Bareback - Cover

Bareback

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Jeff go riding in more ways than one. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Illustrated   .

Jamie found Jeff agreeable to a horseback ride on the island where a former classmate helped her dad run a stable.

“You an experienced horseman?” she asked Jeff after they’d selected their horses. “More or less,” he said.

They saddled up and rode out a couple of miles until they were well beyond the sunbathers.

“Want to go bareback?” she asked Jeff.

“I guess that would be all right,” he said. Jamie helped Jeff unbridle and unsaddle the horses.

“Now us,” she said.

“Huh?” said Jeff.

“If the horses are naked, it’s only fair we follow suit.”

“Oh, right,” Jeff agreed, and soon they were naked. Jamie threw a blanket over the back of her horse.

“I thought you were going to go bareback,” Jeff scoffed.

“Horsehair can be rough on the pussy,” Jamie said.

“Well, young Missy, I don’t got no pussy,” Jeff drawled, and he swung himself onto his horse and set off at a trot down the beach.

Jamie caught up after a minute or two. “Want to have a race to that far dune?” she asked. “Winner gets to ride.”

“What do you mean?” Jeff asked. “What does the loser get?”

“Loser gets to be ridden,” Jamie said, and she urged her horse forward.

She eased up a little as they drew nearer the dune, letting Jeff pull ahead. “Yee haw!” he shouted.

Please Wait while image loads

Jamie kicked her horse into full gallop. Trying to follow, Jeff ended up on the sand.

Jamie strolled back to him. “You okay?”

“Mm,” he grumbled, dusting himself off.

“Then it looks like you’re the horse.” She led Jeff up the dune and a bit down the other side into a bowl of sand with nothing but sky above, and she spread the blanket. “Okay, Mister Horsie Boy, lie down.”

Jeff lay down on the blanket, and Jamie wasted no time mounting him.

Please Wait while image loads

“Yee haw!” she shouted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.