Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

The rapid, pulsing beat of techno plays on with no interruption. The flashing of the strobe lights continues unabated. But in that area of the warehouse, the boisterous dancing has mostly stopped. Men and women alike are staring at an extreme and brutally erotic sight.

A big, muscular man ... a mean-looking skinhead ... is fucking a beautiful girl right in the middle of the dance floor! A girl with long black hair ... with some cool blue highlights ... and she’s practically naked! All she’s wearing is a black shirt ... a stylish, form-fitting chiffon top, but still ... and with her arms raised, even that only reaches the middle of her back. She’s just holding on, with her legs draped over his sturdy arms, and her ass held firmly in his grasp.

No one recognizes the girl, but the skinhead fucking her is well known ... though not particularly well liked ... by people who regularly come to the raves. They can’t see the girl’s face, hidden in the guy’s shoulder, but they can hear her voice. She isn’t liking this at all! She sounds young, like a girl in her teens, and somebody wonders out loud if she’s just a high school kid. Somebody else dares to ask if this man ... he doesn’t say meth-crazed skinhead, because the other meth-crazed skinheads are there ... might be raping an under-aged girl right here in the middle of the rave.

Other people disagree with him. She’s a goth chick, obviously ... hey, the tribal tattoo on her back ... and some goth chicks are radical and, well, primal when it comes to sex. Several goths in the crowd ardently disagree with that assessment. Nobody tells that man ... the meth-crazed skinhead ... to stop what he’s doing to her. Nobody asks the girl he’s fucking if she is okay.

A woman in the crowd finally tells him to stop, he’s hurting her. She gets a warning ... shut the fuck up, bitch ... from one of the skinheads. Nobody else says shit. Another skinhead shouts it up, doing imaginary chest bumps to the beat of the music. A few others start dancing again as they move away. People get the idea. Those who don’t like what they’re seeing, including (almost) all of the women, turn and get lost in the crowd.

A lot of men stick around to watch the erotic action. With nods of encouragement from the other skinheads, some men decide they want some of this. Whoever she is, this girl’s got a fantastic body. Her figure has some striking curves, from the small of her back to the flare of her hips. She’s got great legs ... from the slender ankles suspended below his arms to the softly rounded knees hanging over his arms to the sleek, sexy thighs splayed across his arms. Even with both cheeks getting squeezed in that guy’s big hands, they can see the lush roundness of her bottom. Yeah, this young babe has a dynamite ass. Some nice tits, too, the only part of her body which remains covered.

But they see the impressive rise in the girl’s shirt. Those babies are getting mashed against the skinhead’s chest while he’s fucking her.

Men with raging hard-ons watch this girl getting fucked. She’s holding on for dear life and that skinhead is standing still. With his stout body braced, he just raises her ass, then lowers her ass, raises her ass, then lowers her ass. Shit, he’s impaling her on his cock! And she squeals like hell every time. Somebody notes that her body is at a weird angle for fucking. One guy gets down low and creeps across the floor until he is right below the girl. He gawks, open-mouthed, until the skinhead kicks him. Then he jumps up and shouts, clearly excited by what he saw.

He’s fucking her ass! Dude’s hung like a horse, and he’s pumping that sweet ass of hers up and down on that thing. Now other men become more excited, more aroused, as they realize this is a serious, no-holds-barred gang bang. One girl ... one hot, young babe with a smoking-hot body ... and a whole bunch of guys. And it looks like anything goes.

Every muscle in his brawny physique feels like it is on fire as the rapacious, hyped up skinhead skewers her little, pink asshole with his huge cock. His drug-charged lust powers every push of his big, beefy arms. Squeals of agony from the young goth girl heighten his lust. He can see her pretty face cringing on his chest, as he drives her tightly-stretched asshole down the length of his long, thick cock until it vanishes deep inside her. Clenching the tender moons of her ass in an iron grip, he wantonly humps the girl, mashing her inner thighs against his groin. Still clutching her ass, he lifts the ravaged teen off of him, watching her give him a delicious anal massage as his cock emerges from her rectum. With another fierce grunt, he forces her ass back down on the rigid shaft, eliciting another squeal of agony.

