Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

Kelly tries to tell the guy as he helps her into the car ... no, she wants to sit in the back ... but he doesn’t listen. Instead, she winds up in the front ... on the floorboard ... gasping in annoyance at this idiot. He sits down and closes the door. As the car peels out of the parking lot, the skittish 16-year-old looks warily at the man sitting in front of her, feeling suddenly very awkward. She glances at his knees, on either side of her, then gasps as he unzips his pants.

The flustered girl cowers and tries to lean away from his lap. But she can’t. There’s no place to go. He chuckles and tells her she has to pay for a ride home. Holding his fully erect penis, he reaches for the back of her head. She pushes back, placing her hands on his legs, mere inches away from the thing he wants Kelly to take in her mouth. He grabs a fistful of hair and tells her to start sucking as he pulls here towards his crotch.

She whines when the head of his dick bumps into her face. He uses both hands. With a despairing moan, she lets the fleshy knob push past her lips, but keeps moaning as he gives her another mouthful of cock.

She hesitates, closing her eyes as if to make it all go away. But she still has a man’s dick in her mouth. With a furrowed brow and an angry snort, the trapped teen fastens her lips around the shaft and strokes half his length. He pushes on her head, forcing Kelly to take in more, but the squealing girl reaches up and tries to knock his arm away. With raucous laughter, he raises both hands, and sits back to enjoy the blow job he’s getting. Give me lots of tongue, he tells her.

He enjoys watching this gothic cutie suck his dick, watching her sultry black lips slide up and down, feeling her tongue stroke the underside. Not the best head he’s ever had, but not bad for a girl who is being forced to do it. As Kelly fellates him, he tries to imagine what she looks like without all that gunk on her face. High cheek bones, cute little nose, inviting mouth ... yeah, this kid is gorgeous. The blue looks kind of weird, but then, she’s a goth chick. Dynamite body, that’s for sure. With those fantastic legs, and that sweet, come-hither ass ... he pictures Kelly’s ass skewered on his dick ... the man wishes he had met her earlier. A sexy dancer, he bet. Had to be, with a body like this.

Watch her shaking that booty, then take this bodacious babe someplace for some hot fucking.

Kelly pulls away and lets his dick bob in front of her. He sees the fatigue in her face.

He also sees the string of saliva extending from the head of his dick to her lower lip.

She flicks it away with her tongue. Wrapping her fingers around his dick, her nostrils flare as she slurps on the rigid meat. With a muffled moan, the bedraggled beauty adjusts her knees, then gets back to work.

The driver asks if he should turn on to Sandy Plains Rd. The man being serviced by their passenger repeats the question, his voice noticeably tense. With her mouth full, Kelly looks up at him and nods, as her face flushes. He’s getting close. She flinches as he reaches over her. He squeezes a handful of hair in his fist, pulling it gently as he gets closer. The cock-slurping teen hurries, stroking him at a faster pace, wanting to get this over with. He suddenly yanks her hair. With a little yelp, Kelly inadvertently squeezes the shaft as she braces herself. His cock erupts in her mouth. Sucking in air as well as cum, she tries to swallow it quickly, but more keeps dribbling out. He still hasn’t let go. She rakes her tongue over the head, eliciting a final spurt, then lets his dick fall from her mouth.

Her faces flushes again. Feeling dirty and humiliated, the degraded girl licks the cum from her lips and huddles between the guy’s knees. Wishing she was somewhere else. With a pat of her head, he praises her blow job, and tells his friend goth girl here is a good, little cock-sucker. He’ll enjoy having her blow him. Kelly cries out in disbelief. Not another one!

He’s driving, the man tells her, of course she has to pay. She can pay him while he’s taking her home. He reaches for Kelly and lifts her up from the floorboard. She tries to twist out of his grasp, but trapped between his legs, there is no escape. He sets her in his lap. Still fighting, the distraught girl grabs at something, anything, for leverage.

Her hand latches onto the steering wheel. Just as he starts to turn her sideways, the car lurches hard to the right, which sends Kelly tumbling into the driver. She’s freaking out. So is he. All of them are. The screech of tires, and the car careening back and forth, leaves the terrified girl clinging to the lap of a man nearly as scared as she is.

He chastises her. Stupid bitch!

Just as suddenly, it’s over. One man has control of the car. The other man has control of the girl. Still agitated, he yanks her hair, and tells the stupid bitch she has to pay for her ride. The will to resist gone, Kelly nods meekly, as the driver pulls out his already- stiffening penis. She just stares at it, unsure how to go about this.

Securing her legs with his right arm, he circles her waist with the left, and guides the young, gothic beauty down to the driver’s lap. Her forehead bumps the steering wheel, causing the car to swerve for an unnerving moment. Kelly squirms in the man’s arms, trying to raise her own, and winds up pressing a knee on his crotch. With a startled shout, he wraps his arms around her hips and upper thighs to protect himself. About to meet the veiny, blood-engorged organ with her face, Kelly cries out in disgust, and jerks away. Her head caroms off of the steering wheel.

Kelly’s cheek is pushing against the man’s penis. She can’t get away from it! Keeping one hand on the wheel, just in case this crazy chick tries to wreck the damn car again, he wraps his free hand in her tangled black hair and lifts her head until Kelly ‘s face looms over his cock. She can barely move. Her face keeps bumping the head of his dick until the mortified girl gives up and closes her lips over fleshy knob. He lets go and her mouth plunges down on the shaft. She gags when it jabs her throat. With a startled jerk, she bangs into the steering wheel again. Kelly moans in disbelief. She’s trapped between his crotch and the steering wheel! With a muffled grunt, and a loud slurp, she brings her right arm up to his lap so she can support herself.

With a pathetic little whimper, and an impotent punch of his leg, Kelly begins sucking the man’s dick. Taking too much of him ... god, she can’t help it ... Kelly gags again and again. Her saliva soaks his penis, his pubic hair, and the crotch of his pants. Not that he’s complaining. His gaze alternates between the road and the girl’s head, bobbing up and down in his lap. He looks at his friend, whose hands are resting on that sexy satin-covered ass. Both men cackle. They didn’t get involved in time to fuck this hot, little goth chick, but what the hell!

Now that they’ve got her settled down and giving head, the man in whose lap she is perched decides to check out the merchandise. Several inches of Kelly’s bare thighs invite his touch. He starts rubbing her silky smooth skin. His caresses elicit an angry reaction. Muffled squeals accompany the futile flailing of her stocking-covered legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.