First Time Share - Cover

First Time Share

by tastefulnudist58

Copyright© 2023 by tastefulnudist58

True Sex Story: my first ever experience of seeing a partner give another pleasure as I watched

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma   mt   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

The very first time I ever shared a partner was my first real girlfriend, I had had girls as friends before, but Shirley was my first proper partner.

I had been enjoying masturbation for years, had had a bit of hand and mouth with a friend my age and had had a few years of play with my elderly neighbour John, who was an exhibitionist and I had struck up a mutual friendship with some time before. (long story)

Shirl was 15, same age as me and the girl I lost my virginity to.

We found it was really hard to get with each other, my house was no good, we did go to my best friend Louise’s house but Shirl would never do more than kiss in front of Louise or our gang of friends.

We snatched a few intimate moments at places like youth clubs if we were careful, and on trains (on the old-style carriages with no interconnecting doors) where if we were alone as the train pulled off, we had privacy till we hit the next station at least, but we both were desperate for a place we could be alone.

It was John my elderly neighbour who offered us the solution, he said we were welcome to use his house whenever we liked and the idea of a bed, and a closed door was perfect for us.

I had not told Shirley about the wanking and sucking and watching me and John had done but said he was just the weird guy I mow the lawn for and do odd jobs for.

She asked why I said “weird” and I told her, he wasn’t really weird as such but I know he was a naturist and when alone he liked to be as he called it “textile free”.

She was very interested and asked me if he was ever naked when I was there? and I said “a few times, but it didn’t bother me as I was just doing the work I was being paid for and didn’t pay him any mind”.

She joked with me about it and asked was his cock big or small? and I lied and said I never watched him to see at which she laughed.

So we took him up on his offer and we had ourselves a house literally on my doorstep (she lived a few miles and 2 stops on the local trainline away) where we could explore each other and eventually had full intercourse on John’s bed.

John would always greet us but remain downstairs or in the garden, he never tried to watch us or be a part of anything we were doing he was totally happy at providing us a venue for our sex.

After we had sex, we used to join John for a cup of tea or watch the telly and after the first few times where Shirl felt very embarrassed, it started to be easier for her and she never felt like he was thinking “I know what you’ve just been doing” lol

After a few months, she asked him one day after a particularly heated pounding from me, why he was never naked as she thought he was a confirmed naturist.

John said he was but would not be naked where it might make someone feel uncomfortable (meaning her) and I leapt on this by saying “I couldn’t care less!” to which he laughed “oh thanks, so I have your approval then?” we all laughed and the Shirl said what I had been hoping for, that it was ok with her too.

I was very pleased, I so wanted her to see his cock, it dwarfed my tiny cock, I wanted to see her eyes widen as she took his length in (so to speak) I was small, about 5½ inches long, but reasonable thick, (enough to make her squeak on occasion lol) but I was genuinely so eager to see her admire his huge penis.

He said that if we were sure, that he wouldn’t cover up in future and we both said “cool” or something to that effect.

The next time we visited, she had been going on about his nudity all day to me, I was certain she was actually getting herself into a state imagining this old man naked in front of her.

We were welcomed into his house as usual he had a robe on to answer the door and as we moved into his lounge, he took off the robe and was naked for the first time in front of Shirl.

I could see her eyes were locked on his huge flaccid cock, his heavy balls and his length slapped on his thighs as he walked and as he made us all a brew and brought it in, Shirl was not even discrete about her interest in his length.

I was loving her attention she was giving and I knew what might happen to John, as I knew his love was being watched, and here he was with 2 teens watching him, one of them a pretty blonde girl.

At first however he remained limp and Shirley asked him about his naturism and how long, etc how he knew he liked it etc and then asked did he not get embarrassed if he got excited?

John explained that naturism for him wasn’t a sexual thing, it was a lifestyle thing. If he did get an erection, he would “either ignore it, or deal with it” which we all laughed at.

“If I’m at the beach, for example, I might go in the water to reduce the effect or lie on my front, its not the done thing to push your arousal in peoples faces” he told us. He said if we wanted to try the lifestyle out, his house is a safe place to see if we like it and that we were welcome to be textile free or clothed as we wished.

When we were alone upstairs later Shirl was full of questions from me, “would you go nude? Did you see how big it was? Imagine that erect! Do you think he wanks a lot?” I said in a cowardly way that “I would if she would” and after a few minutes she replied with that she “would if I would first”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.