Her trembling fingers cling to his braces, and Kelly drools on his chest, crying out in sheer torment as a 200-pound brute rapes her ass. She grunts breathlessly as her small body gets squashed against his muscular frame. Then she groans through clenched teeth as her anal opening squeezes his slowly emerging penis. Kelly then squeals in helpless agony as her abused asshole gets impaled again on a hard slab of meat. The stunning young beauty is being consumed by the savage lust of a meth- crazed skinhead.

With a lusty growl, he snaps his hips and thrusts hard, just as he’s driving Kelly’s ass on to his cock. His fingers dig into her buttocks, as his loins ignite, and his cock fires into her ass. When his cum gushes into her rectum, it burns the abraded surface, and her hips shudder from the searing pain. Before he pulls out, he peers in the face of the young goth girl he just brutalized. Black eye shadow runs down her face in long streaks induced by her tears. Kelly’s black lips are slightly parted as she pants and moans. Despite where those lips have been, the skinhead kisses her passionately, with his cock still pulsing deep in her ass.

In an unexpected display of gentleness, he eases Kelly to the floor. Then he shouts ... who’s next ... to the circle of high, horny men. Down on her knees, she crouches low, groaning from the pain in her battered body. Loud music is thumping, bright lights are flashing, which only adds to the tumult in her tattered mind. She hears the commotion above her. Kelly looks around and sees the crowd pressing in closer. Confused and hurting, painfully aware she is practically naked, Kelly shouts to no one in particular ... god, what’s happening ... as a man steps forward.

But another man steps up, extending his arm like a stop sign, as he stakes his claim for the girl. A familiar face at the raves, he’s known only as Race, and the other man nods and steps back. He approaches Kelly, who is eyeing him with trepidation, while she fidgets and tries to cover herself. He asks the nearly-naked teen if she likes the ecstasy he sold her ... that’s one hell of a high, isn’t it ... some real girls-gone-wild shit ... then he leers at her curvaceous body with a salacious grin. She remembers him, and vaguely recalls wondering about the X she took. Her thoughts are convoluted, though, and the strobe lights add to her confusion.

Before she can figure out anything, Race pulls out his cock and balls and jacks Kelly up to her knees. She nearly tumbles into his crotch, but recoils just in time, wincing in pain. He’s got her wrists. And he won’t let go! A large, fully-erect penis bobs in front of her. The bewildered girl whines and wriggles as she tries to pull her arms free. This isn’t right. God, it can’t be. Letting go of her right wrist, he places his hand on the back of her head, and speaks in a commanding tone ... suck my dick, little goth girl ... then brings her left hand to the base of his cock. Hesitant fingers gingerly take hold.

For a moment, she doesn’t know what to do next. Race supplies the answer, pushing her head towards the head he wants her to suck on. The fleshy knob pokes her lips.

With a sexy little moan, Kelly opens wider and the head slides past her lips. With a slight nudge from Race, she sucks more of it into her mouth. When she inhales the taste of it, her face scrunches up, and she starts to pull away. He holds her in place ... keep your lips on, keep your teeth off ... as Kelly squeals in shame. To emphasize the point, or just to let her know who’s boss, he seizes a handful of her tousled, black hair and yanks it straight up. Another yank, another squeal, and the degraded teen beauty is sucking his dick. Whether she wants to or not.

Kelly is giving a blow job to the man who did this to her. The man who sold her some ecstasy ... mixed with GHB ... intent on making her tonight’s fellatio-girl. Right now she is his fellatio-girl, submissively sucking his dick while a throng of highly-aroused men watches her do it. Race couldn’t have known ... no one could ... that it might come to this.

An all-out gang bang, in the middle of the rave, with this beautiful young babe not only giving out blow jobs, but getting fucked and butt-fucked and skull-fucked, even getting double-teamed, all night long, by who knows how many men. He smiles at her while she submissively sucks him off. Thanks to baby girl here, tonight’s rave is going to be famous.

Kelly knows she has to suck off this guy ... but she’s still not sure why ... trying to figure it out just makes her more confused ... anyway, it’s hard to think while she’s doing a guy.

So the nubile teen tries to focus on giving another guy head. She knows, if you go down on a guy, it’s important to seem like you know what you’re doing. Feeling light-headed and slightly disoriented, she spreads her knees ... feels the floor on her bare knee and hazily wonders why ... and leans on him with her other hand for balance. She just wishes he would quit pulling on her hair.

