Alcoholic’s Daughter - Cover

Alcoholic’s Daughter

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about a 15-year-old girl whose dad is an alcoholic. Every Friday, he has friends over to drink. Problems begin to happen when drunk men see a gorgeous teen girl in the house. Then they begin smoking crack…

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

After crying herself to sleep, Tracy slept late, and laid in bed for a while after waking up. She was sickened by what happened last night. She still couldn’t eat. Tracy called her aunt and told her she wasn’t feeling well. They postponed their shopping spree until next Saturday.

Tracy wanted to tell her dad what happened. But he slept until noon. When he got up, he was too hung over to make any sense, and before long he was drinking again. So were the two men who spent the night in the McConnell’s living room.

The alluring young beauty just rolled her eyes and left the house.

She returned late in the afternoon. To her dismay, Tracy found the number had grown to six. Half a dozen alcoholics getting toasted in her living room. Among them were the two men who assaulted her last night.

“Dad?!?”

Oops. In that awkward moment, the lovely little blonde realized that five intoxicated men were staring at her. She immediately knew why. Dressed in a pair of cut-offs and a shirt that barely reached her waist, Tracy felt way too exposed in front of them. She turned away from their leering faces, her own face flushing with embarrassment. She tried to focus on her father, who mumbled something about “just having a few drinks.” Tracy fidgeted nervously, her hands wanting to cover ... something ... as she tried not to breathe. She felt their eyes burning into her skin.

She cut off her father’s ramblings. It was all bullshit anyway.

“Not Saturdays too, Dad. Not Saturdays too!”

As soon as she heard his indignant tone of voice, she simply growled at him, waving her hand dismissively. Turning in a huff, Tracy hesitated. Four of the men sat between her and the hallway, all X-ray eyes and lecherous grins. Scowling at them, the skittish virgin hurried past, ready to fend off any unwelcome hands.

She made it to the hallway untouched. Then straight to her room, chastising herself for being so careless. She knew better than to wear shorts, or skirts, or midriff-baring shirts in front of the men who drank with her dad. It wasn’t prudent for her to show a lot of skin around these men. But it was a hot, muggy day. Besides, it was a Saturday. This wasn’t supposed to happen on a Saturday!

Five middle-aged men stared at those luscious teen buns as she walked away.

“She’s a real cutie, that one.”

“No shit. She’s got a hot, little body. Mmmm!”

“Shut the fuck up. That’s my little girl you’re talking about.”

“In case you haven’t noticed, Doug, your ‘little girl’ has become a woman.”

“She ain’t but 15. Leave the poor kid alone.”

“No harm in looking, Doug.”

“Especially when there’s so much to see.”

The object of their prurient interest was in her room, fuming at her alcoholic father. Damn it! Not Saturdays too! Not ... Saturday’s too. Oh god. It was going to be another one of THOSE nights. Except scarier than usual, because the two men who assaulted her last night were here. Getting drunk.

She needed to stock up for the evening. Tracy decided against changing clothes before she went back out there. It was just too hot and humid for putting on jeans. Besides, there was no time. She could tell ... from years of experience ... her dad would be passing out early tonight. But those men ... the ones who ... did that to her ... god, just thinking about it made her stomach queasy ... would probably still be awake. And very drunk. By then, she needed to be safely holed up in her room.

She girded herself, and pulled on her shirt, trying to hide her belly button. The beautiful teen darted down the hall and ducked into the kitchen, but not without getting noticed. Using small grocery bags, Tracy gathered some sodas and snacks, and other stuff she might need. A quick glance, as she rushed to the hallway.

All of them were staring! Like they were just waiting for her! Tracy shuddered as she scurried down the hall. God! Those men were becoming so creepy!

Back in her room, Tracy realized she still needed ice. She hesitated, then got a small, styrofoam cooler she kept in the closet. Back to the kitchen. And to a leering bunch of pervs. It was her house, damn it!

Tracy emptied every ice tray and filled the cooler. She turned, then gasped, halting in mid-step. There was a man blocking the doorway. Not one of THEM, thank god, but the scantily-clad schoolgirl saw where his gaze was directed. And a vulgar smile that so infuriated her. She glared at him and stomped her foot.

“Dad?!?”

“Leave her be.”

He eased to the side so Doug’s “little girl” could get through. She eyed him warily and proceeded with caution. Her arms were occupied, so Tracy had no way of defending herself. At the opportune moment, he reached clumsily between her legs. The frisky drunk missed the young girl’s pussy. Still, the silky soft skin of her inner thigh felt nice to the touch.

