Demonrise - Cover

Demonrise

Copyright© 2022 by Pastmaster

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The world is invaded by demons, Those who are not food, become thralls.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Horror   Demons   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Ryan Meadows turned up his collar as he stepped off the bus and headed uptown to his studio apartment.

A 3rd year medical student he had spent the day dissecting cadavers at the medical School and wanted nothing more than to shower and get the stink of dead bodies, and the harsh chemicals they used to preserve them, off him.

He had been late leaving the lab, having had trouble identifying the different layers of the abdominal cavity which, in the cadaver he had been working on, had looked nothing like the illustrations in his textbook. Consequently, he had missed his usual bus and was nearly 2 hours later than usual, the evening well and truly setting in on this dark and drizzly day.

With relief he fished his keys out of his pocket and unlocked his front door, stepping into the apartment, where he dropped his bag and books on the table, heading straight for the bathroom and the long-awaited shower.

Opening the window a crack, so the steam didn’t make everything in the apartment damp, he shivered slightly as he turned on the shower and shed his clothes, stepping quickly under the warm water where he stood and luxuriated in the feeling of warmth and getting rid of the dead body’s stink.

Over the hiss of the water, he heard a flapping at his window but didn’t turn around.

“Fucking pigeons,” he thought “if another one of those winged rats gets in the apartment again and causes a mess I’m going to wring its fucking neck.” although he knew he wouldn’t, having had to regularly chase birds out of his apartment as they often found their way inside.

He waited a few minutes, for the tell-tale sound of flapping and banging which would signal a bird had entered his apartment, but since it didn’t come, he concluded the bird had flown away, and reached for the shower gel, ready to get clean.

The shower gel had a strange aroma that he hadn’t smelled before and he was momentarily confused, having bought the same brand for virtually all his adult life. He held the bottle up to his nose and inhaled deeply trying to identify the scent It was really, really good and made him feel quite horny.

He looked down at himself noting that his cock was at full attention, seeming larger than its normal 7 inches, and was throbbing almost painfully.

Unthinkingly he dropped the shower gel which landed with a thud in the shower base and fell over, spilling a good portion of its contents into the shower tray. He closed his hand around his cock and began to pump it slowly, lost in the feeling, the scent around him making him forget everything but how horny he was and how good his hand felt on his dick.

Suddenly the shower curtain was ripped open, a blast of cold air hitting him on the back, and he spun around, slipping on the spilled shower gel he caught a brief glimpse of a figure standing behind him before his head connected with the edge of the shower tray, and with a blinding flash of light, everything went dark.

He was awoken by a searing pain in the top of his leg followed by a burning sensation which quickly spread throughout his body but then centred on his groin. He looked down groggily to see the figure he had briefly glimpsed before leaning over him and apparently biting his leg – fangs buried deeply into his thigh, obviously injecting some kind of venom.

Ryan tried to rise but found that his body wouldn’t obey him, and all he could do was lie there and stare at the figure which was, now, sitting back on its haunches regarding him with yellow slitted eyes.

It had apparently dragged him from the bathroom, and he was now lay, naked, on the floor of his studio space.

Suddenly calm Ryan examined the figure, or creature, that had bitten him.

Standing about six feet tall, it was apparently female – with an impressive set of breasts which appeared to be leaking a thick creamy substance from the nipples, which were each easily 1 inch in length and stood erect surrounded by a large black areola. Her skin was a deep crimson colour and she had long black hair, from beneath which a set of ram’s horns adorned her lowered brow.

On her back was a huge pair of wings, easily 9 or 10 feet in span, which were currently folding themselves neatly behind. As she sat regarding him, as if waiting for something, he also noted that she was completely naked, and he could see her pussy, gaping, the inside an even deeper crimson than her skin, and topped by a huge, almost cock size clitoris. Her pussy was drooling copious amounts of thick cream, and he thought that he could actually smell the tang of her.

As he looked at her, his cock, which for some reason had now attained a size he had never even considered possible, raised itself into his eyeline and began to weep large quantities of thick precum as it throbbed in time with his pounding heart.

Taking her time, the creature, eyes now fastened to his throbbing erection, crawled on hands and feet towards him until its face was directly above his cock, where it paused and took a long deep sniff, apparently savouring the aroma the precum which was pooling around the base of his cock now and dribbling across his balls and between his legs onto the floor.

Its long, forked tongue, extended slowly and delicately scooped up a glob of the stuff as it oozed from his slit, before conveying it back into her mouth where she appeared to be tasting it, her expression becoming hungry.

Once again, her tongue snaked out but this time it wrapped itself around his cock at the base, squeezing, so that a sizable dollop of precum was forced out of his piss slit. Once again this was scooped up and conveyed to her mouth.

Ryan groaned at the sensation of her tongue on him, strangely feeling no fear, but incredibly horny – her venom lighting a fire in his loins and making his balls churn and his cock throb painfully.

Suddenly she lunged forward and engulfed his cock in her mouth. He winced expecting to feel agony as her sharp fangs tore off his manhood, but all he felt was a hot wet sheath engulfing his cock as she took him to the root in one and swallowed, her tongue and throat muscles sending almost unbearable waves of pleasure from his cock to his brain. Her tongue snaked out again – still with his cock buried deep in her throat and she began lapping at his balls, all the time her throat muscles massaging his prick, and bobbing her head very slightly to impart a slight friction sensation on his cock head sending him into heaven.

Ryan Came.

His cock pulsed with an intensity that he had never experienced before, and he felt rope after thick rope of spunk shooting down the creature’s throat. All his muscles tensed as his orgasm progressed, seeming to show no signs of stopping 5 spurts, 10, 15, - he lost count.

After he had been cumming solidly for about 2 minutes – all his muscles now cramping up and his vision becoming dark, the orgasm abated, and he was finally able to relax, his balls now feeling heavy and drained but his cock still stiff and buried up to the hilt in the creature’s throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.