Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

Kelly is now laying sideways across a narrow table somebody carried over from the DJ stand. After she collapsed on the floor, she seemed out of it, but there was still a bunch of guys wanting sloppy whatevers from this hot little goth chick. So they brought over the table and positioned Kelly so that horny bastards with hard dicks could take her two at a time. Her black chiffon top, now torn and dirty, was tossed aside. Only her corset stockings remained.

With her head hanging down over one side of the table, and her bare ass poised just at the edge on the other side, Kelly is giving two ravers a damn good time. One man raised her legs up ... he was nice enough to pull Kelly’s stockings back up her thighs ... and placed her ankles on his shoulders. He’s now clutching her ass in his hands and pounding her pussy with rapid, spluttering thrusts.

Another man is fucking her face, and he seems to have little regard for the poor girl’s need for oxygen. Her face is smothered by his pubic hair. His groin is pushing against her face with each thrust of his hips. He’s got a hand twisted in Kelly’s hair, pulling on it to keep her face in his crotch. His free hand is squeezing and milking one of her tits.

At a momentary break in the music, he brags to anyone listening that he’s fucking the bitch’s throat!

The man finally pulls out and raises her face so she can get some air. The wet, slimy cock lays over her face while the soiled teen takes deep, frantic breaths, each one cut short by a sharp, ragged grunt. The rapid rising and falling of her breasts compels his ardent attention. Her eyes are half-opened, but Kelly’s face conveys no emotion, only an acute need for air, and the impact from getting her pussy pounded.

Then he pulls her head back down and shoves his cock back in until he’s balls-deep.

She arches her back in a sudden spasm when the head of his dick spears her throat.

With one man pumping his cock in and out of her throat, and another man drilling her vagina with loud, sloppy thrusts, the thoroughly-fucked girl writhes and shudders from the two-pronged assault. Two black men, cocks at full mast, stand ready to feast on this young white girl, while they watch these white dudes working her over. The nasty sounds of an overwhelmed Kelly trying to swallow and gag at the same time, as more cum gushes into her saturated pussy ... with the man’s eruptive cock squishing in and out of her well-used hole ... generates grossed-out laughter from what remains of her audience.

For just a moment, Kelly’s legs dangle, kicking at the air, as she struggles to sit up.

Then a black man snatches her long, black hair and yanks her face back down before his crotch. An anguished cry is silenced when he force-feeds the 16-year-old girl. The second black man lifts up her legs. She slurps excitedly on a mouthful of cock as she tries to wriggle free of his hands. He props her legs against his shoulders, grabs her squirming buttocks, and rams it home. Kelly cries out, then retches as the first man’s penis penetrates her throat. Spread open between them, her trembling fingers grasp at nothing but air, as two more invading cocks claim her defenseless body. Both men start thrusting, their dark-skinned haunches snapping forward as their swollen black cocks bore into the nubile teen.

Holding her head to his crotch, making Kelly choke on him, the man fucking her throat takes hold of her quivering left breast and squeezes until the flesh is bulging between his fingers. He knows the little goth bitch needs to breathe, so he pulls his cock from her mouth, and holds her head in his hands. Like the white dude before him, he lays the dripping wet shaft on her face, letting his scrotum blind her. Grunting and gasping for air, Kelly’s face contorts in revulsion as greasy slobber from his dick drools down her cheeks and chin. He cranes her neck and fills the girl’s mouth.

Her tongue lays on top of this cock, caressing the warm meat while he holds her head still. Or tries to; the brother at the other end keeps smacking her ass and the backs of her thighs so hard it shakes her whole body. Her teeth scrape his penis hard enough to hurt. Fuck that! He lunges forward. The naked beauty shoves her breasts up at him when he stuffs the blood-engorged organ in her throat. With her face shuddering in his pubes, and her throat constricting around his cockhead, he pinches the nipple of her left breast and pulls on it until he’s got the quivering mass of female flesh distended and misshapen.

The black man stationed between her legs is making quite a racket. Striking the moist skin on the backs of her thighs with a lewd SPLAT! thrusting in and out of her sodden pussy with a raunchy SQUISH! As he pounds away at Kelly, her body slides back and forth on the table, often making her gag on a mouthful of cock. Unless she’s already choking on it. He suddenly pulls out and sprays semen on her belly. Some of it pools in her belly button, coating the pewter ring she recently bought. As he smears the last dribbles of cum on her inner thigh, the man who’s been face-fucking the young goth girl suddenly blows. Kelly squeals, and coughs, and gags, even snorts some of it into her nose. He uses her hair to wipe off his dick. The two men high-five and strut away.

With her body unoccupied, Kelly slides off the table and on to the floor.