Some of the men are watching Kelly suck off a well-known ecstasy dealer. She’s got a pretty face, even though it’s messed up with all that goth make-up, and the sight of those sultry lips stroking his cock is a real turn-on. The way Race is treating the girl ... clutching her hair, holding it straight up, even yanking on it ... while she’s trying to suck the man’s dick ... makes it seem like this young, half-naked hottie has become a sex slave or something.

Other men prefer the rear view, literally. This young babe’s striking hour-glass figure, her luscious young ass, those delicious thighs, all that creamy white skin, makes a man want to put his hard dick somewhere. And she’s the somewhere. The show gets even better when she spreads her knees. That allows the men waiting to fuck Kelly a clear view of the cleft between her buttocks ... she has some sweet, fuckable cheeks ... tufts of matted hair between her thighs ... got to get a closer look at this girl’s pussy ... as well as the semen smeared around her anal opening and oozing down her inner thighs.

And that tattoo on her lower back is so cool. Almost like it’s pointing to her ass. One man in the crowd claims to be a tattoo artist. He suggests this erotic little slut needs another one ... a tribal tat similar to the one on her back ... right on that come-hither ass of hers. Yeah, some of these guys definitely want to “come-hither” with this girl’s ass.

Wouldn’t take long, he says, and pulls a Sharpie out of his pocket. Some people think it’s kind of weird, a guy bringing a Sharpie to a rave. But you never know when a lovely girl’s ass might need some artwork.

So it’s a plan. This luscious little goth chick is about to get a new tattoo. Right there on those tasty white buns. The artist tells a buddy of his how they can to work this. Might need a third guy. Finding a volunteer is no problem. They’re ready just in time. She’s swallowing a load. As he cums in the girl’s mouth, Race pulls her hair tight and holds her face in his crotch, making sure she gets every drop. She squeals when he yanks her hair, but swallows all of it, while that sweet ass squirms for all the men watching.

That’s right. Make this bitch swallow. Don’t matter how young she is. Any bitch that’s riding a train has got to swallow.

In a startling moment of clarity, Kelly realizes, as she licks her lips and wipes her chin, that she has just sucked off a man ... another man ... and, gross, she even swallowed his cum! The terribly rattled teen looks up and gasps when she sees the face of the man who sold her and Courtney ... oh my god, Courtney ... some X that was laced with something. She scowls at the smiling bastard, then wonders why she would do him after the awful thing he did. God! None of this makes any sense!

With a rush of anxiety, her mind swirls in a dizzying turmoil of images and emotions.

Kelly recalls being forced to do this for another guy, then she remembers being raped, even ... oh my god ... raped in her butt! When she places a hand on her knee to steady herself, the 16-year-old girl discovers, with gut-wrenching dread, that she is practically naked! Kelly instinctively takes a quick look around, and screams when she realizes ... there are men all around her!

The vulnerable young beauty shrieks, in a bewildering rush of terror, when two men grab her. One man kneels on the floor and flips her over his shoulder. The sudden tossing of Kelly’s body leaves her head spinning as she flops upside down over his back. Panicking, she claws mindlessly at his shirt, and kicks her feet like she’s trying to flee. He tries to hold down both of her legs. The artist wants to check out the girl’s ass before he gets started. He kneels down and tries to restrain her hips. Kelly feels one man groping her legs, another man groping her butt, and becomes completely unhinged. They need some help.

One man wins the race. A fully-erect penis flops out before he snatches some of her flyaway hair and wraps it around his fist. Then he raises her head and stuffs his meat in her mouth. Kelly wails with a mouthful, until he silences her by jamming it down her throat. Unable to breathe, unable to see anything ... because of the pubic hair which is also making her nose itch ... the captive teen settles down. Once they bring her under control, the girl’s legs are slightly parted, and held in place, while the artist examines his erotic canvas. Their volunteer assistant keeps Kelly occupied with an aggressive skull-fucking. Dizzy and overwhelmed, all she can do is hold on while a man is doing something to her butt.

People gather around to watch his artistic efforts take shape. He starts with the words, using the blackletter font which is sometimes used with tribal tattoos like the one on Kelly’s lower back. He writes “FU” on her left cheek and “CK” on her right cheek, the letters separated only by the cleft between her buttocks. Below that, on her left cheek, he writes “MY” and on her right, “ASS.” As the message begins to manifest, he writes

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.