Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

There she is. The girl they heard on the phone. A young white girl ... a gorgeous, sexy white girl ... a totally naked white girl. And Billy’s got her face in his crotch! On top of that, some dude is fucking her in the ass! Goddamn! Three high and horny black ravers stare open-mouthed at the incredible sight.

As they enter the room, Billy holds a finger to his mouth. He doesn’t want Courtney to know what she’s in for. He flashes a cocky grin as he pushes on the back of her head.

Courtney’s face slides right into his pubes, her nose poking his scrotum, her cheek pushing his penis straight up. A grossed-out whine blends with her ongoing grunts as the mortified girl tries to get away from this degrading predicament. Billy holds her in place by wrapping his arms around her torso as he reaches underneath her. Three newcomers to the party start taking off their clothes. Billy wantonly fondles her breasts and chuckles at his friend, who is also enjoying himself immensely.

This is awesome! He’s fucked a girl in the ass a couple of times before, but they were just whores, not a delicious young babe like this girl. Eager hands clutching her slim waist, tense legs pushing against her smooth inner thighs, he’s pumping his cock in and out of her shapely young ass. Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh fuck! The girl’s puckered, little asshole is so fucking tight! Like it’s trying to hold on to him! With loud grunts, the man forces the full length of his cock into her rectum. Watching the stiff, greasy shaft move in and out between her exquisite cheeks has his loins throbbing like mad. His blood is on fire. He can feel it. He’s about to explode!

Billy sees his friend ram it home one more time. Then he’s humping Courtney’s ass ... obviously dumping a load ... and she’s groaning in Billy’s crotch ... obviously distressed about getting more cum up her ass. Before he pulls out, Billy seizes the opportunity to force Courtney up on her hands and knees. She tries to avoid the nasty thing jabbing her in the face. He tells her to suck on it, and yanks her hair, snapping her head back.

Her mouth opens and he stuffs it full of cock.

The 16-year-old girl squeals in disgust. But there is nothing she can do. She is trapped between two men, with one hard dick buried her ass, and another stuffed in her mouth.

Billy begins skull-fucking her with the other guy still humping her ass. Courtney ‘s breasts, doing an inviting dance, rate lewd comments from the other men. Billy squeezes her left breast and holds on, using it as a handle, while he watches his cock slide back and forth between her lips.

The other man pulls out of her ass. Three black men sporting fresh erections stare at the white girl’s naked figure, poised provocatively on her hands and knees, with her enticing charms there for all to see. With Billy fucking her face and pawing one of her breasts, the man with the largest dick goes to claim the curvaceous teen for himself.

She yelps in nervous anticipation when she feels someone getting on the bed behind her. She tries to squat down, but a pair of hands intercepts her hips, and pushes her back in position. Courtney squeals in helpless outrage, slurping on Billy’s cock, when her unseen assailant spread his thighs between hers.

Hands on her ass, the aroused black man enters her, and the thickness of his penis elicits a breathless squeal, as he stuffs her pussy full. With a guttural groan, and a big grin, he grinds his pubic hair on her ass. Then he pulls back, braces his legs against hers, and drives it home. With a long, thick cock stroking back and forth in her vagina, and a second man’s wet cock stroking back and forth in her mouth, the young, naked beauty is overwhelmed both by the carnal thrashing of her plundered body and by the turmoil raging in her drug-addled mind.

The hard dick ramrodding her pussy causes Courtney to grunt and slobber all over the stiff meat in her mouth, which she can’t help slopping with her tongue. Still exercising his hand on one of her breasts, while trying to keep Courtney’s face in his crotch, Billy nods his head with an ecstatic cry of delight. He’s loving this! Going wild like this on a hot young babe who is so fucking beautiful ... doing whatever in the hell they want to with her ... hell yeah, this is the way to party with a bitch!

Billy’s proclamation evokes raucous cheers from the men who have already fucked her, as well as the men still waiting their turns with this sexy little goth chick. The man stroking her vagina with his big, black dick howls in agreement. He doesn’t even know this bitch’s name, but she sure has a sweet pussy, even if it is sloppy ... whatevers ... that she’s giving him. She’s got a dynamite pair of buns, too. He likes how he gets a good, crisp POP! each time he smacks her ass. Hell yeah, this is a fine way to party with a young white bitch! With that, he drills her pussy and gives her ass another good smack.