With a sudden yelp, and a sudden twist, the 15-year-old girl got away from the groping hand. Her heart was still racing when she got to her room. Where his hand went. That was waaay to close for comfort.


She needed to pee before going to bed. Tracy peered down the hall. Some of the men were still awake. The bathroom door was closed. She wasn’t taking any chances, so she watched the bathroom for several minutes, just to make sure. Another glance at the men, who were still seated, from what she could see. Leaving her bedroom door open, just in case, Tracy scooted down the hall.

One man popped the other in the arm. She just went to the bathroom. They had talked about it, about what they wanted to do with that little cutie. He tiptoed into the hallway and saw the open bedroom door. The other man was already on his feet. He waved him on, and they hurried down the hall as furtively as two drunken men could manage. After last night, they wanted more than some amateurish cock-sucking from Doug’s gorgeous young daughter.

The floor creaked behind them. What the fuck?!?

“Shit, I thought you were passed out.”

“I heard you motherfuckers talking about her.”

“Shhh. No fucking around.”

“Alright, but you follow our lead.”

The third man followed them into Tracy’s bedroom. Two men hid behind the chest of drawers near the door. The new guy stumbled on the bed and slid down the far side, pulling the bed spread with him. He tried to stifle his laughter.

She peered down the hall. Everything was still, but somebody had moved. She waited for a moment. Nothing, so she scurried back to her room, quickly shut the door, and locked it. She wasn’t expecting it. Not the arm that encircled her waist. Not the hand that clamped over her mouth. Not the alcoholic breath blowing on her neck. With a muffled scream, the innocent beauty punched at the arm holding her, with her bare feet kicking in the air.

He held her tight as they fell on the bed. Feeling her against his body, squirming and struggling, aroused the middle-aged man. He looked at Tracy’s upraised knees, and the smooth, lightly-tanned skin of her well-toned legs, and his loins pulsated with desire. The little darlin’ started squealing and squirming like crazy when she saw his buddy coming at her. Flailing feet kept him at bay until the drunk who invited himself to their little sex party grabbed one of her legs. At that point, she was trapped between the two drunks who assaulted her last night. Still holding her tight, the man underneath Tracy slid his arm higher, until he was pushing up on her loose, lively breasts. With a stifled yelp, she squirmed like crazy, trying ... he realized with a chuckle ... to get her butt off of his fully erect penis. The other two men held her bare legs, spread apart with knees raised, as they stared at the crotch of her shorts. That was liable to make any young girl a might nervous. The middle-aged man situated between her knees began caressing her delicious young thighs.

The third man, who she had never seen before, pulled out a switchblade. He clicked it open and rubbed the flat of the blade on the knee in his possession. Her eyes bugged out as she squealed and frantically shook her head.

“I know you’re scared, sweet thing. But you got to be quiet.”

The man next to him spoke in an urgent whisper.

“What the fuck are you doing?!? Put that thing away!”

Tracy whimpered as he rubbed the blade part way down her thigh. Then he closed the knife and put it away. After that scare, she was too afraid to do anything, even when the man underneath reached up and cupped a covered breast with his free hand. His buddy was still rubbing bare skin from her knees up to her cut-offs. The tender young beauty was alone and afraid.

“You know what we want, honey. And you know we’re going to get it. So don’t give us any shit.”

She shook her head, slowly, with a frightened, little gasp and a tear trickling down one cheek. The man she was laying on top of slid out from under her and raised her arms past her head. The man looming over her pushed up on Tracy’s T-shirt until a pair of sumptuous, young breasts bounced into view. The other man lifted the T-shirt over her head and tied it into a loose knot around her wrists. The lovely young blonde jumped, squealing through clenched teeth, as both men took her breasts in hand. Grunting in lusty arousal, they fondled the firm, resilient mounds, then twiddled her nipples between their thumbs and forefingers. The stench of their alcoholic breath grossed her out.

“Girl your age, you got some nice tits.”

Rough hands wantonly kneaded her breasts, their fingers luxuriating in delectable young female flesh. Hands that hadn’t held vivacious teenage titties in many years fell in love with hers.

“Daddy’s little girl has one hell of a body. Been wanting to get my hands on this young stuff for a long time.”

“You haven’t let any of the boys touch you yet, have you darlin’?”