Crouched on the floor, she is coughing, trying to catch her breath. The disheveled girl seems dazed and confused. With a look of sheer disgust, she wipes semen from her nose and chin, but doesn’t know what to do with her befouled hand. All the noise gets her attention. Like hunted prey, she looks warily around her, as she slowly raises her knees in front of her.

Wiping her hand on the floor, Kelly notices two women suddenly appearing above her.

She doesn’t understand what they’re saying, but she accepts their help, and rises on wobbly knees. Goth chicks like her ... black boots, short black skirts ... but a little older, and more extreme. One woman has straight blue-black hair, but one side of her head is completely shaved. Both women have raccoon eyes, as well as multiple piercings and tattoos.

The younger goth chick is grateful to the women for rescuing her. Until she sees both of them stepping out of their panties. When one woman sits on the table and raises the front of her skirt, Kelly doesn’t understand what this means ... but it can’t be good.

The woman’s smile offers no comfort. The woman with the shaved head reaches into a large shoulder bag and pulls out a black leather belt with something dangling from the front. Kelly gasps in consternation as the woman wraps it around her waist. A long phallus extends straight out!

No point in asking where she intends to put that thing. Hands folded over her breasts, the rattled teen backs away, right into the table. She stumbles, but the other woman catches her ... asks Kelly if she’s ever eaten a woman’s pussy ... and pulls the 16-year-old girl down to her crotch. She turns her face and howls in protest. Before she can escape, Kelly feels the other woman behind her, grasping her hips, and something ominous is situated in the cleft between her buttocks.

The first lesbian grabs damp, tangled hair in both hands and shoves Kelly’s face in her crotch. Her squeals are muffled by the woman’s pussy while the second lesbian stuffs her aching vagina with the artificial penis. The exhausted girl tries to push away, but she is trapped by a bull dyke humping her ass. The dyke in front of Kelly yanks her hands from the edge of the table and pulls Kelly’s arms around her hips. Preoccupied with the thing in her pussy, the frazzled teen grabs hold of the woman’s hips and digs in with her fingernails. That proves to be a turn-on for this gothic lesbian. Her partner is still doing a bump and grind on the teen’s firm, tender ass. She rubs Kelly’s back, and speaks to her in a soothing voice, still holding the disgusted girl face-down in her pubic hair.

Kelly squeals, with a frantic twisting of her hips, as the long phallus backs most of the way out. The bull dyke thrusts hard. The defenseless teen groans in misery, her face burrowing into the other woman’s vulva, as the strap-on bores into her belly. While her partner begins fucking Kelly, the other dyke pushes the hair from her face to caress her cheek. Cajoling, comforting, consoling her, she induces the young, gothic beauty to surrender, submit, just go with it. Can’t avoid it. Might as well enjoy it. Kelly succumbs to the debauchery forced on her by these extreme dykes. Extending her tongue, she licks up and down the woman’s labia, her reticent licks accentuated by breathless grunts as the faux penis strokes back and forth in her vagina.

Each time the bull dyke in back stops to hump Kelly’s obscenely-adorned ass, her nose pokes the other dyke’s moistening slit. Clutching her hair, the woman howls in delight each time the girl’s nose rubs her clit. She demands more, more, even as her partner picks up the pace. Overwhelmed by lesbian rape ... after a long night of rape and gang rape ... the raven-haired beauty works her weary tongue on the woman’s pussy. Battered by the animated thrusts of an excited bull dyke, Kelly can’t help grunting and slurping, as she mindlessly tongues the woman’s pussy from her clit to her vaginal opening and back again.

Getting close to an orgasm, she stops in time and pulls the strap-on out of the young girl’s pussy. The high and highly-aroused woman shakes her head, tossing her blue- black hair about, and lets loose with a provocative howl. No longer getting her pussy bludgeoned, their succulent sex kitten slides from the other woman’s lap and drops to her knees. Her pretty face glistens with pussy juice. Totally grossed out, Kelly tries to wipe the mess from her face until it becomes an exercise in futility.

The exasperated girl looks up, her breasts still heaving, as the dyke who was raping her just a moment ago slides on to the table. With a wicked smile, she beckons Kelly...

“here, kitty kitty” ... and she whips around to find the other dyke fastening the leather belt. The ominous phallus, slimy with cum from Kelly’s pussy, dangles in front of her.

The vulnerable teen wails in horror when she realizes this lesbian gang rape is not over. They just switched places!

Aghast, Kelly starts crying as they raise her to her feet, then bawls like a baby as they bend her over, shoving her face into the wet, pungent crotch of the waiting bull dyke.

She uses her hands and knees to keep this wannabe goth cunt where she wants her.

Onlookers do not hear the girl’s cries of anguish, but they do see her sweet, sexy ass wriggling like crazy, until the other woman spears her pussy and lunges forward with a loud grunt. In one extreme thrust, she crams the full length of the strap-on in Kelly’s vagina. Onlookers DO hear the girl’s response.

