Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

Kelly realizes she hasn’t seen her BFF for a while. She makes up her mind to go find Courtney ... after just one more dance. This guy is really cute, and he’s a good dancer.

As she gyrates to the throbbing beat, the swirling sound and the pulsating lights send the intoxicated girl’s mind soaring through the roof. Her fast-paced dancing becomes more animated and more sensual, She’s aware of the guys practically surrounding her, so Kelly tries to stick close to her dance partner. As she gulps down some more strawberry-flavored water, her consciousness is flooded with vibrant sights, sounds, and emotions.

She suddenly remembers ... oh my god, Courtney ... as the alluring teen fends off some guy’s hands ... and looks all around for her friend ... until the music revs up again ... oh shit, I love this song ... and the strobe lights are pulsing rapidly ... and the impassioned girl swirls into another frenzy of dancing. All thoughts of Courtney wash away in a flood of sights and sounds. A drug-induced rapture energizes Kelly’s whole body.

She doesn’t remember changing partners, but this guy is gorgeous, even if he can’t keep up with her. The music stops for a minute and he introduces himself. She yells

“Kelly!” with an exuberant smile even though she already forgot his name and notices this guy is a lot older than her. It’s darker here, she suddenly realizes, the lights are way over there, and ... is this a different hallway ... how did I get ... oh man, this is some good stuff ... then she remembers ... oh my god, Courtney! She turns to go in search of.

The lights in the distance grow brighter, and begin strobing anew, as the music revs up again. Without another thought, Kelly is soon gyrating in an uninhibited release of sensual energy.

She is giving the 26-year-old man with whom she is dancing a stiff boner. The gothic teen beauty seems oblivious to the effect she is having on him. Not just him, either.

Other men nearby are getting equally turned on. That pretty face ... her striking figure ... those beautiful legs ... that round, sexy ass ... and the way she is dancing! Deep in the secondary hall of the warehouse, Kelly Choice is vamping it up, immersed in a drug- induced rapture of sight, sound, and motion.

When she finally stops dancing ... if what she was doing could still be called dancing...

Kelly leans against the back wall. Unaware she is all the way in the back ... or that she is the only girl back there ... she is aware only of the rush of sensation filling her mind ... and a slight feeling of dizziness.

The man whose name she already forgot hands Kelly a bottle of water. She tips the bottle and drinks, spilling some of it down her chin. She hands it back to him and he promptly lays one on her. The kiss is unexpected. With her mouth already open, his tongue slips right through her lips to flick her tongue. Kelly gasps and gives him a look. With a chuckle, he finishes the bottle and turns to set it down. She leans against the wall and closes her eyes, taking deep breaths. A light sheen of sweat glistens on her face. She raises her shirt and flutters it so the breeze cools her skin. Her head is swirling. This sure is some strong X.

He is suddenly all over her. Grasping her arms at the wrists, pressing her against the wall, Kelly’s dance partner kisses her with passionate desire. She squeals in shock, eyes wide open, panting into his mouth. It feels like he’s trying to devour her tongue!

Coming up for air, he laughs and steps back, holding her hands. The flustered teen shouts at him ... god, what’s your damage ... just before he pulls her arms straight out, tipping her off balance.

Kelly yelps as she falls forward, but he guides her gently to the floor. She brushes hair from her face, looks up at him ... and gasps in shock. Oh my god! He’s undoing his pants!

She shakes her head emphatically ... no, no, no ... as the man pulls out his penis, then lifts his scrotum free. He’s already got a full erection. She instinctively recoils. When he puts a hand on her shoulder, Kelly tries to tell him ... she didn’t come here to hook up with a guy.

He leers at the ravishing 16-year-old with a salacious smile. What the hell; she tries to comes off as a hot babe. So he pushes her. Kelly admits she’s gone down on a guy.

He takes hold of her left hand and caresses her cheek with his other hand, while he playfully accuses her. The indignant teen scowls at him. No, she’s not a tease! Still breathing heavily, thoughts go racing through her mind in a bewildering mish mash.

Kelly winces as he rubs a finger over her lips. He pulls her hand toward his crotch, daring her to prove she’s not just a kid. She shouts and shakes her head. Bracing her knees, she tries to pull away, but not hard enough to be convincing. He brings Kelly’s hand to the base of his cock. Her fingers make contact. It’s warm and stiff. It moves when she touches it.

God, she’s holding it! From her vantage point, his penis looks really big. Kelly cringes in consternation. She doesn’t want to do this! Especially not at the rave! She looks all around her. The light is dim, but there are plenty of people back here. Plenty of ... guys.

God, all she can see is guys! Her heart is racing; her breathing accelerates still more.

A man close to getting a blow job tries to reassure a nervous teenaged girl. Nobody can see her. Besides, they’ve got other girls. He wads some of her hair in his hand.

His cock is throbbing for those sultry lips.

She didn’t see any other girls back here. Just her. Kelly moans softly as he prods her head toward his crotch. When her lips bump into the head of his dick, she jerks back instinctively against his hand. An hour and a half since the 16-year-old girl took a dose of ecstasy mixed with GHB, her mind is swirling in turmoil. The man nudges her head closer to him. With a plaintive whine, she cautiously opens her lips and lets him push her mouth on to the thick, bulbous head. Her nostrils flare as she takes deep, anxious breaths. Kelly rises on her knees before him and takes more of the warm, distended meat into her mouth.

