Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

Courtney leans on the chair, pulls her skirt down, and rises to her feet. A sudden head rush makes her woozy. Billy tells his buddies about the girl he met at the rave tonight ... she’s a goth chick ... she’s hot, isn’t she? They obviously agree. Courtney feels her face flush, but the foundation she used conceals her embarrassment. One of them speaks to her. The nervous teen looks at Billy. She asks about other people coming ... and what about more girls? He assures her more people will be here soon. The guys they came with look at Billy and chuckle. Which sure as hell doesn’t help! She tries to think, but it’s too hard right now.

She feels queasy; and ... god ... she needs to rinse out her mouth. The alluring young beauty walks unsteadily across the room ... scowling at a new guy who gets grabby ... but falters when she goes around the bed. She loses her orientation. The room starts spinning. With a sudden yelp, she collapses at the foot of the bed. Billy rushes over and kneels next to her. Leaning on him, Courtney murmurs ... all she took was X ... why is she so high ... and ... she’s worried about ... the situation ... and, gross, she needs to ... you know ... rinse her mouth. He has some breath spray. She takes a few squirts. That seems to help.

He tells her she should lay down for a while. Making the decision for her, he picks up the nubile teen and carries her around to the side of the bed. He lays her down gently, with her knees up. She mumbles something while Billy takes off her ankle boots, making sure her knees remain elevated.

Courtney stays like that, knees together, rubbing her face, hands shielding her eyes.

They let a few minutes pass. When she feels him rubbing her knees, she mumbles, but doesn’t move. His hands slide down her legs, past the stockings, and caress her bare thighs. The aggravated girl stirs ... god, what are you doing ... and her hands move to intercept. She gasps in shock when she sees him.

It’s not Billy! It’s one of the new guys! Bending over the beautiful girl, his hands slip under her pleated skirt before she can stop him. Courtney shrieks and grabs his arms ... stop it ... what the are you doing ... as his intruding fingers grasp the waistband of her panties. He yanks them out from under her, then responds ... getting this out of the way ... as he slides the panties down her legs.

When the man stands up to pull her panties past her feet, Courtney screams with alarm.

He’s naked below the waist! And hard as a rock! He tugs on the panties, lifting her feet off of the bed. She screams again and kicks her legs free ... of his hands ... as well as her panties. For a moment, she is stunned, unable to breathe. While his teenaged prey holds her skirt tight, keeping a wary eye on the naked man standing next to her, he shows them to everybody. Sheer, black and lacy. A sexy girl with sexy panties. He turns and leers at the young, gothic beauty. Wonder what else she has that’s worth seeing?

She screams again ... for Billy, this time ... as a half-naked man with a fully-erect penis climbs on the bed. With a beseeching look, she realizes ... Billy won’t be helping her.

Courtney seems immobilized, as her young mind whirls in a maelstrom of confusion and fear. She can’t believe this is happening! Leaning forward, he places his hands on her knees. Those threatened knees clamp shut as she struggles to her elbows.

Despite the dizziness, the bewildered teen tries to sound tough ... stay away from me ... as he rubs her legs from knee to ankle. With a visible shudder, she shouts in a high, quavering voice ... don’t touch me ... as he reaches in the space between her ankles.

His hands come up to the backs of her knees. Then he lunges forward, pushing her knees up and out. Courtney screams as a half-naked man with a fully-erect penis dives on top of her.

She squirms underneath him as the man takes her face in his hands and smothers the imperiled beauty with a lusty kiss. Striking the backs of his legs with her ankles, she grabs his arm, trying to stop his hand from straying ... down there. He flips the front of her skirt out of the way. A teenaged girl trying desperately not to get raped squeals as his hand brushes through her pubic hair ... caresses her inner thigh ... and begins groping her pussy. She gasps and arches her back when his fingers manipulate her labia, ply them apart, and rub the precious pink inside. An exploring finger finds her vaginal entrance. To his delight, the girl’s vagina is already slightly lubricated. As he finger-fucks Courtney, her lithe, supple body writhes sensually against his, inflaming the man’s lust, when all she’s doing is trying to get him off of her.

His hand departs from her pussy and clamps on one sumptuous cheek of the girl’s ass. She squeals in helpless horror when the head of his dick nudges between her outer labia and pokes at the delicate inner lips. With a vigorous thrust, the fleshy knob penetrates, and her labia tightly enclose the invading shaft. He thrusts again, with a throaty grunt, as his clenching fingers dig into delectable ass flesh. Courtney wails in despair, punching his back, as the man forces his cock inside her. Lifting her slightly, he clamps a second hand on Courtney’s ass, and buries the full length of his cock in her pussy. His body settles on top of her.

She grunts under all that weight, unable to move, hardly able to breathe. He feels her breasts getting squashed under his chest. Muscles in her well-toned legs slacken. Her right ankle dangles over his leg. With a firm grip on her luscious young ass, he pulls back against the friction caused by her constricting vagina ... damn, this girl hasn’t been fucked much at all ... then drives his cock in to the hilt. Bracing himself, the highly-aroused man begins fucking a hot young babe he doesn’t know is only 16.

Alright, he’s fucking her! Gang bang in progress! The other new arrival puts his hand to the growing bulge in his crotch. The men who brought her to this cheap motel are also eager to fuck Courtney. Billy brags to his friend about how easy it was to get this hot little goth chick to suck off three guys. She seemed to really get into giving them all blow jobs once she got going. The guy laughs and starts taking off his pants. Slut like her, they’re looking for some dick, but sometimes you have to push a little to get them going. Billy chuckles; she’s high as hell, but he doesn’t think she’s a slut. One thing for sure. This chick has a dynamite body. They all want to see their saucy little party girl naked.

The man fucking Courtney knows damn well she’s not a slut. Her pussy is giving his cock a love squeeze with every stroke. It feels like a galvanized steel rod inside her tight young pussy. Clutching the firm, tender cheeks of her ass ... thrusting his cock deep into her exquisitely tight vagina ... the sweet, girlish grunts she makes each time he gives it to her ... fuck, he’s loving this! When he cums, he gives this luscious little babe one more, then grinds his crotch into hers as he empties a load. He finds her mouth and tries to give her a wet kiss, but she turns away with an angry whine and punches his arms.

The man pulls out and sits up. Courtney raises her legs so he can get off of her. But he’s in no hurry, so he takes the time to caress the backs of her silky smooth thighs, leaving the freshly-raped girl in a terribly awkward and very compromising position.

He heard what they said and confirms that this girl is no slut. Her sweet, little pussy...

Courtney groans and squirms ... was tight as hell on my dick ... she tries to kick at him ... get off of me ... she hasn’t been fucked much at all. He gives her thighs a lusty squeeze and gets up.

The other man, also naked below the waist, immediately takes his place on the bed.

The vulnerable teen rolls to her right, intending to flee. He snatches her ankles before she can get away. Courtney’s pleated skirt rises up past her waist as he pulls her to him. Then he’s on top of her, their naked loins writhing in a sensual union. Courtney cries out in defeat as the man takes her ass in his hands and claims her pussy for himself. As his weight settles on top of her, the girl’s shapely legs settle on top of his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.