Billy has to laugh. Each time his friend pops her ass, Courtney makes a loud slurp on his dick, and more saliva drools down her chin. He compliments the degraded teen for the tongue massage she’s giving him. Just before he cums, he takes her face in both hands, and shoves his dick all the way in, until Courtney’s nose disappears in his pubic hair. He shoots off, spraying her tongue and the back of her throat. Even with a mouth full of meat, Courtney manages to scrunch up her face, glaring at the man who did this to her, as she swallows his cum. The humiliated 16-year-old keeps making those involuntary slurps each time she shudders from the impact. Billy wipes the last dribbles on her lips.

Just as he backs away, the man who’s been fucking Courtney pulls out of her pussy ... announcing that he’s going to fuck this young bitch in her ass ... and digs in with both hands. Hearing his intentions, she turns with a gasp and looks behind her. Then she shouts, in wide-eyed shock ... oh my god, your black ... when she sees the man who is threatening her ass. Taking offense at the implied prejudice, he angrily clutches her cheeks and spreads them apart, as he tells this young bitch she’s about to get a big black dick stuffed into her sweet white ass.

When the head of his penis pokes her anal entrance, the panicking teen cries out in disbelief, falls on the bed, and buries her face in the covers. Frantic, if slightly muffled, squeals grow louder, until Courtney’s whole body shudders with a scream. The head stretches her abused asshole until it breaks through. With her quivering moons in his grasp, his energetic thrusts drive the greasy shaft deeper into her rectum. Yelping cries of pain embolden his resolve to teach this white bitch about respect. The black man doesn’t ease up until the full length of his cock is embedded in Courtney’s ass.

He taunts Courtney then ... telling her she’s about to get fucked in the ass by a nasty nigger who is high on drugs ... while he wantonly humps her luscious white cheeks.

The 16-year-old girl whimpers and clutches the covers as her whole body tenses in helpless dread. Her thighs press against his legs, and the touch of a girl’s silky soft skin simply encourages her rapist. Clenching her buttocks like chunks of delectable meat, he watches his penis slowly withdraw from her tightly-stretched asshole. Still clenching handfuls of ass flesh, he snaps his hips forward, and forces the long, thick shaft into the savory depths of her rectum. Leaning over and grasping her slim waist, he begins butt-fucking this hot little white bitch.

Courtney cries and slobbers on the fabric clutched by her trembling hands, grunting in pain each time the black man skewers her ass. She is lost in her misery until the bed suddenly shakes. Raising her wary eyes, she sees a pair of black legs, just before a pair of black hands grab her arms. Another man forces Courtney up on her hands and knees. She sees his obscene intentions bobbing in front of her face. The grossed-out girl squeals with undisguised revulsion as that hideous thing jabs her tightly-closed lips, her chin, her cheek, while the rape of her ass continues. Somebody jokes about how this white suburban princess is sure as hell not going to suck on any black cock.

Calling her a racist cunt, the man she is refusing grabs a fistful of hair and yanks her head back. Courtney’s cry of pain is choked off by a sudden surge of hard black meat.

He doesn’t stop, shoving the head of his dick right into her throat, making her retch on him. Rubbing his wet pubes on her face, he surmises that this uppity white bitch will be sucking on black cock. She squirms frantically, trying to get away from this horror, but the man restraining her hips ... and thrusting a hard dick in her ass ... makes escape impossible. While the second black man smothers the subjugated teen, he reaches for a dangling breast and squeezes it like a melon.

The man fucking her ass agrees this white girl needs to develop an appreciation for black cock. He pulls out, gives Courtney’s ass a playful slap, and spreads her thighs further apart, nearly lifting her knees clean off the bed. Then he maneuvers his larger body until his big legs are flush with the backs of her thighs, with his penis pressing between her buttocks. His scrotum bops the girl’s vulva as he gets in position. Billy chuckles and tells them to take it easy on this chick; she’s only 16. Two horny black men don’t seem to care. Or maybe they like it that she’s so young. Either way, they’re not taking it easy on this chick.