Kelly isn’t sure how she got into this situation; and she doesn’t see a way out. So the isolated teen begins giving a blow job to a man she doesn’t even know. Entwining his fingers in her long, black hair, he groans with carnal gratification, as he watches those warm, black lips stroking his cock.

Behind him, other men take notice. Alright! That hot little goth chick is sucking wood!

Nodding to each other, several men register their interest in receiving the same kind of attention from her. A bald man in leather, with an earring and a beard, pounds his chest to declare he is next. No one disputes his claim. He pulls out his penis, which is long even in its flaccid state, and slowly fists the stiffening shaft. He’s going to give this vamping teen slut all she can handle.

Still somewhat out of breath, Kelly stops sucking his dick and pulls back until it falls from her mouth. Inhaling deeply, she looks up at the man she is pleasuring as though seeking permission to stop. A string of saliva extends from the head to her lower lip.

She’s so cute he can’t help smiling. He tells her to give it a lick while she catches her breath.

Extending her tongue, she rakes it along the side of his cock, then licks the underside.

A groan of pure delight elicits an open-mouthed grin as she slides her tongue along the other side. As Kelly slathers the shaft, he watches her pretty face leaning into his crotch, his grip on her hair tightening a little too much. He urges her not to neglect the head. Blushing slightly, she licks her lips, rolls her tongue around the head, then licks back and forth along the underside. Her face scrunches up when the head bops her nose. Wiping saliva from her chin, she pauses for a moment, aims the head towards her, and inhales his cock back into her mouth.

Kelly focuses on the task at hand, so to speak. Holding his dick at the optimum angle, keeping her lips on him as she slides her mouth back and forth on it, and using her tongue to keep from scraping him with her teeth. She’s still fairly new at this. With her firm little grip on the base, her lips and tongue stroking the rest of his penis, the man just relaxes and savors being pleasured by such a gorgeous young babe. After a few minutes, she pulls back and wipes her lips. Blushing, she reminds him that he needs something to put it in when he goes. He chuckles and tugs playfully on Kelly’s hair as he tells her she sounds like a teeny bopper. With a gasp, she furrows her brow at the insult. But she goes back to sucking him off. Point made.

She is so fine. Down on her knees ... that sexy mini-skirt ... her sexy thighs ... those pert titties ... swelling each time she inhales ... which makes her nipples press against the sheer fabric! And that pretty face, moving in and out of his crotch! And this hot little goth chick gives pretty good head.

Kelly picks up the pace, trying to show him she knows how to give a guy head, as she prepares herself for swallowing a man’s cum. She did it with her boyfriend that one time. Oblivious to the other men awaiting their turns to sample her delights, her cock- sucking grows more animated. A rush of elation courses through her body. The nubile teen gives this man the best blow job she can.

Just before he goes, he clenches her hair and pushes her face towards his crotch. The head pokes her throat, making her gag slightly, then she feels the shaft contracting in her mouth. Semen splatters on her tongue. Kelly can’t help a noisy slurp as she attempts to swallow and breathe at the same time. Trying to keep her cool, she fastens her lips on the head, nostrils flaring, until she has caught her breath and swallowed his cum. He lets go of her hair and she pulls away, turning demurely to wipe her lips.

He tells her what a smoking hot babe she is. Kelly smiles as he caresses her chin.

Without another word, he zips up and buckles his pants, and walks away a satisfied man. She wasn’t expecting him to just leave like that! God! What an asshole! Then it hits her. Oh my god! She just went down on a guy! In the middle of a rave! Her faces flushes with embarrassment. The befuddled teen wonders why she did that. A wave of dizziness disorients her and she flops back on her butt. With an arm extended for support, the girl’s upraised knees and short hemline leave her creamy white thighs exposed down to the panty line.

She suddenly realizes there’s a man standing over her. And he’s just leering at her!

The mortified girl clamps her knees shut and glares at him. He watched her dancing.

“You like vamping it up, don’t you?”

She snorts in contempt as she starts to get up. The man grabs Kelly, forcing her up on her knees in front of him. She squeals when her face bumps into his penis. Bewildered and off balance, her ams flail as he cranes her neck back. The longest dick she’s ever seen spears her mouth and plunges into her throat. The helpless girl retches violently, and her body jerks in a spasmodic fit, as his meat clogs her throat. He presses her face into his pants, which are wet, thanks to her. She squirms, trying to get loose, but he’s a lot stronger than she is. Her little fists beat against his hips with no effect while the man lets her choke on him. He tells Kelly she can vamp for him now.

He pulls his cockhead out of her throat and begins skull-fucking her. Overwhelmed, she gags and slobbers as he fucks her mouth. All she can do is hold on to him. After a minute, he stops and pulls out, but lays his cock on her moist, glistening lips and soaking wet chin. He tells Kelly to suck his dick. She curses at him and tries to break free. He wrestles her under control and shoves his meat back down her throat. More saliva spews down her face. He tugs on the shirt, bunching black fabric in his hand, until he bares her left breast. With his hand full of the sumptuous flesh, he squeezes hard. Writhing helplessly, Kelly tries to push the man away and get that thing out of her throat. He looks at her face. The fear and pain in the girl’s eyes seem amplified by the black eye liner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.