Gang Rave - Cover

Gang Rave

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story about two 16-year-old goth girls who go to a rave party. At the party, they buy some ecstasy from one of the organizers of the rave. He takes one look at these two cuties and sells them ecstasy which is spiked with GHB. Although they intend to stick together, they wind up getting separated as the drug combination takes effect. Each of the girls winds up having a long night entertaining men in ways they never intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

The man in black leather ties one sleeve of Kelly’s shirt to her left wrist. He bellows to the crowd ... this tasty little vamp is going to give him what he wants ... as he pulls Kelly up on her knees. He pulls out his scrotum and brandishes his rather long penis. She resists as he tries to pull her into his crotch. Another man is suddenly kneeling behind her. With a frantic squeal, she tries to get out from between them. After a brief scuffle with the terrified girl ... stoned and naked, she doesn’t stand a chance ... the second guy props her up before the first, who pulls her left arm past his right hip and encircles his waist with her shirt.

The other man holds her with one arm while his free hand seeks out a breast. The shirt gets tangled in the chains around the man’s waist. He yanks part of it free, to the sound of ripped fabric, and pulls the other sleeve past his left hip. He goes for Kelly’s right arm.

It’s hard for the naked teen both to resist him and to fend off a groping hand. She does neither successfully. When he pulls her right arm to his left hip, Kelly falls forward ... face- first in his crotch ... and squeals like a grossed-out little girl. He binds her wrist to the top of the sleeve. She tries madly to pull her arms free ... either one, god, at least one ... but she can’t. With both wrists bound, and both arms extended past his hips, Kelly is trapped in the man’s crotch. Her face scrunches up as she tries to get away from his boner. The man she can’t see kneads a breast while he gropes Kelly’s ass.

The man in black leather cackles ... now this tasty little vamp is going to feed on him ... and he cranes her neck back until his dick bobs free. The entangled beauty babbles until her mouth is skewered on cock meat. Then a muffled groan until she gags after taking in too much. She instinctively recoils ... squirming as the other man’s hands get a little rough ... but stops with a slurping squeal. She’s trapped! With a guy’s dick stuck in her mouth! He deliberately jabs the back of her throat. Kelly gags again, and saliva gushes from her lips, splattering her breasts. Now this cock-teasing slut is going to eat some cock. As he brags, the man begins jerking Kelly’s face back and forth, using her lips and tongue to pleasure himself. The tightly-bound teen endures the degrading rape of her mouth.

The other man returns, minus his pants. A fully-erect penis pokes one of her buttocks when he pushes her knees close together. His hands go to Kelly’s ass, kneading the supple cheeks, while his penis twitches like a thing possessed. When she feels the second man clamp both hands on her ass, pushing her buttocks apart, Kelly groans, and squeals, and gags, all the while slurping on a mouthful of cock meat, aghast at his intentions. The man force-feeding her laughs, and doesn’t let up, as he waits to see this hot little vamp getting butt-fucked.

Squeezing two handfuls of ass flesh, the man eyes her red, inflamed asshole, and the semen that oozes from it when he spreads her open. This goth chick is urging him on, the way she wiggles her ass for him. When the head of his dick prods her anal opening, the wiggling escalates ... he’s loving this already ... so he tightens his grip and bears down. With a pronounced squish, the head pierces her asshole, which immediately prompts a loud, high-pitched gag ... he didn’t know you could make a sound like that ... from a completely overwhelmed girl. A cacophony of nasty sounds follow as he crams his cock into her tender, teenaged ass.

He doesn’t exactly fuck Kelly’s ass. Instead, with his legs tightly straddling hers, he backs most of the way out and braces himself. Grasping the girl’s hips, he pulls her toward him, effectively pushing her rectum on to his cock. He forces her hips back so she is fully impaled on his length. Then he pushes her body away from him ... his hard dick emerging from between those delectable white moons ... then stops, and pulls her back to him, impaling Kelly’s ass on his cock until her buttocks are slapping his belly. This man is fucking himself with the goth girl’s ass!

One man is skull-fucking Kelly without mercy, letting her choke and slobber all she wants, while he stabs her weary mouth on to his long, dripping wet penis. A second man is butt-fucking the defenseless teen without mercy, pumping her raw, abraded rectum back and forth on a penis almost as long as the other guy’s. Kelly’s battered body is getting jerked in two different directions at the same time. If she could just get enough air, that would help, but she keeps gagging on the guy’s dick, and he won’t give her a chance. Consumed by the raging lust of high, horny men, Kelly spins into a state of carnal shock, becoming discombobulated all over again. It’s all a bewildering maelstrom of rough hands and hard dicks.

But for the men shooting off in her molested body cavities, it’s awesome! The man in black sprays her tongue, then watches his lovely young captive grovel in his crotch ... nostrils flaring as she gets much-needed air ... while her saliva rinses his slimy meat.

