Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

While Kelly is trapped into being the fellatio-girl for this rave ... and much, much more ... her BFF is still out front, partying. With loud, techno music racing through her blood, energizing her body, Courtney is dancing up a storm with a college guy she just met.

He’s cute, his name is Billy, and he goes to the University of Georgia. After the dance, he brings her some water and receives a kiss.

As she drinks deeply, and catches her breath, the flashing of bright lights makes her wince. It’s weird, but the lights are really bothering her for some reason. They’re just too bright. And the music is too loud. God, this ecstasy is really strong. It’s different from the X she’s taken before. The disoriented teen feels like her head is swimming in a sensory overload. She likes the rush that seems to flow through her whole body when she’s dancing. It feels so sensual. But the strobe lights, and all that noise, are too much. It’s giving her a headache.

So when this cute guy invites her to a party, Courtney decides that’s a really cool idea.

But she’s not stupid. After he kisses her, she asks her enthusiastic companion where the party is located, and who’s going to be there. Then she points out that she lives in East Cobb.

Billy isn’t about to let something this delicious slip away. He tells Courtney the party is nearby, and most of the people who’ll be there are part of the scene. After a moment’s pause, he promises to give her a ride home. The curvaceous beauty smiles, nodding her consent, and he kisses her. This time, his tongue is able to slip past her lips for a long, wet kiss.

As she prepares to leave the rave, any thought of Kelly is lost in her intoxicated mind.

Courtney has no idea that her BFF is trapped between two men, about to become the focus of an all-out gang bang.

Billy takes her by the hand. As he leads this hot little goth chick out of the warehouse, he hollers at some people. When they get to his car, she learns that two guys coming up behind them are also going. Courtney frowns at the prospect. They tell her it’s cool, they’re his college buddies at Georgia State. They sit in back, and she sits up front, trying to get it straight. Georgia ... Georgia State ... whatever ... she finally stops trying to figure it out.

With three guys in the car, Courtney pulls on her skirt, trying to show as little skin as she can. On the way to the party, one guy in the back is on the phone. He leans forward to tell Billy some other people are coming. Then he grins at Courtney. Sure, he’s checking her out, but ... he’s a guy, so ... whatever ... and she smiles back, but pulls on her skirt again.

After a short drive, they enter a motel parking lot, and pull around to the back. Why are they stopping here?!? Courtney is suddenly confused. They stop at a door. Billy tells her it’s cool, and the guys in the back want to get out, so she opens the door. When she steps on the pavement, the befuddled teen looks to Billy ... who told her they were going to a party ... but a head rush makes her dizzy. She stumbles, but he catches her.

Billy takes her in his arms and smothers her with a long, torrid kiss. Courtney moans in his mouth, unaware of how sexy it sounds. Her breasts are pressing on his chest.

Damn, that feels good! Shit, he’s already got a hard-on!

They come up for air, and the anxious girl whines ... what about the party ... as she looks around her with obvious trepidation. The party is right here, Billy assures her, they’re just the first to arrive. He puts his arm around Courtney and escorts her to the door.

So the 16-year-old girl, a striking young beauty who is high on a mixture of ecstasy and GHB, enters a room at a cheap motel accompanied by three men too old to be college students.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.