Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

He lets her stop for a moment, to catch her breath, then he tugs on her hair to tell this cock-sucking cutie to get back to work.

Another man walks around behind Kelly so he can check her out. The lucky guy with his dick in her mouth grins ... this little goth chick has some nice tits ... but the other guy adds, without averting his eyes ... she’s got a nice ass, too ... and decides he needs to check this out up close. He kneels behind the unsuspecting girl. Oh yeah, she’s got the kind of sexy, well-toned legs he likes. She must dance a lot. He wants to see more skin, so he goes to her left leg and pushes the stocking down to her knee. With both hands, and a throb in his loins, he caresses the silky smooth skin of her bare thigh.

He doesn’t stop there.

When she feels a pair of hands groping her bare leg, her body suddenly stiffens, and Kelly becomes unhinged. Squealing on a mouthful of cock, she scrapes her teeth on it as she pulls away from the man before her. Propelled by the fear of getting raped, she wails like a little girl, squirming and twisting between them. The man behind her restrains the panic-stricken teen. The man whose blow job just got interrupted grabs her head and forces her mouth back down on his cock. Kelly’s head spins as he jerks her back and forth, making her gag and slobber on an overstuffed mouthful. Free to explore, the other man treats his hands to lots of soft skin, then rubs her ass, which wiggles at his touch. He wants to see her pussy. To hell with getting his dick sucked.

He’s going to fuck this hot little goth chick.

Driven to a fever pitch by the act of forcibly subduing Kelly, the man force-feeding her feels his loins about to burst. He tilts her head back at a horizontal angle. Stooping over her, he crams his cock into Kelly’s throat until his scrotum is resting on her chin.

With saliva dripping from her cheeks, blinded and smothered, she becomes totally disoriented. He pumps his meat up and down in her throat while the man molesting Kelly has to place his shoulder against her back to hold her up.

The defenseless girl feels his hands sliding under her skirt. But she is unable to do anything about it, even when she feels him inserting his fingers into the waistband of her panties. Then the man fucking her throat lets loose. The overwhelmed girl gurgles and chokes on his cum. Trying to swallow with her throat stuffed, she nearly swallows his penis, as well, when she feels her panties being tugged down her legs.

Quite satisfied after deep-throating this teenaged slut, the man pulls his cock out, and promptly gets splattered as she coughs all over him. He backs away, laughing, as he puts his weapon away. Kelly topples over, coughing and gasping for air. Not a good position to be in under the circumstances! Face down on the floor, her bottom raised up, black panties at her knees.

She feels a man’s hand going between her legs. Propelled again by fear of rape, and her strong, nimble legs, she suddenly shoots to her feet. Kelly’s attempt to flee ends as soon as it begins. Confused and disoriented, she turns to run but trips on her own panties, which have fallen past her knees. A hard crash landing knocks her breath out, rendering the nubile teen briefly incapacitated. The man who is after her pussy seizes the moment, removing her ankle boots and discarding her panties. She scrambles to her knees, trying desperately to get away, but he grabs the girl’s hips and pulls those mouth-watering thighs within his reach.

He straddles her legs to confine her knees between his. Then he starts working the satin fabric of Kelly’s snug-fitting skirt up her bare thighs and over her bare buttocks.

Still trying to get away from him, she suddenly finds her escape blocked by another man. He kneels down, penis at the ready, and restrains her shoulders. The frantic girl gasps in alarm ... oh my god, no ... and he summarily shoves the hardening shaft into her open mouth. She receives his carnal offering with a wet, tortured groan, which is soon silenced by the man’s hearty thrusting.

With a second man keeping her occupied, the man in back pulls his pants down, and his cock springs into action. As he examines her vulva, she responds to his touch with muffled squeals. His fingers graze through her pubic hair, stroke her labia, and delve between them. The erotic wriggling of her sweet young ass seduces him. With a wet finger, he probes her insides. The young, half-naked beauty is getting skull-fucked by one man and finger-fucked by another man.

The man in front holds her cheeks still and watches the growing consternation on her contorted face, as the man in back pokes the moistened head of his dick between the lips of her pussy. Kelly’s whole body shudders when she is penetrated. He enters her slowly. He didn’t take time to prepare her ... he was way too horny ... and the girl’s vagina is tight and dry. His thrust is slow but steadfast. He doesn’t stop until she takes it all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.