Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

Courtney squeals ... and gags ... and gurgles ... as he rapes her mouth. Leaning on her elbows, with a man she’s never met sitting atop her naked body, she can’t get away from his long, rampaging cock. Holding her head with both hands, he skull-fucks the the 16-year-old girl in a pitiless show of force. When he finally lets go, she falls back to the bed, coughing and gasping for air. He squats on top of her and molds her breasts around the shaft. As he strokes his cock between the soft, delectable mounds, the man opines that maybe now Courtney won’t give him any shit while he titty-fucks her.

He gets no further complaints.

Two men are still waiting to have a go with the alluring teen. One of them takes off his pants and gets on the bed. He kneels between her upraised knees and caresses the silky smooth skin of her thighs. He pulls one stocking past her knee, giving him more skin to play with, and decides he wants these juicy white thighs wrapped around his legs while he’s fucking the girl. The other man wants his dick in her mouth, so they agree to take this slut together. The man who fucked her first points out this girl is not a slut, not with the tight little pussy she’s got. The man groping her legs smiles upon hearing about that tight pussy.

Someone else blurts out that she might be a high school kid. With her breasts getting squashed on a guy’s dick, Courtney shouts out ... she’s only 16 ... but that doesn’t seem to matter to a roomful of hard dicks. The man waiting to fuck sweet sixteen carefully avoids the cum seeping from her vagina as he searches out her clit. When he finds it, he manipulates the little love button, eliciting high-pitched squeals from Courtney. The drug cocktail she was given heightens the erotic impulses. Her hips wriggle, her ankles press into the bed, as she gasps and writhes with unwanted pleasure.

While the intoxicated girl humiliates herself ... which the men find quite entertaining ... the man straddling her torso is approaching critical mass. He mashes the resilient flesh against his cock so hard it hurts her. Cries of pleasure are replaced by cries of pain. The other man abandons her clit and starts rubbing the head of his dick on her thigh. Courtney doesn’t like that either. The man fucking her besieged breasts suddenly blows. The horrified teen shrieks as strings of semen splatter her face and neck. He keeps stroking, and his throbbing cock spews more gunk on her breasts, as she slaps at him in frantic outrage. With the head propped on one breast, oozing the last dregs on her aureola, he restrains the girl’s wrists. He tells Courtney she looks so pretty this way.

Two hard dicks are poised to strike. As soon as he slides off of her, the man between Courtney’s legs grabs her ankles. The other man grabs her wrists ... the grossed-out girl has only managed to smear cum on her face and hands ... and yanks her forward.

The man holding her ankles slides under Courtney and comes up between her legs.

And just like that, the under-aged beauty is on her hands and knees, trapped between two men, and getting penetrated at both ends.

Her cry of anguish is smothered by a mouthful of meat. She gags on it when another body strikes her ass and the backs of her thighs. Courtney is stunned. She’s getting fucked by two men at the same time! Overwhelmed, slightly dizzy ... and painfully aware of the mess on her face ... she groans in helpless torment. Oh god, this is unbearably degrading! Two cocks are thrusting away inside her, and there is nothing she can do about it.

The other men line both sides of the bed. Watching this hot little goth chick, with her fantastic body in that incredibly sexy pose, catching some hard core gang bang action.

This is awesome! Most of them are getting fresh boners. Her luscious tits are doing an erotic dance. One man sits on the bed and takes one in his hand, milking it like a cow’s udder. The man face-fucking Courtney squeezes her other breast. With a little too much exuberance; causing her to gag and squeal in pain, then gag on his cock.

The horribly debased 16-year-old feels like a raw slab of meat being used and abused by a bunch of men. Then it gets worse, as her vagina starts emitting a nasty-sounding squish each time the guy’s penis pulls out of her pussy. They all laugh and someone calls her a skank ho. She just wants to die.

The three guys who brought this smoking hot babe to the party are ready to get down.

The blow jobs she gave them were cool, but they want some pussy, or what about that cherry ass? Billy makes another call to a friend he was expecting to show. His friend gets a taste of what he’s missing when Billy holds the phone next to Courtney’s face ... she slurps and grunts, as if on cue ... then next to her ass. The man fucking her gives it a little extra pop. Everybody laughs. He had to hear that!

Billy’s friend gets excited. He’s on his way. Might bring a couple of dudes. Save some for us!

Swarmed by eager hands and hard dicks, Courtney becomes somewhat disoriented.

As her body gets pulled this way and that, she braces her hands and knees, thereby making it easier for the men who are fucking and groping the nubile teen. It seems to her like both men ejaculate at once. It feels like her body is being flooded with cum.

The noise she makes slurping on the man’s dick, gasping for air as she swallows, combines with the raunchy sounds coming from Courtney’s pussy as more semen pours into her saturated vagina.

No hands are grabbing for her. She looks around, skittish eyes darting to either side, but nobody is getting on the bed. The plundered teen keels over, and curls into a fetal position, her naked ass facing the man who wants to put something in it. He wasn’t prepared for the opportunity she’s giving him, but he found a tube of Vaseline lip balm in Billy’s car. It’ll have to do.

Everybody has fucked Courtney. Ten guys got their dicks wet. With a few more of Billy’s friends apparently on the way, he and the other two men who brought her to this party are ready to stick fresh boners somewhere inside their dirty little party girl.

Billy is enamored by her lovely face. He finds those sultry lips irresistible. His buddy has greased his cock, and says that sweet cherry ass is calling him, so Billy waves him onward.

With a startled yelp, Courtney turns to see another man coming for her. Traumatized by the gang rape, she offers no resistance when he pulls her legs straight out, even cooperates a little as he raises her hips. He pushes her knees apart and caresses the lush body parts spread before him. The young, naked beauty moans, but remains still, as a man gropes her intimate places. Then she feels him smearing some sort of goop on her anal opening, and her eyes pop open. When a greasy finger probes her asshole, Courtney squeals in disbelief and tries to scramble away from that obscene intruder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.