Demonrise - Cover

Demonrise

Copyright© 2022 by Pastmaster

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The world is invaded by demons, Those who are not food, become thralls.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Horror   Demons   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Claire Jubb was a solicitor, who was sick of the boring day to day business of writing wills and conveyancing and had decided to study to become a barrister and move into criminal law. Since passing her law degree and joining a small solicitors firm she had enjoyed a mediocre career and had yet to make any significant progression. Her decision to change direction was what she considered as a last-ditch attempt to restart what she had originally imagined would be a great career as a lawyer.

When she had passed her law degree, she thought that her keen mind would have been enough to give her opportunities, but she had found that senior partners were more interested in her tight little body and pert breasts, and had dropped some veiled hints that should she be interested in making partner, she would need to persuade one or more of the senior partners of her willingness to please, and while no shrinking violet she was determined that she was going to get promotion on her feet, not on her back.

Therefore she was still in the office in the city preparing a brief, over an hour after everyone else had left the building. It had been a grey day with grey skies and grey weather and she had the blinds in her small office drawn against the drizzle outside while she worked.

Claire sighed as she reread the paragraph she had just written. She knew the points she wanted to make, but something was missing. She was just about to make some changes when everything went dark, the desk lamp going out and her pc shutting off with a forlorn beep. She cursed, realising she had been working for the last 4 hours and had forgotten to save her work.

“No no no no no no no – NO!!!! Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK!!!”

She slumped in her chair with a sigh that sounded almost like a sob and put her head in her hands. That is when she heard the first screams.

Her head snapped up and she stared at her office door in the gloom. She was the only one left in her firm’s offices, but there were other offices in the building, and there were obviously other people still here, and the screams seemed to be coming from the floor below.

Her first thought was fire - but surely the fire alarm would have sounded, and there was no smell of smoke, but the screams seemed to be getting nearer.

Crossing to her office door, she opened it a crack and looked out into the reception area. The receptionist had left over an hour ago, and had locked the main doors, and although they were glass, the corridor beyond was so dark she could see nothing. Strangely even the emergency lights, that should have been on in the event of a power cut, were out.

She recoiled in fear as something hit the glass front door, but quickly realised that it was someone from one of the other offices in the building, a young man, who was crying in fear and pounding on the door to be let in.

Before she could make her mind up to open the door, something unseen grabbed hold of the young man and dragged him away from the door with a despairing cry. There was a tearing sound and his cried turned into screams until they were suddenly cut off with a choking sound, followed by wet slapping and slurping sounds that she couldn’t identify. She retched and quickly retreated back into her office – locking the door and hiding under her desk terrified.

Grabbing her phone from the desktop above she saw that there was no signal, but she tried it anyway – dialling 999 with no result. Grabbing the cord from the desk phone, she pulled the handset down to her and listened. It too was dead.

Her pulse thundering in her ears she struggled to hear what was going on outside. With her office door closed she could not hear what was going on in the corridor, but as she strained to listen, she could hear more screams and crying coming from the street outside. She dared not emerge from under her desk to look out of the window to see what happening. Trembling with fear she just prayed that whatever it was that had got the guy in the corridor had slaked whatever need it had been feeding and had moved on.

The sudden crash of the main doors shattering startled her into a terrified yelp and she curled up in a ball, her hands over her head whimpering in fear.

There were two other offices off the reception area, and she started, as she heard each of the other office doors being smashed open, she could hear scrabbling on the wooden floors outside, like a pack of dogs was running up and down the corridor, and then she heard snuffling at her office door.

A small groan escaped from her as she heard her office door crash open but from her position under the desk she could not see what had come through the door. There were more clicking noises of claws on wooden floor as she heard several somethings moving around her desk.

Still with her eyes closed and trembling with fear she tensed, waiting for the tearing agony that she expected to come next, but nothing happened.

Nothing continued to happen.

She could hear what she thought was breathing but nothing attacked.

Carefully she cracked her eyes open, lifting her head slightly and found herself staring into 4 pairs of brilliant yellow eyes.

These were eyes like she had never seen before – they glowed with their own light and had vertical slits, like that of a goat.

The eyes belonged to four small creatures, the like of which Claire had never seen before. About 18 inches in height they resembled nothing more than the eponymous creatures from Gremlins with bat like ears, reptilian faces with wide mouths agape with rows of needle sharp teeth and small scaly arms, hands and bodies. The resemblance was somewhat spoiled by the huge cocks they sported, each at least 10 inches in length and as thick as a soda can, standing rigid, with turgid purple heads pulsating and drooling copious amounts of thick white fluid. Behind each cock, hanging heavily between the small bowed legs were pairs of testicles the size of small apples, which jumped and writhed as if alive as the tumescent cock pulsated.

