Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

Courtney is all confused. She’s not sure why she is doing this. Or even if she should be doing it. As she sucks on Billy’s cock, the bewildered teen tries to remember how it started, as she strokes her bright red lips back and forth on the shaft. But her body is abuzz, her mind is swirling, and she can’t make any sense of her thoughts or feelings.

She needs to focus on what she’s doing, trying to keep her teeth off of it, and making sure she uses her tongue a lot. Boys really like that. And he’s a college guy. Courtney doesn’t want to come off as a dork, or something. But, god, she just met this guy. So ... why is she going down on him already?

Courtney hears voices that suddenly remind her there are two more guys in the room.

Oh god! She pulls her mouth away and wipes her chin. The mortified girl looks up at Billy, hoping he’ll understand, seeking his reassurance that it’s okay for her to stop.

He encourages her to keep going ... she’s doing just fine ... as he lays his hand on the back of her head. Courtney glances behind her and gasps ... oh god, they’re watching ... and looks back at Billy. He leans down and kisses her lips ... love that red lip gloss ... and gently pushes her towards his crotch.

She still seems reluctant, so he exerts more pressure, and brings her face down between his legs. Her quivering lips part as Billy pushes her mouth back on his cock. Shifting on her knees, unintentionally revealing a little more skin, she gingerly grasps the base. The curvaceous teen moans softly as her lips slide down the shaft.

He leans back as Courtney resumes giving him a blow job. Not the best cock-sucking he’s ever had, but she’s young, just a junior in high school. But, man, this young babe is smoking hot! Can’t see much skin ... not yet, anyway ... but she has a dynamite figure.

Pretty face, with wicked red lips ... some nice cleavage ... and great legs, that look really sexy in those fish-net stockings ... especially when her skirt rises up so he can see her bare thighs. He looks at Courtney with ravenous eyes. Kneeling on the floor, with her knees spread wide because of his legs, she leans on his lap to suck his dick. Those come-hither curves are hard to resist. His buddies are just as hot for this sweet little goth chick as he is.

He’s getting close. He pushes on her head, urging Courtney to take more of him into her mouth. With a muffled squeal, she does what he wants, but nearly bites him when she gags on it. With his length now soaked, her cock-sucking becomes noisier, so the embarrassed girl fastens her lips firmly on the shaft. Which Billy seems to enjoy.

He sighs with carnal delight as he bunches her hair in his hand. With a sudden twitch of his hips, he let’s fly, ejaculating in her mouth. Her face scrunches up as Courtney yelps in disgust. Oh gross! She forgot to tell him! She tries to pull back, but Billy holds her in place, his cock between her lips, until his orgasm is over. When it plops out, the head leaves a streak of semen on her chin.

Her white face turns pink as she pulls away from his lap. Then she wipes her chin, discovers she has cum on her face, and becomes totally grossed out! Flopping back on her butt, the degraded teen begs Billy to get her some water. She waits, afraid to swallow, clinging to an upraised knee, with her other leg curled inward. The loose hem of Courtney’s skirt falls away, leaving her shapely thighs uncovered. Stunned by what she just did, and the messy result, the alluring young beauty remains oblivious to the tantalizing view she is giving the guys.

Billy hands her a cup. She tips it back. With her cheeks bulging, she realizes too late she has no where to spit. Another guy plops down in the chair and starts pulling down his pants! She gulps out of shock and shrinks back from the chair. What the hell is he doing?!? He smirks at Courtney. She said she would do him next. He holds his dick like he’s expecting her to do something with it. She gasps with indignation and looks around for Billy.

He takes the cup ... before she spills the rest of it ... and assures her it’s okay; he won’t mind. The man awaiting a blow job takes her arms and hoists Courtney to her knees in front of him. Leaning on the chair, in front of a guy she doesn’t even know, her mind reels in confusion. She doesn’t remember ... god, she would never ... she didn’t mean ... convoluted thoughts rush through her mind ... and she winds up just babbling. He puts a hand on the back of her head. The skittish teen flinches when he clamps his hand on her neck, but doesn’t resist as he brings her face down to his lap. Moaning softly, she parts her lips as he pushes her mouth on to his cock. Courtney tries to do what he wants, but her hands are under his knees, her boobs are getting squashed on his legs, and and he’s holding her face-down in his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.