The other man smacks her fully-impaled ass just before he shouts ... fire in the hole ... then wantonly humps the reddened cheeks as he fires away. Kelly wobbles between them, slobbering absent-mindedly on the man’s shrinking cock, while her hips relax and lean against the body of the man behind her, and both men paw her ripe, young breasts.

Extracting the 16-year-old girl from bondage turns out to be more difficult than tying her up. Another man ... maybe more, it’s not clear ... becomes impatient as the dude with all the chains tries to unwrap the girl’s shirt without ripping it apart. Hell, it’s the only thing she’s got to wear. Ready to put her to work on his cock, the man stands there, weapon in hand, and leers at some enticing curves as he waits his turn. Finally free, she flops back on her heels, the torn shirt still tied to her left wrist. Kelly’s eyes are unfocused.

Damp strands of long, black hair hang over her face, which is now smeared with her goth makeup. Saliva and semen glisten on her lips and chin. The slow, deliberate manner with which the naked teen covers her breasts belies her imperiled condition.

Kelly seems out of it.

The approach of another man wielding another hard dick sharpens her awareness.

She cringes in obvious apprehension, but doesn’t try to flee, as he stands before her.

No pants cover his long, hairy legs. Pointing his fully-erect penis at her, he asks the skittish beauty if he’ll have to tie her up to get a blow job like he wants. Even though she furrows her brow and frowns in disgust, Kelly shakes her head. Alrighty then; he lifts his fellatio girl to her knees. One of her corset stockings remains in place, more or less. The other is bunched up at her ankle. Aside from that, all people see is skin ... soft, smooth, white skin.

During a momentary lull in the music, comments can be heard from the crowd, which has swelled in number. Some people want to fuck this hot young babe ... including two dykes dressed in a goth style ... or get their dicks sucked. Other people prefer to watch.

One guy asks what in the hell they’re doing to this poor girl. Two skinheads convince him discretion is the better part of valor. Once again, a would-be rescuer departs, and Kelly is left alone with a lot men who want to fuck her, and other men who want to watch \them doing it.

Kneeling before yet another man, staring at yet another erect penis, Kelly whines in mortified shame. God, why is she doing this?!? How did this happen?!? The tumult in her mind is a little less disorienting. But she still can’t figure out how she got here.

Kelly is painfully aware of what she’s about to do ... and where she’s doing it. And she is so, so scared. The man says something to her. The expensive shirt dangles from her left wrist as the self-debasing teen reaches for the man’s penis, swaying slightly, and timidly takes hold.

Loud, fast-driving techno starts up. The lights are pulsating. That dickhead has split.

And dude’s got this hot little goth chick on her knees. Cool. She’s sucking more cock.

No ... she’ll be doing much more than that. A black man is stepping out of his pants.

He’s got metal studs, large tribal tattoos, a mohawk of sorts, and the side of his head is shaved. A black punk rocker! And his equipment lives up to the black stereotype.

He’s staring at the white girl’s ass.

The high, horny black man reads the erotic invitation artfully inscribed on those savory white cheeks ... FUCK MY ASS HARD ... and nods with a lascivious chuckle. Believe that.

He fists a growing erection and goes to claim this goth chick’s ass.

Unaware of what transpires behind her, Kelly points the man’s penis toward her face.

Still unsteady, she leans on him for support, as she slides her lips over the head. He strokes her hair with his hand and tells the degraded girl to give him a hot, juicy blow job. She doesn’t really know how ... besides, that sounds really gross ... but she begins stroking her lips, and a greasy tongue, back and forth on the rigid pole. He reaches down and fondles tender female flesh. She flinches, with a sexy moan on his cock, wishing he wouldn’t do that. Her boobs are sore from getting manhandled a lot. But they don’t bother to ask her. They just grab and grope.

Kelly gasps suddenly, and her cock-sucking stops with a loud slurp, when she feels somebody’s hands on her butt. Eyes wide with foreboding, she turns to look behind her, tightening her grip on the penis she’s holding. A black man rolls his tongue at the raven-haired beauty. She recoils instinctively, scowling in undisguised revulsion, then shudders when she notices the thick black spear pointing her way. He glares at Kelly, his dark brown face contorting with lust ... or is it rage ... or maybe both ... as he slaps her bare ass. Not hard enough to hurt, really, just hard enough to let this young white bitch know who’s in charge.

But the young white girl yelps in dread ... god, not him, not that ... thing ... and looks to the man she’s sucking off to help her. Instead, he draws her attention back to the job at hand, pushing her mouth back down on him, quashing her protest with a mouthful of meat. A pitiful moan vibrates on his cock, but Kelly sucks in some more, then strokes back with her lips. She suddenly gags on it, when a pair of strong black hands dig in and start kneading the endangered cheeks of her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.