As the second lesbian wantonly humps the young babe’s ass, their audience of mostly men egg her on with lusty cries of encouragement. A raucous cheer erupts when she starts pumping the artificial cock in and out of the girl’s pussy. This is some hot, erotic girl-on-girl action! Guys are getting really turned on seeing these hardcore goth babes double-team this younger goth chick. No one is sure how late they plan on letting this gang bang go, but every man in the crowd has a raging hard-on, even those who have already fucked this bodacious beauty.

Both of the lesbian goths are building to a climax. The dyke forcing Kelly to eat her out is writhing in her face, demanding more tongue action. The dyke armed with the long phallus is fucking the teenaged cutie with a frenzied passion, often grinding the base of the strap-on against both her clit and Kelly’s ass. The dyke’s relentless pounding keeps knocking Kelly forward, which helps her partner keep the girl’s mouth on her pussy.

The two women explode in simultaneous orgasms. The one behind Kelly is humping away, then punching her ass with the base of the trap-on, humping some more, raring back and punching her ass again, humping, punching, humping, with loud, staccato grunts and groans. Even with all of the racket, other ravers can still hear smothered, high-pitched yelps coming from the other woman’s crotch. While the dyke fucking her climaxes, the dyke in front of the cunt-slurping girl is yanking her hair and humping her face, moaning and groaning the whole time. People watch, mesmerized, as a 16-year-old girl becomes an orgasm sandwich.

Once she’s done with Kelly, the blue-haired lesbian casts her aside. She careens and lands on her butt, too dazed and confused to see what’s coming next.

But everybody else sees him. Big, black, and horny. He’s about six feet tall, with very dark skin, a plump belly and a fat ass. He’s got a tribal tattoo on his bald head. A long, oriental tattoo runs down the side of one leg. With no pants on, onlookers can see the whole thing, from his ankle to his hip. They also see the plump penis swaying below his crotch as he goes to get a piece of this saucy little white bitch everybody’s been fucking. Kelly doesn’t know he’s next until she turns suddenly and discovers a black, uncircumcised cock not a foot from her face.

She screams as the unwelcome black man grabs her arms and lifts her up from the floor. His words are drowned out by the loud, thumping music, but there is no doubt about his intentions. He manhandles the beautiful, naked teen, shoving her down hard on the table. Her breasts get smashed on impact. A hoarse cry ends abruptly.

Stunned by blinding pain, Kelly moans, drooling on the table, while a large black man spreads her legs apart, then presses down on the small of her back, arching her back and raising the profile of the ass he covets.

Preparing to feast, he runs his hands over her buttocks, up and down her thighs, back to her buttocks. Salivating like a horny dog, he savors the sweet sensation of her silky smooth skin, as his hands glide over the enticing curves of the white girl’s ass. Then he digs in with gusto, kneading both cheeks, bunching the supple flesh in his hands.

Like a thing come alive, his penis begins to stiffen, elongate, as though reaching for what it wants. As he pinches and separates the cheeks of Kelly’s ass, he peers at her anal opening. Red and inflamed from a night of anal rape, it is drenched in cum, and not yet shrunk to its normal size.

Fortunate, perhaps, for the unfortunate teen. As it expands to its full splendor, the girth of his penis becomes obvious. Getting the whole damn thing inside this young babe’s ass is going to be a challenge. He’ll have to cram it in there. That’s fine with him. The aroused black man feels the electricity in his balls as he strokes the shaft within the narrow cleft. He pushes down on Kelly’s waist hard enough to tilt her ass at an angle beneficial for butt-fucking. Then he spreads her cheeks apart and takes aim. Her hips do a sexy wriggle when Kelly feels the head of his dick poking her asshole. A guttural cry follows, as the fat, bulbous head penetrates, forcing her abused asshole to stretch around its thickness.

The bewildered girl cries out as another anal rapist buries his cock in her ass. Or tries to; although opened up by men who came before him, her nether passage is still a tight fit. His stout, sturdy thighs tense as he bores deeper into her rectum. Very thick, and very black, the rigid pole cleaves the delectable white moons. A low, rumbling growl signals his success. When they see him grinding his crotch against the goth chick’s ass like he owns it, they all know. Black dude got the whole damn thing in there!

Kelly groans and gasps for air while her body struggles to accommodate the thick slab of meat stuffed inside it. Her hands clench into tight little fists as the thick slab backs out. The raven-haired beauty then squeals in anguish as hard meat gouges her anal interior again. She can’t help squirming from the pain, even though she can hear his lusty cry of delight when she wiggles her butt like that. Seated to the balls, the black man humps the girl’s creamy smooth cheeks, while her sphincter clamps around his cock. The blood-engorged organ throbs from the carnal sensations. Giving a bare cheek a playful slap, he slowly withdraws from Kelly’s ass, and decides he’s really going to ream out this young white bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.