Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

Her face is hidden, but her ass is elevated, and completely exposed, and a man she has never seen is fucking her. At least she managed to pull her shirt down to cover her boobs. Using her arms to keep her face off of the floor, Kelly grunts softly, and grimaces from the pain in her pussy. This man is being rougher with her than the first guy.

Her body feels weird. The sensations are difficult to describe, having a guy between her thighs, fucking her like dogs do it. It’s degrading, and it hurts, and it’s probably just the X ... and whatever they spiked it with. But it could be enjoyable, if she was doing it with a guy she wanted to be with. If she wasn’t getting raped.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, the molested teen is grossed out from the nasty, slimy taste of guys’ cum in her mouth.

A big, mean-looking guy ... one of those skinheads ... leans down and shouts at the guy fucking this hot little goth chick. Something about her skirt. He yells back. Something about her pussy. Whatever it is elicits a salacious smile from the skinhead. He pulls out his cock and balls ... not wearing any underwear, obviously ... and begins stroking himself. In no time, he’s hard as a rock. Long and thick, it’s sure as hell something this young babe wouldn’t want to contend with, if she had any say in the matter. As far as this horny brute is concerned, the only say she’ll have is her scream when he rams it inside her. That pussy is going to be his.

The current occupant of Kelly’s pussy is taking his time, thrusting at a leisurely pace, letting her tenacious vagina do half the work. She’s giving his cock a good squeeze with every stroke. All good things come to an end, of course, and he feels his loins beginning to boil. He thrusts a little faster, a little harder, until the rockets ignite. As the man humps her ass, he rubs his hands over the smooth, soft skin of the girl’s back, her legs, and once he withdraws, her buttocks. Then he pulls her black mini-skirt back down, just like the guy asked.

Kelly sits up, wincing from the soreness, but relieved to be covered again. Hoping it’s over, she tries to get her scattered thoughts together, until she feels someone’s hand on her skirt. With a startled cry, she turns to fend off another rapist, but it’s the same guy. No, not him, the other guy. The one reaching for her! The terrified girl slaps at his hands in a frantic effort to keep him away. A big man, stout and strong, grabs her and lifts her clean off the floor. Kelly wails in sheer horror when she feels her skirt sliding down her legs!

He clamps a hand on her ass and holds her tight. She feels his erect penis pressing against her belly. Kicking the air with both feet, she slaps and punches at him as hard as she can. He lunges at the back wall. The defenseless girl gets crushed between the wall and a 200-pound man. The impact stuns her for a moment, and a swirling rush of fear leaves her mind churning in chaos. Using the wall to hold Kelly in place, he reaches under her left leg and latches onto one cheek of her ass. Then he reaches under her right leg to take the other cheek.

The aroused, hyped up skinhead has this young goth girl just the way he wants her, with her luscious young body spread before him, her buttocks in his hands, her legs draped over his arms, her vagina poised above his cock. She squirms and squeals as he brings her down on it. His cock punches through her vaginal ring. Kelly howls in helpless anguish when she gets penetrated. Her abused pussy constricts around the fat, bulbous head. The carnal sensation further inflames his lust. With animalistic grunts, the man drives the full length of his cock inside her. He leers at Kelly with an excited yowl. This pussy is his!

Clutching her bare ass in his powerful grip, while his muscular arms hold up her bare thighs, he strokes the thick, veiny shaft up and down in her tight, resisting vagina. His lust is magnified by a potent mixture of drugs, all that warm, soft skin, and the girl’s deliciously snug pussy. He fucks her with unleashed rapacity. She cries out each time the rabid skinhead pummels her pussy. The half-naked teen shakes and shimmies as she gets buffeted by the violent rape. The fire in his loins erupts, and he presses her into the wall, as he pours the fire into her belly. He nuzzles against her cheek and groans in carnal satisfaction. Her face scrunches up as the grossed-out girl flinches from him. He notices the blue streaks on that side ... hey, cool hair ... as he lifts her off of his cock.

Then he hands her to the next man. Kelly kicks and scratches until he bangs her into the wall. Another hyped-up, 200-pound skinhead buries another long, thick cock in her abused vagina. He tells the bewildered girl to hold on and spins around. Still fighting, she loses her equilibrium and topples backward. He supports her lower back ... so the little bitch doesn’t break his dick ... as her arms flail about. He holds her close, splayed open and fully-impaled, as he squats on the floor.

He’s ready to thrash her engorged pussy. He sees a guy fisting a hard dick and waves him over. The new guy braces herupside-down head and jams his meat straight down her throat. Kelly retches severely. The outpouring of saliva drenches her face and soaks the front of his pants. As her throat constricts around the invading flesh pole, he brings her arms back and places her hands above his knees.

The delectable teen is bent between two men, her back arched, her legs slung over one man’s arms, her face obscured by another man’s pubic hair, her still-covered breasts thrust straight up. Holding her in his lap, the skinhead fucks the goth girl, his hips punching the backs of her thighs with each hard-driving thrust. The two- pronged assault seems to be overwhelming her, so the other man withdraws from Kelly’s throat and gives her a moment to breathe.

Holding both sides of her face ... attepting to keep her upper body still so she doesn’t bite him ... he slides his cock past her lips. Kelly doesn’t fight him. She just holds on, grunting a lot and slobbering on both of them. Her chest heaves upward each time she gets struck.

The sight proves so inviting to the guy skull-fucking her that he pulls up Kellys shirt so he can play with her breasts. Holding her head with one hand, he exercises his free hand on some supple female flesh, while her other breast shakes wildly.

Right after the skinhead blows his wad, the man fucking her mouth takes her head in both hands and ejaculates. The inundated beauty tries really hard to swallow his cum, but she’s in a very awkward position, and getting buffeted at both ends complicates matters. The skinhead’s penis is squishing back and forth in her vagina. The other man’s penis slips from her mouth, still spurting semen as it slides across her cheek.

Squealing in total disgust, Kelly manages to re-capture it, and holds it tightly with her lips until he settles down. Then she lets go and drops her head.

He gives her breast a lusty squeeze. Then he disappears in the crowd. The skinhead eases her down and pulls his cock out of her sodden pussy. Even as she’s coughing, splattering more mess on her face, the thoroughly-fucked girl pushes her shirt down to cover herself. Dizzy and discombobulated, she feels the cold floor on her butt, and realizes her legs are dangling wide open in the lap of her rapist. She tries to kick free so she can close her knees. He moves to avoid her feet, coming around to slide one arm under her neck, the other under her now-closed knees. Lifting her off the floor, he presents the curvaceous teen to his friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.