Faith's Journal - Selfish - Cover

Faith's Journal - Selfish

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: After playing Pleasure Island with Logan and Leila, Faith feels left out. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The problem with being “it” when we played Pleasure Island was I was always it. Okay, maybe not always, but mostly. Sometimes Logan was it, but Leila never was. Good as I felt after being it, and I felt very very good, I felt slightly guilty. My two favorite people in the world pleasuring me with uninhibited verve and joy and skill...

Except, except, except, after, with me wiped out with pleasure, immersed in a cocoon of well-being, on the verge of sated slumber, Logan and Leila, lying next to me, made love. And I couldn’t help feeling that was the main event. I was just an appetizer for them. Now the adults were fucking. Oh God were they fucking. And I, having been it, stranded on an island of myself, was powerless to participate. They fucked as if I weren’t there. Or maybe, somewhere deep down, me being there, helpless to do anything but witness their pleasure in each other, added to their pleasure.

Please Wait while image loads

Okay, nothing wrong with that, right?

Maybe what it was was simple as this: When Logan finally came deep in Leila’s cunt, I wanted to feel that cock coming deep in my cunt. My selfish greedy insatiable cunt wanted every throb and push and pulse of that lovely coming cock. My selfish greedy insatiable cunt wanted every drop of his creamy hot seed. My selfish greedy insatiable cunt wanted all his fuck, all his love, all his everything. Forever.

Fuck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.