She whispered a timid little “no” as two drooling alcoholics molested her half-naked body. Three, with the third man lifting her right leg behind the knee so he could get closer. He rubbed Tracy’s belly, his hand slowly moving downward until it reached the cutoffs. Her legs reflexively tried to close, but there was a stocky man in the way, and now an intrusive hand. A high-pitched whimper accompanied that hand as it brushed lightly down the front of her shorts. The man’s fingers curled under her perineum. Her knees quivered as he cupped the girl’s pussy in his hand.

Tracy knew ... gasping in horror ... that her virginity was about to be taken away ... by three repulsive, drunken men!

“Don’t make no fuss, honey. Ain’t nobody going to hurt you.”

Hoping he had convinced her to stay quiet, the man situated between her legs brought her knees together. He was a tempting target, but she was too afraid, so he was able to caress her knees without getting kicked. The man behind Tracy squatted on her wrists and laid his chunky, hairy arms across her chest, taking a breast in each hand. The third man unsnapped her shorts. Tracy groaned, tossing her head, as the zipper came down. Leaning on her knees, the man above her reached for her waist. His fingers pushed inside the waistband of her panties.

“Let’s take off these shorts and have a look at you.”

Grinning at the curvaceous teen, he yanked her shorts and panties past her hips, and felt her knees shaking against him. She writhed in anguish as the shorts and panties rose slowly up her thighs...

“I knew it. Kid’s got a blonde snatch.”

... over her trembling knees, which clung together for dear life ... and down to her feet. Tracy shook her head, wailing in despair, as he pulled off the last of her clothes and tossed them on the floor.

“She’s a real beauty. I’m going to love this.”

“So are we all. Bet she’s a virgin, too.”

“Hot damn! Let’s get with the fucking!”

Three inflamed, intoxicated men leered at the beautiful, naked virgin. Three hard dicks throbbed with anticipation. Eyes wet with tears and terror, she watched the man leaning on her knees unbuckle and unzip his pants. He went to spread her legs apart. Tracy squealed and pressed her knees together as hard as she could. His buddy tightened his grip on her tits to get her attention. He looked into her pretty green eyes, so full of fear and apprehension.

“Don’t cry out like that again, honey, or we’ll have to do something.”

The aroused drunk holding her knees slipped chubby fingers between them. With a breathless whimper, she clamped her trembling knees together even tighter. She was so scared.

“Darlin’, you’re going to get fucked ... you know that ... by all three of us. You keep quiet ... don’t give us any shit ... and you won’t get hurt.”

He squeezed her legs just above the knees. Her breasts heaved with helpless panic. The man still holding them gave the succulent mounds a lusty squeeze. His buddy went to separate her knees. Tracy bit her lip, halting a moan of protest, as she relaxed her leg muscles. He pushed her knees apart ... way apart, and the nubile teen couldn’t stifle a little peep of woeful dismay ... until the backs of her creamy, lightly-tanned thighs were spread open before the men and her pristine pussy lay open and inviting to their eyes ... or to their eager hands. Kneeling once again between Tracy’s outspread thighs, the man caressed her silky smooth skin all the way down.

“One thing I love about young babes like her. Their skin is so soft and tender.”

“Her tits sure as hell are.”

“So are their pussies. I love a blonde bush like hers.”

He reached between those soft and tender thighs. His fingers brushed the downy blonde patch of the girl’s pubic hair, then manipulated the delicate folds of her pussy. The captive schoolgirl gasped, as her hips quivered in an unintentionally erotic wriggle. She didn’t mean to turn them on even more.

“That’s it, baby doll. Wave that pussy at me some more.”

He licked his finger, then slid it between her labia, caressing her precious pink. From her knees to her hips, Tracy couldn’t stop squirming, despite the arousing effect it had on her rapists. He stretched open the outer lips of her pussy and gently massaged her delicate inner labia. With short, sharp gasps, and the spasmodic jerking of her luscious young body, the 15-year-old girl soon had three middle-aged men salivating like horny adolescents. He inserted a finger into her small vaginal opening. It didn’t go very far. The lecherous drunk cackled as he withdrew. Doug’s pretty little daughter still had her hymen. Tracy shuddered at the way they reacted to the news.

“Thank you, darlin’, for saving your cherry for me.”

His buddy was still playing with her breasts, especially her nipples, at that point. The man nodded his head. He could have her cherry. He turned to the third guy, who was itching to get his turn at some schoolgirl pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.