Wedged tight against her slender body, the man tells Courtney to wrap her sexy legs around him, patting one cheek for emphasis. The man in front unplugs her throat to give the overwhelmed girl a chance to breathe, except that she has to suck air around his cock. Which she does, despite the noise and the stench. The other man, aroused and impatient, yells to remind her ... while she’s sucking on that nigger’s cock, she’s got to put him in a leg-lock ... then spanks her ass, the palm of his hand making a loud POP! each time he strikes her bare skin. With a desperate, comically vulgar squeal ... equal parts disgust and despair ... the captive cutie obeys her rapists.

With the leg still covered with a fish-net stocking, Courtney awkwardly tucks her ankle behind his knee. Then her other leg, pressing the smooth skin of her bare thigh against his leg as she locks him in place. Once the white girl has enfolded his legs with hers, the lusty black man leans back, pushing on her hips, until the head of his dick slides down the cleft to her anal entrance. The other man pulls his dick out of her mouth just in time. When the thick head penetrates, she yelps, then groans through clenched teeth. More high-pitched groans, as he buries his thick, black cock between those sweet, alabaster moons. Then a breathless, frightened whimper, as he grinds away on her ass.

When he raises her face, Courtney looks at the man making her suck that nasty thing, and scowls as he rubs the head across her lips. She moans in protest as he shoves it back in her mouth. The man tells his white bitch to keep her lips closed tight on his dick. He mashes a swaying breast until she fastens her lips around it. The other man rears back and girds himself ... telling his white bitch he’s going to ream out her ass ... then rams his length balls-deep in one grueling thrust. Courtney tries to scream, but winds up gagging on a mouthful. The man squeezes her breast again, and reminds her to keep kissing his dick. The degraded beauty encloses the rigid meat with her lips, then presses harder as she squeals in pain.

The two black ravers go to work on the young gothic beauty. The man in front clutches her long, tousled hair in his fists to keep her facing forward while his cock slides back and forth through her lips. Courtney has to arch her back severely to maintain an erotic leg-lock on the thick thighs of the man behind her. With his penis ripping in and out of her abused asshole, each loud, lewd smack of her firm, round ass shoves Courtney’s face into the second man’s crotch.

Keeping her back arched like that, she appears to be thrusting her breasts at him. He finally accepts her invitation and snatches both of the wildly bouncing mounds. With her breasts in hand, he forces Courtney to spread her arms further apart so he has plenty of room to work. Clutching the firm, resilient flesh for leverage, he picks up the pace, force-feeding the 16-year-old girl in total disregard of what she can handle.

Being gang-raped is horrifying. Being raped by two black men is unspeakably awful.

But being made to cooperate with these black men, while they are gang banging her, bewilders and sickens the terribly confused girl. Doing what they want makes her feel dirty ... nasty ... like some slutty whore. She’s sucking a black guy’s dick! While another black guy is fucking her ass! God, she’s such a slut! Filled with horror and self-doubt, Courtney groans on the stiff black organ sloshing back and forth in her mouth, while a second black man rapes her ass. Each time his cock bores into her violated rectum, the tormented teen’s muffled cry ends in yet another gag.

A roomful of stoned white guys are riveted by the carnal action. Goddamn, this is hot!

Watching two black dudes going wild on this hot little goth chick! With her bodacious body striking such an erotic pose, everyone has a hard-on, even the guys who already got seconds. A couple of guys are masturbating! Hell, maybe they could fuck her all night.

With this white girl’s luscious thighs draped around his legs, a black man possessed by raging hormones plows his cock between these tender white cheeks, popping her luscious young ass with each furious stroke. His partner in this carnal double-team is face-fucking this little white bitch, still clutching her tits, sometimes yanking on them, as he shoves his crotch in her face. When his raging lust comes to a boil, the other man keeps fucking Courtney’s ass with hard-driving thrusts, making her grunt like a squealing pig. Even when he ejaculates, he keeps assaulting the girl’s asshole until his balls are drained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.