“Hurry and finish the story,” Bea said.

“So Amanda wasn’t sure if this was a real guy pushing the bicycle or a statue of a guy pushing a bicycle. It looked so real. But it was completely still. So it was either a statue or a very good mime.”

Amanda moaned and clenched and undulated her hips.

Please Wait while image loads

“Hurry, Martin,” Bea hissed.

“Yes, so not only was Amanda confused, but the dog was confused too. He stood right in front of the bike.

“Oh, oh, oh,” Amanda moaned.

“And then, without any warning, the dog lurched. He sank his teeth into the bike’s front tire.”

“Ohgod, Ohgod, Ohgod,” Amanda keened.

“Air whooshed out, a fast hard hiss.”

Amanda came. Mr. Flemming pumped his finger in and out of her asshole and Bea frigged her clit all during Amanda’s orgasm.

While Amanda recovered, Bea and Martin kissed.

“Our girl has such a lovely ass,” Bea said. “I’d like to bite it.”

Martin smiled.

Amanda wiggled her bottom.

Bea said, “The little dog was probably protecting Amanda. Saving her from the treachery of the silver bike.”

“Puppy love,” Mr. Flemming said.

“Yes,” said Bea. “Puppy love.” Then she bit Amanda’s ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.