Freshmen Surprise - Cover

Freshmen Surprise

by JakeT

Copyright© 2022 by JakeT

Fiction Sex Story: A pregnant boy? Is it possible? These two college boys are about to get a surprise about themselves and their anatomy. Yep, this is going to be a weird one. Don’t worry, I’ll get back to my normal stuff soon.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   .

Growing up, my best friend was my next door neighbor, Zach. We were the same age, in the same classes, and had a lot of the same interests. Of course when you’re five you have no idea how things will turn out years later. Even then I thought he was cute, but I hadn’t realized my sexuality.

Physically we were opposites. He was a bit on the chubby. I was skinny. He wore glasses, I had perfect vision. He had long toes. Mine were short.

Also his mom let him paint his nails, which I thought was the coolest thing ever so I started painting mine too.

Fast forward a few years and we’re off at college. Naturally we were room mates. In the last few years we’d both been exploring our sexualities. Turns out we both like boys. But we never acted on it. Until one night, we were in our dorm doing each other’s toe nails, just like we had done on a regular basis since we were kids. With my chubby foot in his lap (I’d put on a little weight since childhood) he asked me something I did not see coming.

“Hey, Jake. Do you like feet.”

I just shrugged and answered, “I guess. I like mine. And I like yours.”

“I like yours too,” he said. “But ... I like other things about you too.”

“Are you saying...”

He nodded and I just smiled.

“I think it’s time we quit avoiding what we’ve both been thinking for years.”

“Okay...” I said with some hesitation. “What do we do-”

Before I knew what had happened, he leaned in and kissed me right on the lips. It was the first time anyone had ever kissed me at all. It was soft and warm and tingled with electricity. I threw my arms around him and kissed him back. Our lips parted and our tongues met.

“I love you,” I whispered in his ear.

“I love you too,” he whispered back.

We pulled apart and started to undress. Then we were both completely naked in front of each other. We hadn’t seen each other fully nude since we were little kids.

Fuck he was sexy. Big fat belly. Large soft man boobs. Fat butt. Thick thighs. Plump bare feet. And a cute, sexy little cock. Three inches long and cut. Not very big, but so sexy.

Mine was even smaller. A mere two inches and circumcised. I also had a thick perky ass and a slightly pudgy tummy, with a pierced outie belly button.

“Wow,” he said.

“You’re even sexier than I imagined,” I told him.

I reached out and gently grabbed his cock. I slowly started to stroke. He moaned so loud I’m certain the guys in the next room heard us.

I pulled him in close and whispered, “I’ve got a little lube left if you want to put it to use.”

He nodded. I grabbed my lube from my underwear drawer.

“How do you want to do this?” He asked.

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs. My ass cheeks parted, giving him a clear shot to my boy pussy.

“I want to look you in the eye when you take my virginity.”

He squirted some lube and smeared it all over my young butt hole. Fuck it felt so good I thought I was gonna cum right then and there. Then he got on top. I felt his belly on top of me. I’d never felt more alive than the moment I felt his weight on me.

And then he went for it. His cock slid right into me.

“FUCK!” I yelled.

“Are you okay??” He asked

“Yes!” I cried out. “Don’t stop!”

Back and forth. In and out. He was balls deep in me and I was feeling new sensations I didn’t even know were possible. My own cock was sandwiched between his belly and mine. The motion of his thrusting gave it just enough stimulation that I was able to cum. I shot the biggest load of my life all over the two of us.

And that was all he needed. With my cum smeared all over his chest and belly, I felt my ass fill with hot cum. I felt every squirt as it shot out of his hard cock.

He pulled out, and lay down beside me. We were both breathing too hard to speak. We looked at each other, kissed, and then both fell asleep.

A couple weeks later, I was on the floor of the bathroom early one morning, tossing my cookies into the toilet. Once the nausea passed, I wiped my face and rinsed my mouth with a cup of water. I went back to our room.

“Again?” Asked Zach when I walked in.

I nodded and got back into bed with him.

“This has been going on for weeks. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah,” I replied. “I throw up in the morning, and then I’m fine the rest of the day.”

“You need to go to the clinic today.”

“I don’t think it’s that serious,” I protested.

“Jake. Go to the clinic.”

I chuckled. “Okay okay. I’ll go after class today.” “Good.”

He kissed my cheek and slid his hand down my shorts to squeeze my butt.

“Maybe you’re pregnant,” he laughed.

“If I am it’s your fault!” I chuckled.

That afternoon I was sitting in the private consultation room at the campus clinic. They did all the regular doctor’s office stuff. Took my temperature. Weighed me. (My freshman fifteen was more like freshman thirty). Drew blood. Took a urine sample. Took a stool sample!

The nurse practitioner came in with a look of complete confusion on her face.

“I’ve just got a few questions for you. Don’t be embarrassed. Everything stays between us. Okay?”

“Okay...” I responded apprehensively.

“Any drug use?”

“Just Claritin.”

She smiled and asked, “Okay how about diet? Any major changes?”

I laughed.

“Well I have been eating at the cafeteria.”

She laughed and said, “That has been known to make people sick, but I don’t think that’s what we’re seeing here.”

“What are we seeing here?”

She took a deep breath.

“When we tested your urine, your hormone levels look just like a pregnant woman.”

“Pregnant?!” Shouted Zach. “How can you be pregnant?”

“I don’t know,” I answered. “But that’s what the nurse said.”

Zach paced back and forth across our dorm. I sat on the bed and just looked at him.

“This is impossible,” he muttered. “Impossible. You don’t even have a uterus! Where the hell do you put a baby.”

“I guess I do have one. She ran a bunch of tests and they all said I was pregnant.”

“And your womb is in your ass? That doesn’t even make sense.”

I stood up and hugged him.

“Baby it will be okay.”

He hugged back.

I looked him in the eye and said, “tomorrow I’m going to see the OBGYN and get some answers. Maybe my hormones are just jacked up. But promise me something.”

“What?”

“If I actually am pregnant ... you won’t leave.”

He held my face and kissed my forehead.

“Jake, if you really are carrying our baby inside you, I PROMISE I will be by your side every step of the way.”

I smiled big.

“Thank you, Zach. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

He kissed my lips. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. He held me close to him as we started to make out. My little cock hardened in my tidy whities.

“I need you inside me,” I whispered.

Without a word he pulled off my shirt. He kissed my nipples then dropped to his knees. He pulled off my underwear and sucked my small cock.

“Oh fuuuuck yes baby! Yes!” I squealed.

He stood up guided me to lay down on the bed. I turned over and got on all fours, my perky ass up in the air. I watched him pull off his clothes. He had shaved and I could see every detail of his nude body. He was rock hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.