As she stared into those yellow eyes, a voice in her head suddenly said “Submit”

“NO!!!!”

Claire screamed.

Kicking out with all her strength against the desk, several things happened at once. The heavy desk lurched towards the office door, causing the telephone and desk lamp to fall from the desk, hitting one of the creatures momentarily confusing it.

Because the desk was so heavy, Claire was also propelled towards the creatures that were only a couple of feet away from her and bowled two of them over. The third jumped backwards suddenly and tripped over the legs of the office chair falling over backwards.

The confusion gave Claire just enough time to crawl around her desk towards the door, before the first of the creatures jumped up onto the desk and from there jumped onto Claire’s back, sinking its small claws into her shoulders making her shriek.

She reared up onto her knees trying to dislodge the creature, but this only gave the others time to regroup and they converged on her like a pack of hounds.

The one on her shoulders slid off, but as he slid down her back his claws raked down, putting shallow furrows in her skin- but shredding her blouse and cutting through her bra strap causing her breasts to suddenly burst free. She instinctively brought her hands around to cover her breasts, which only served to cause her shredded blouse to fall forward off her shoulders.

Another of the creatures leapt on her shoulders from behind knocking her forward again and she found herself on all fours, her shredded blouse now falling down around her lower arms and effectively restraining her.

The creature that had originally slid down her back was now standing on her lower legs, its sharp talons tearing at her suit trousers, as the two others rounded the desk from either side cutting off her exit.

Claire screamed again.

Seeing a wide-open mouth – one of the creatures took the opportunity and leapt at her, ramming its huge cock into her open mouth and stifling the sound. Claire instinctively bit down hard on the invading member, but her teeth were no match for the tough scaly hide of the steel hard shaft, and if anything, it seemed to excite the creature more, causing it to deposit a thick squirt of precum onto the back of her tongue.

She tried shaking her head from side to side to dislodge the creature, but it had its tiny hands wound tight in her hair and its legs wrapped around her neck as it tried to force more of its turgid pole down her throat.

She felt the spongy crown hit the back of her throat and she gagged and heaved. Its cock was pushed so far back into her throat that she couldn’t breathe, and her chest was beginning to burn, black spots forming at the edge of her vision.

Suddenly and with great relief, Claire felt the creature lessen the pressure, pulling back slightly and she took the opportunity to grab a quick breath, but unfortunately there was still a large dollop of cum sitting on the back of her tongue, and before she took a breath she reflexively swallowed to clear her throat.

The cum slid down her throat like the thickest sweetest nectar and she was stunned into immobility as her senses were assailed by new sensations. She gasped a deep breath just as the creature rammed his hips forward again, but this time the crown of his cock passed easily down her throat which bulged obscenely as his full 10 inches was forced into her gullet, his balls slapping against her chin and being covered in a thick layer of drool which was now flowing from her overstuffed mouth.

The creature that had previously been standing on her legs had finished its shredding of her clothing and now had unrestricted access to her from behind and when Claire had been shocked into immobility it took the opportunity to slide its long, prehensile tongue down the length of her pussy.

Had she not had a huge cock slowly working its way in and out of her throat, Claire would have gasped again, as the hot, wet tongue, rough like a cats, worked its way down the length of her slit, causing her to flood with juices, her outer labia swelling up and her clit standing to attention like a mini cock.

Unconsciously Claire now spread her legs, slightly wider, her mind in a fug from the lack of air, the effect of the cum she had swallowed and the need which was now burning in her loins, and the creature took the opportunity to burrow its tongue deep inside her pussy.

Claire did manage to scream now, she lurched upright catching the creature currently on the ‘out’ stroke in her mouth by surprise and dislodging him.

Finally getting her hands out of the sleeves of her ruined blouse she tried once more to escape the creatures but only succeeded in crawling another couple of feet forward before she was once again bowled over, this landing on her side.

Once again she found herself staring into a pair of bright yellow eyes, and once again she heard the voice

“Submit”

“No”

Her mind fuzzy she tried rolling away but only managed to roll onto her back, giving one of the creatures the opportunity to latch back on to her pussy, slathering it with its tongue causing an itching burning to need she was struggling to comprehend.

The eyes were back again, staring down at her and once again she found her mouth filled with cock, drooling copious amounts of thick demonic spunk onto her tongue which once again she reflexively swallowed. “Submit”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.